Streaming with console off. How?

Discus and support Streaming with console off. How? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How is it possible to play xbox game on my mobile with the streaming app, when the xbox console is off? I dont see the console light turned on, but can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mdshareef1, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Streaming with console off. How?

How is it possible to play xbox game on my mobile with the streaming app, when the xbox console is off? I dont see the console light turned on, but can connect to my console from streaming app and play.

submitted by /u/mdshareef1
    [link] [comments]

/u/mdshareef1, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Dadwhite Win User

Music while streaming

not directly off the console. You have to use a streaming device for this from my understanding
  3. stevenicks Win User

Xbox One Controller ?

also if the console is in off line mode and pc is online the windows 10 streaming app cant detect/find the console
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Redeemed a Microsoft digital code to the wrong account

Hey there David!

That's a great question.

Now the information that was previously posted would let your child play with his account information on the console but you would need also to be streaming the game rather than playing it straight off of the Xbox App.

I would suggest enabling game streaming, so you can play your game remotely from your PC off of your console after setting up that Home console. For more information on game streaming check out our page entitled

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
  5. TECHNOx420 Win User

Twitch

Had the exact same issue, I deleted the profile off the console and redownloaded and im now able to stream with no issues.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Netflix won't work after streaming.

So just that I understand your set up completely:

You do NOT use the Xbox internal Mixer app for streaming? You have your PC do all the streaming, meaning you plug in the HDMI Out of your console to your Capture card and the PC streams everything from the Capture Card, right?

Then you turn off the console (do you turn it off into "Power saving mode", or "just" into standby with "Instant on mode), and swtich the HDMI cable to your TV right?

I'd assume the following:

In order to watch streaming video like from Netflix and the likes, your TV and Xbox have to do a HDCP Handshake to establish an encrypted video data stream via the HDMI cable.

If you switch the cable while the console is in "Instant On" mode, or the TV is already running, it might be that the HDCP handshake fails, and the Netflix app blocks video output to your TV, as it can't guarantee that the connection is encrypted between
    console and TV.

Can you try the following when you have finished streaming:

Turn off the console by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds. Make sure your TV is off as well (normal standby should be OK). THEN switch the HDMI cable from your capture card to the TV. Only then turn on the console and TV and start launching
    the Netflix App.

Additionally: Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program?
Thema:

Streaming with console off. How?

1. Streaming with console off. How? - Similar Threads - Streaming console off

2. Console streaming test endpoint/low bandwidth workaround

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming test endpoint/low bandwidth workaround: Long story made short I am trying to re-enable the console streaming option on my One X after seeing a number of recommendations to do so to try and sort out issues with the xCloud streaming app...
  3. Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now

in XboX Insiders
    Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now: I am currently on another continent, but I have my controller with me and console stream regularly. Since yesterday, when I try to connect to my home console, it rejects the connection within 3...
  4. Xbox Console Companion Party Connectivity and Game Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Party Connectivity and Game Streaming: Hey Guys! I recently built a PC, and I downloaded the Xbox console companion app on said PC. I was expecting to be able to join Xbox parties through the app so that i could still talk to my...
  5. Can you help me out on console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can you help me out on console streaming: When I try to set up the console for game streaming it says "sit tight! console streaming isn't in your ring or region just yet." But I joined all of the current programs in the content tab and...
  6. Does the phone you have matter a lot for Console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the phone you have matter a lot for Console streaming?: So i tried Console streaming with a One Plus 6 on a 4G connection (30-70mb download -2-10mb upload depending on where i'm) while my xbox was on a wired internet connection (240mb download - 13mb...
  7. Console streaming, Huawei P Smart 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming, Huawei P Smart 2019: Moved this after originally posting in the wrong place So my experience with console streaming has been horrible. Xcloud isn't available here yet, so I've trying the console streaming instead....
  8. Streaming enabled on console but on pc it says it’s turned off

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming enabled on console but on pc it says it’s turned off: Like the title says my console has streaming turned on, but when I come to my PC and try to stream through the PC it says console streaming is turned off. I have done to normal power cycling of my...
  9. "game streaming is turned off on your xbox one. To turn it back on, go to your console ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "game streaming is turned off on your xbox one. To turn it back on, go to your console ...: Hi All, Just got W10 update for my XB1, i am trying to stream my xbox to my PC. Xbox is connected and everything on the same network. However, everytime i go to stream games this error appears...
  10. Can't remotely turn on or off console when used for streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remotely turn on or off console when used for streaming: Hi all, Recently bought an Xbox Elite bundle and all is working well apart from 2 minor annoyances. Console works well for streaming across the network to my W10 laptop but none of the apps...