Streaming to my android phone help please.

Discus and support Streaming to my android phone help please. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why does the phone say " streaming not supported in my ring or region? I have a road trip and imma be bored. So HELP PLEASE XD submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dopeydragondude, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Streaming to my android phone help please.

Why does the phone say " streaming not supported in my ring or region? I have a road trip and imma be bored. So HELP PLEASE XD

submitted by /u/dopeydragondude
    [link] [comments]

/u/dopeydragondude, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. FocussedBeppe Win User

Xbox One Smart glass not working?

same problem, but only with android, because i used ipad mini and it works without problems. i tried to connect a lot of different phone (android) and always the same..doesn't work.

i'm tv tuner xbox one owner and i suppose is this the problem, the tv tuner.

i'm very disappointed because i like very much smartglass....please solve the problem asap.

and also give to android device the tv program streaming like apple o windows phone.
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

0x8000FFFF error when streaming from fone to xboxone

Hey yeroulfella! What app are you trying to stream from your Android phone? Post back and let me know!
  4. Xemness Win User

Stream xbox one to android phone

Your ideas would be heard
    here
  5. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Hopefully in the near future. the ps4 remote play only works if you have good WiFi connection and you have to have a ps4 with xcloud coming you should only need an xbox live account and not an xbox to play on any device.

That's my understanding of it.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

It's only a matter of time. We can already use our Xbox controllers to play phone games on an Android.
Thema:

Streaming to my android phone help please.

1. Streaming to my android phone help please. - Similar Threads - Streaming android phone

2. Is there anyone from India for whom console streaming is working on Android.

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyone from India for whom console streaming is working on Android.: Not project xcloud but console streaming. I'm unable to register for the service. The page doesn't load. I have the android app and Xbox insider hub on my console which gets preview builds...
  3. Streaming App (Android) Controller inputs no longer work?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Streaming App (Android) Controller inputs no longer work?!: Xbox streaming no longer seems to work (it did until I tried today) - the app connects to one of my xboxes just as it always has but now the controller inputs are not working?! this worked fine...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Streaming (Android): I have recently put my console so it can stream to my phone. When I go to the game streaming app, it asks me to join Xbox Insiders before anything else, even though I'm a part of it and the build...
  5. Android 10 Game Streaming controller issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Android 10 Game Streaming controller issue?: Game streaming worked perfectly previously. Have not tried since having had my phone update itself to Android 10. On LG G8 thinq, Android 10, controller pairs and streaming starts as normal. No...
  6. LAN streaming from Xbox to Android

in XboX Insiders
    LAN streaming from Xbox to Android: Do we know if there are any plans to support LAN streaming to Android devices? I have used the Xbox Companion app on my laptop to do this. I was accepted into the console streaming preview, but my...
  7. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android: I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10 for most plays. Either device has issues. Is...
  8. I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I've spent the last hour trying to figure out how to stream my xbox onto my phone screen and I keep on hitting dead ends. I have all the requirements...
  9. Stream xbox one to android phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Stream xbox one to android phone: Why we don't have any app to stream xbox one to Android devices like ps4 they have app remote play and they can play esaly it's usual is it hard to make app like this for xbox ?...
  10. Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone: Microsoft Xbox One Bluetooth Gamepad already supports Android, so you can use it on Android games. (First gen Xbox One Gamepad does not use Bluetooth). The Xbox app on Android have tons of...