streaming problems

Discus and support streaming problems in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I stream fallout 76 to my laptop through the Xbox console companion app so my girlfriend can watch her tv, but when I turn the tv off my stream stops... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Buzzr666, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Buzzr666
    Buzzr666 Guest

streaming problems

I stream fallout 76 to my laptop through the Xbox console companion app so my girlfriend can watch her tv, but when I turn the tv off my stream stops and get a network quality warning in the bottom left corner then a lost connection message, both the laptop
    and tv are connected to the router via wifi and the Xbox one x is connected via ethernet cable, any ideas what's going wrong and what I can do to rectify the problem.

:)

Buzzr666, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Burnin TODI Win User

problems streaming

Instead of resurrecting old threads, you may want to try the support forums...MS is not listening here. Did you do a hard reset of the console? Did you delete and re-download the apps? Best of luck
  3. NO MC555 Win User

problems streaming

Hulu and Netflix keep freezing, then I receive and error code stating I need to sign up for Xbox Live ( already a gold member). I am really getting tired of this. This is too much money to spend on poor streaming services.
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

problems streaming

Yeah, It shouldn't be doing that....if it doesn't stop after a hard reboot, I would get it replaced from where you purchased it.
  5. Psycho 504 Win User

Streaming problem

maybe you k/d isn't high enough
  6. Jacyintha Win User

Streaming Problem

It was a rental, it could have removed because of the 24 hour time frame.

I'd say call in and chat with a LIVE agent or contact zune chat support.
Thema:

streaming problems

1. streaming problems - Similar Threads - streaming problems

2. Problems with chat game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with chat game streaming: Anyone else have a problem talking in a party chat while game streaming through the game stream app ? If so please tell me what helped you to be able to chat in party with your friends from xbox...
  3. game streaming preview connection problems.

in XboX Insiders
    game streaming preview connection problems.: hi guys, i use the game streaming preview on my phone (note 9) and sometimes not all the time i get connection problems, it keeps dropping every few seconds, i have connected to both 2.4 ghz and 5...
  4. problem in the streaming console on controler

in XboX Insiders
    problem in the streaming console on controler: problem in the streaming console my ipega PG-9129 controller has no way to press more than one button for example: when I click on the LT I cannot use the RT submitted by /u/Riantxo [link]...
  5. Problem with Console Streaming - Phone app gatekeeping

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Console Streaming - Phone app gatekeeping: So I've joined the Xbox Insider Program, by downloading the Xbox Insider Hub app on my Xbox One, and the Game Streaming (preview) app on my phone, I've setup my console to enable streaming, and...
  6. Console streaming problem now, please help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming problem now, please help.: So i used to have console streaming for my Xbox and it worked fine. There came a time I accidentally removed xbox insider and my Xbox had to hard restart. When I re-applied my original settings...
  7. Xbox game streaming problem.....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming problem.....: I have a problem with the application Xbox game streaming for the console streaming. I am an insider member but I can't use console streaming. In the mobile app, I just have the option "Learn...
  8. Problem with XCloud game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with XCloud game streaming: For some reason I can use XCloud just fine but it says I need to be an indsider to use console streaming even though I am an insider submitted by /u/AdenInABlanket [link] [comments]
  9. Problem with streaming quality in EA games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with streaming quality in EA games: Hi, i have problem with streaming EA games to my PC in wired network. Any other game works well on any configuration i.e. (720p medium quality / 1080p very high quality). Problem is most in...
  10. Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?: Every time I start a broadcast on the xbox, my webcam isn't auto detecting. This is Forcing me too unplug and re plug it back in. The selection to turn the webcam on and off via the guide isn't...