Streaming

Discus and support Streaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I accidentally bought a UHD movie on xbox. My device and tv can handle it but the wifi is too slow for streaming. Is there a way to change the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXSUPR3MEXx, May 14, 2019 at 11:33 AM.

1. xXSUPR3MEXx
    xXSUPR3MEXx Guest

Streaming

So I accidentally bought a UHD movie on xbox. My device and tv can handle it but the wifi is too slow for streaming. Is there a way to change the streaming resolution? Turning off 4k in settings didnt work.

:)

2. Listed mia 510 Win User

twitch xbox snapped/unsnapped picture

This feature is going to be awesome, have you heard they are working on a twitch mobile streaming app!!!

Stream at work stream at home, stream on the go!
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Twitch Host Mode Arrives!

Q1: If a stream is being hosted, is it still being streamed on its original channel at the same time?

Q2: Can 1 stream be hosted by multiple channels (in effect giving that particular stream a much larger audience)?
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Microsoft Acquires Beam Streaming Service

Its not music streaming. Its gameplay streaming.
  5. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Now tv

not 100% sure on this but when streaming on demand it bulk streams as in it sends more info at once to keep a steady stream where as live tv its there and then
Thema:

Streaming

1. Streaming - Similar Threads - Streaming

2. Stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Stream: I would have a question, I would like to start with the stream so I want to ask if I will broadcast using the Windows xbox app how much it will load my pc (it is not God knows what iron) if the...
  3. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...
  4. AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    AMD “Next Horizon Gaming” Streamed Event from E3 2019 to Showcase Next-Generation Gaming...: Just saw this news and decided to share it here to see what others are saying / thinking, especially when it comes to the next-gen consoles. "AMD today announced it will hold an event and...
  5. Streaming xbox one to win10 doesnt work on the witness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming xbox one to win10 doesnt work on the witness: I can stream all my games on xbox one to my win 10 laptop, apart from the witness. The streaming works but for some reason the controls stop working. I have tried with xbox still in same room...
  6. What is "Xbox overlay" when streaming and how can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    What is "Xbox overlay" when streaming and how can I fix it?: [img] whenever I press win>alt>B to try and stream, I get this message. How can I fix this? eb642f50-dc9d-40dc-bd2a-35f60fc63cbd
  7. Streaming a film

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming a film: Trying to watch aqua man keeps stopping randomly with an Xbox issue and an error code 0x000005b4, what is going on?? 92320256-ab17-4c14-9658-1c564d396f5d
  8. Xbox streaming doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox streaming doesn't work.: Hi everyone! So I'm having trouble connecting my Xbox One S to Windows 10 for game streaming. It gives me this error: We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and...
  9. Xbox app stream button not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stream button not showing up: Hello, i am asking for support because when i open the xbox app and try to stream my xbox, I can't see the stream or test streaming option, here's a screenshot https://imgur.com/9f2rJme...
  10. Xbox Streaming Mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Streaming Mode: Hi i would like to ask if there would be a chance where you guys are working or could fix Xbox Streaming mode where you can stream your Xbox to your Computer. I have great internet but when i go...