Streaming xbox one to win10 doesnt work on the witness

Discus and support Streaming xbox one to win10 doesnt work on the witness in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can stream all my games on xbox one to my win 10 laptop, apart from the witness. The streaming works but for some reason the controls stop working.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TaxiMike, May 14, 2019.

1. TaxiMike
    TaxiMike Guest

I can stream all my games on xbox one to my win 10 laptop, apart from the witness.

The streaming works but for some reason the controls stop working.

I have tried with xbox still in same room and controller connected to console and not laptop but still doesn't work.

:)

TaxiMike, May 14, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

sometimes weird things can be cache related, in such case try the folllowing steps:

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

While the console is powering down etc. please also reboot the laptop just to be sure

Let us know the results
  3. denis97g Win User

Hi! it happened to me with other games, try to start the stream after you are in game and see if it works
  4. TaxiMike Win User

It happens on 2 different consoles.

One Xbox One X and one Xbox One
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

6. TaxiMike Win User

I haven't had any issues with any other games. Just with the witness.

I have lots of games as I have game pass so have tried many.

Has anyone else tried streaming with this game?
Thema:

1. Streaming xbox one to win10 doesnt work on the witness - Similar Threads - Streaming win10 doesnt

2. Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop: Hi there, Of late, I've lost the ability to stream to my Win10 laptop. For context, this is how I play the majority of my time and have done for a number of years. My Xbox One is visible in the...
  3. XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB: I am streaming my XBox One to my Windows 10 PC, with the controller connected via Micro-USB. When encountering an action in a game that prompts the controller to vibreate (Such as getting shot in...
  4. Xbox One X, streaming to Win10 PC issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, streaming to Win10 PC issue: If I restart the Xbox One X console, and stream a game to windows 10 PC, everything works fine, even in very high settings. (although sometime it jitters a bit at random, especially when...
  5. Microphone Cuts Off a While After Xbox Streaming Begins On Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone Cuts Off a While After Xbox Streaming Begins On Win10: Every time I begin to stream my xbox on my PC, the microphone works normally only for a very short time. Then the my microphone audio begins to cut off within a minute(different every time), and...
  6. XB1 Streaming To Win10. Data entry issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Streaming To Win10. Data entry issue: I almost always stream my XB1 to my PC. In the past whenever I would have an option to enter text (where the on screen keyboard pops up) I would also get another pop up that allowed me to enter...
  7. Streaming Win10 to Xbox doesn't work since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Win10 to Xbox doesn't work since last update: Hello, I'm experiencing a problem (again). From the Xbox App, the stream Win10 to Xbox stutters / crashes, and increasingly since the last update (10.0.15063.1005 /...
  8. XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account: It worked before, I could play my XB1 remotely from my Windows 10 PC. About 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried to play again but it no longer work. When choosing the stream option in the Win10 Xbox App, it...
  9. Really need help for streaming/connecting my XB1 S to my win10 desktop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really need help for streaming/connecting my XB1 S to my win10 desktop: This feature used to work fine until recently whenever/whatever something got changed within my LAN/desktop/console. Basically I just launch my xbox app on my win10 desktop then click 'turn on',...
  10. Connecting via win10 pc (streaming) kills xbox one download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting via win10 pc (streaming) kills xbox one download speed: I have tested this multiple times and its completely repeatable. When downloading a game like gta5 or gears of war 4, i typically get 70-80Mbps transfer speeds. As soon as I click the button on...