Streaming to Amazon Fire Stick 4K

Discus and support Streaming to Amazon Fire Stick 4K in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone gotten this to work properly? I've got the app installed and it connects to my xbox OK and starts the stream but there's a huge 10 seconds lag... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheMrGench, Nov 8, 2019 at 12:42 PM.

1. Streaming to Amazon Fire Stick 4K

Anyone gotten this to work properly? I've got the app installed and it connects to my xbox OK and starts the stream but there's a huge 10 seconds lag in the video.

My network is fine as it works just perfectly on my phone.

submitted by /u/TheMrGench
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheMrGench, Nov 8, 2019 at 12:42 PM
  2. rickyjb Win User

Bought XBox One S for 4k - 4k not working.

also want to know if this will work . i have the same monitor , and couldn't get the amazon fire 4k box to output in 4k .
  3. greg_window10_instal Win User

4k streaming on Amazon video?

Hello Krohn,

I'm an old Top Gear fan from way back. Started streaming the shows on my Xbox 360. The Grand Tour is great :D but, I have only streamed it on my PC. So, I have to ask: When you say Amazon and Netflix, you are referring to the Amazon and Netflix Apps running
    on your Xbox? And, do I understand correctly, you are not having problems with 4K streaming via the Netflix App? Then the question is, is it only The Grand Tour that streams at 1080p using the Amazon App? The Amazon App may be able to support 4K streaming,
    but is it 4K content that is getting to the Xbox...?

SA
  4. Yazhol Win User

Can Xbox One S pass 4k video through the HDMI input?

I've tried my C61k (DirecTV 4k Mini), Amazon 4k Fire TV and TiVo Bolt through the Xbox One S. 4k isn't passing through for any of them.
  5. DadBart Win User

MS Movies app and 4k UHD

@A8T8 that might be the case. Except several TVs, new Rokus, 4K players and so on are supporting 4k streaming. Not to mention Amazon video, Netflix and so on.
  6. DadBart Win User

XBox One S supports 4k, but Netflix/Amazon doesn't recognize, Plex/MediaPlayer just a green screen with audio

So basically the statement on MS Store that you can stream Netflix and Amazon in 4k is false when it comes to Amazon?

The Netflix 4k works fine on mine and so does 4k HDR disc playback. Amazon has not updated the app in years and it certainly does not list any 4k categories for purchase or play. My Roku 4 does. A little peeved at Vudu too. They haven't updated their app
    for Xbox One or S in years.

Can't get an answer out of Amazon as to why they are listed as supported for 4k, but they have not updated their app.
Thema:

Streaming to Amazon Fire Stick 4K

1. Streaming to Amazon Fire Stick 4K - Similar Threads - Streaming Amazon Fire

2. Console Streaming, Amazon Fire TV edition TV

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming, Amazon Fire TV edition TV: Just wanted to pass along the word that running on a Toshiba 55" Fire TV is possible on local network and is great so far. submitted by /u/kj05fb [link] [comments]
  3. Game Streaming: Amazon Fire HD 10 (7th Gen)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming: Amazon Fire HD 10 (7th Gen): Opened link via email invite to install the beta from the play store on my Amazon fire hd 10 tablet and on the app download page it says the "device is not compatible with this version" so I could...
  4. How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?: I am ashamed to say that all I do is put game discs into the slot and play. I have never investigated the apps, store, mixer(?), etc. So I saw an ad on youtube for Roku and a video showing an XB1...
  5. Streaming Amazon and Netflix issues?! Someone help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Amazon and Netflix issues?! Someone help!: Ive been streaming content on my xbox 360 for years now. And starting a few weeks ago i started having issues when i was playing shows or movies. They would stop and say cannot play video at this...
  6. Can't stream TNF on Amazon video. Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream TNF on Amazon video. Xbox 360: I cannot figure out how to steam Thursday night football on the Amazon video app for Xbox 360. Can anyone help with this problem. I have the app on my phone and the streaming option pops right up....
  7. Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ...: I need to figure out a loop hole to be able to download the adobe flash player onto my xbox one in order to listen to my amazon prime music. I can watch the shows through the Amazon Video app but...
  8. Xbox Live and Amazon Prime Video Streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live and Amazon Prime Video Streaming: I have the proper accounts set up, yet when I go to Amazon.com on a computer, I see tons of videos I can stream for free. I see none of these videos via xbox live. What am I missing here?...
  9. 4k streaming on Amazon video?

in XBoX on Consoles
    4k streaming on Amazon video?: I am very confused as I thought the latest update to Amazon added 4k streaming. Been trying to watch grand tour in 4k but it's only streaming at 1080p. Netflix works great for 4k. What's going on?...
  10. streaming video freezes in every app. (hulu, Netflix, Tv movie, and Amazon instant video)

in XBoX on Consoles
    streaming video freezes in every app. (hulu, Netflix, Tv movie, and Amazon instant video): video freezing of jumping back and forth in between frames. audio continues to play seamlessly, and after awhile screen just turns all green..any thought? 996057a9-7ef1-4dd4-b506-96448ea0f5a4