Streaming with Xbox app on Windows 10 is not working

Discus and support Streaming with Xbox app on Windows 10 is not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, When im trying to stream on the xbox app on windows 10 it starts working for 10 seconds, but after that it doesn't respond anymore. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by katillz, Oct 26, 2018.

1. katillz
    katillz Guest

Hello,

When im trying to stream on the xbox app on windows 10 it starts working for 10 seconds, but after that it doesn't respond anymore.

The screen just freezes.

I know that my controller is still responding on the xbox itself, but it's not showing on the app. My connection is around 200mb, so that must not be the issue. My laptop has the latest i8 gen. cpu and a gtx1060. So i dont really understand why its not working.

Can someone pls. help me.

:)

katillz, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause Xbox app game streaming not to work properly. Here are 2 methods on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10:

1. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming issues.

2. Here is a
    link
    on improving Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Oct 26, 2018
  3. MasTerKi3Z
    MasTerKi3Z Guest
    How do I connect Xbox one x to my laptop?

You have to stream with the xbox app on Windows 10

MasTerKi3Z, Oct 26, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey katillz,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue being experienced with the game streaming freezing on your laptop.

Everything seems good with your computer and internet specs but something could be interfering with the connectivity.

I would recommend to set up the streaming again after restarting your computer and

power cycling
    your Xbox.

These two guides are helpful for troubleshooting issues with the game streaming and how to set it up again.

I hope this information is helpful!

XBF Diego M, Oct 27, 2018
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause Xbox app game streaming not to work properly. Here are 2 methods on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10:

1. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming issues.

2. Here is a
    link
    on improving Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Let us know how it turns out.
  6. MasTerKi3Z Win User

How do I connect Xbox one x to my laptop?

You have to stream with the xbox app on Windows 10
  7. Ackis Win User

xbox 360 - windows 10

8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xcom 2 and Xbox One Game Streaming

9. XBF Crystal P Win User

Cant connect my xbox one s to my pc

Thema:

1. Streaming with Xbox app on Windows 10 is not working - Similar Threads - Streaming app Windows

2. Windows 10 Streaming App Video Freezing Occasionally

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Streaming App Video Freezing Occasionally: [IMG] See: Bottom Left For the past 3-4 months, even after changing routers (Netgear R9000, Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 4, Unifi Security Gateway) and Wireless access points (built in to Nighthawk,...
  3. How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows: I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is no controllers attached to this PC." can you...
  4. Xbox One Streaming To Windows 10 Xbox PC App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Streaming To Windows 10 Xbox PC App: I am trying to stream my Xbox One to my Windows 10 Xbox PC App. I am streaming it over since other people are using the TV and I cannot use the Xbox on that screen. When trying to get connected to...
  5. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  6. Streaming Xbox One Console onto Windows 10 Computer Through Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Streaming Xbox One Console onto Windows 10 Computer Through Xbox App: Hi all, After I had successfully streamed my console onto my Windows 10 Computer yesterday, I went to bed. After I woke up, I attempted to do so again, but this time I get an error message from...
  7. Can't stream on Windows 10 through the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream on Windows 10 through the Xbox app: I've tried to stream on Windows through the Xbox app, but I'll get the error message saying something to the effect of "You are blocked from streaming." When I check my privacy settings on the...
  8. When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat.: so ive been streaming using the Win10 Xbox App for around a year. And ever since i started no matter what game i play i lose in game chat ive tried 8 differnet sets of differnet types of headsets...
  9. xbox app on windows 10 streaming of xbox no longer working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app on windows 10 streaming of xbox no longer working: Streaming from my xbox to my PC via the xbox app no longer seems to work. I have two Xboxes in the house and I will often turn on the xbox downstairs and stream to my laptop. For the last few days...
  10. I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n: Hello I can't stream on xbox app i have windows 10 pro n and i installed media feature pack for n and kn versions for windows 10 and still nothing HELP PLEASE b890fb1b-3bce-4257-9801-343fb5ed071e