STREAMING QUALITY TOO LOW XCLOUD

Discus and support STREAMING QUALITY TOO LOW XCLOUD in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am getting streaming quality as 360p even though i have a 5ghz connection with 60mbps up and down.I did everything i could from troubleshooting guide... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Doom99, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Doom99
    Doom99 Guest

I am getting streaming quality as 360p even though i have a 5ghz connection with 60mbps up and down.I did everything i could from troubleshooting guide no fix till now.Pls help me.

:)

Doom99, Dec 28, 2020
  2. RobertBuckalew Win User

Very low streaming quality.

Lots of connection problems since update , and mostly on modem router combos like you have , you did say you did the port forwarding AND had UPNP enabled , you cant do both , you may be confusing the router ...you could also try and put that router in "bridge
    mode" which should make it just a modem , then plug only the xbox straight into it and see if it acts any different....as far as routers , imo , Netgear is the most xbox friendly , but get one that is geared towards gaming and supports "multiple consoles"
    (even if you have only one console , if it supports more , you'll know its a gaming router) also get a modem ONLY and a router ONLY ...no combos or "gateways"
  3. b1a05c67-dcf0-44b6-9 Win User

Game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10 (Diffusion de jeu Xbox One vers Windows 10)

I did this test several times, I can stream in Very High quality, but when I stream, even the Low quality is buggy...

I can try to change some settings of my router, but which ones?
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Netflix

Hey there, aXXo22! Sorry that Netflix seems to not load images for you.

Have you checked out the
    low streaming quality support flow
    ? If not, I highly suggest checking that out. It lets you know if your bandwidth is too low for Netflix and a few troubleshooting steps.

Please post back if that doesn't help you or if Netflix seems to be working just fine for you now! We want to get you fixed up.
  5. ericjwilborn Win User

xcloud game offline play

No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Streaming problems

Hello there!

We understand that there seems to be an issue with the quality of streaming, and being able to begin said streams.

Attempt to follow our I am experiencing low streaming quality on my Xbox One article, as it touches base around
    the necessary settings for the network portion of getting streaming started.

Try this out for us and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. STREAMING QUALITY TOO LOW XCLOUD - Similar Threads - STREAMING QUALITY TOO

2. Different Xbox=different streaming quality?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Different Xbox=different streaming quality?: I was just having this doubt yesterday, I just bought an IPAD and saw that Microsoft allows iOS users to stream our playing on our phones or tablets. So, the thing is..I’m thinking about buying a...
  3. Xbox One streaming to Windows 10 PC loss of quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One streaming to Windows 10 PC loss of quality: Hi, I use streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10 PC a lot, I've got my console and PC both connected via ethernet cable and I was allowed to stream in "Very High" quality. Three days ago I noticed...
  4. Is the Xbox one “S” good for streaming games or is there issues with video quality when...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox one “S” good for streaming games or is there issues with video quality when...: Look to stream soon submitted by /u/deakins96 [link] [comments]
  5. Problem with streaming quality in EA games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with streaming quality in EA games: Hi, i have problem with streaming EA games to my PC in wired network. Any other game works well on any configuration i.e. (720p medium quality / 1080p very high quality). Problem is most in...
  6. So every time I watch a stream on YouTube after 10-20 minutes the quality of video dips by...

in XboX Insiders
    So every time I watch a stream on YouTube after 10-20 minutes the quality of video dips by...: submitted by /u/TheYoungJake0 [link] [comments]
  7. Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat: submitted by /u/danb271xd69 [link] [comments]
  8. Give us the option to change streaming quality.

in XboX Insiders
    Give us the option to change streaming quality.: With a mid-tier wifi connection project x cloud begins to show its shortcomings. Even with a high end phone without an extremely strong and consistent wifi connection streaming just feels like a...
  9. Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality!

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality!: I am on alpha and I have 1911.190916-1945, companion app installed (48.55.30001) on my win 10 pro (18362 - 15063.356). With latest alpha on xbox streaming is a disaster: lag and poor quality....
  10. Stream quality

in XBoX on Windows
    Stream quality: I cant get a nice quality in the app when i try to stream from my xbox. My internet is 200 mb download and 17-20 upload speed. Pc and xbox are conected by ethernet. When i test stream it says that...