streaming problems

Discus and support streaming problems in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I stream fallout 76 to my laptop through the Xbox console companion app so my girlfriend can watch her tv, but when I turn the tv off my stream stops... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Buzzr666, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Buzzr666
    Buzzr666 Guest

streaming problems

I stream fallout 76 to my laptop through the Xbox console companion app so my girlfriend can watch her tv, but when I turn the tv off my stream stops and get a network quality warning in the bottom left corner then a lost connection message, both the laptop
    and tv are connected to the router via wifi and the Xbox one x is connected via ethernet cable, any ideas what's going wrong and what I can do to rectify the problem.

:)

Buzzr666, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Burnin TODI Win User

problems streaming

Instead of resurrecting old threads, you may want to try the support forums...MS is not listening here. Did you do a hard reset of the console? Did you delete and re-download the apps? Best of luck
  3. NO MC555 Win User

problems streaming

Hulu and Netflix keep freezing, then I receive and error code stating I need to sign up for Xbox Live ( already a gold member). I am really getting tired of this. This is too much money to spend on poor streaming services.
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

problems streaming

Yeah, It shouldn't be doing that....if it doesn't stop after a hard reboot, I would get it replaced from where you purchased it.
  5. Psycho 504 Win User

Streaming problem

maybe you k/d isn't high enough
  6. Jacyintha Win User

Streaming Problem

It was a rental, it could have removed because of the 24 hour time frame.

I'd say call in and chat with a LIVE agent or contact zune chat support.
Thema:

streaming problems

1. streaming problems - Similar Threads - streaming problems

2. "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android): When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is...
  3. Vampyr streaming no audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyr streaming no audio problem: When i stream with vampyr from the xbox one s on twitch its seems with no sound and audio any answer or anyone have the same problem?? And what about the update 4.or the vampyr develop they are...
  4. Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller: I just used the xcloud streaming for the first time It went great until the end. After i quit the game on my phone, i no longer had control of my xb1 via the controller. I had to re-synch my...
  5. Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content: Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content Hi NGOCPHI, Thanks for responding. Based on your explanation it sounds like until Microsoft updates the codecs on the Xbox One to...
  6. Stream problems with Final Fantasy XV

in XBoX on Windows
    Stream problems with Final Fantasy XV: hi, i frequantly use the xbox stream on my PC, with all of my games i have no problems, exept for Final Fantasy XV, the game is extremly low (like picture to picture sometime) ang big latency...
  7. Streaming de Xbox Problema con el Micrófono [Edit - Translation] - Xbox Streaming Problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming de Xbox Problema con el Micrófono [Edit - Translation] - Xbox Streaming Problem...: Hola. Yo tengo un probema. Desde que comencé a utilizar en streaming de xbox en Windows 10, puedo ver lo que juego del xbox en la PC. Y está perfecto porque puedo jugarlo desde mi cuarto...
  8. Problems streaming video on Xbox browsers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems streaming video on Xbox browsers: Any time the i try to watch tv shows on using microsoft edge on my xbox, the video will restart at completely random times. Sometimes its 5 minutes in others its 20 but ive found this issue to be...
  9. problema streaming schermo da xbox a pc [Translation-Problem streaming screen from Xbox to PC ]

in XBoX on Windows
    problema streaming schermo da xbox a pc [Translation-Problem streaming screen from Xbox to PC ]: Buongiorno, oggi ho scoperto e cominciato ad utilizzare la funzione che mi permette di utilizzare il mio pc windows come schermo per la mia xbox one s. questo pomeriggio ho iniziato a utilizzare...
  10. Streaming problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming problems: So i have tried to stream repeatedly from my xbox and made sure all the required settings were where they were supposed to be but it still says i need to change that setting and that it cant...