Streaming

Discus and support Streaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I accidentally bought a UHD movie on xbox. My device and tv can handle it but the wifi is too slow for streaming. Is there a way to change the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXSUPR3MEXx, May 14, 2019.

1. xXSUPR3MEXx
    xXSUPR3MEXx Guest

Streaming

So I accidentally bought a UHD movie on xbox. My device and tv can handle it but the wifi is too slow for streaming. Is there a way to change the streaming resolution? Turning off 4k in settings didnt work.

:)

xXSUPR3MEXx, May 14, 2019
  2. Listed mia 510 Win User

twitch xbox snapped/unsnapped picture

This feature is going to be awesome, have you heard they are working on a twitch mobile streaming app!!!

Stream at work stream at home, stream on the go!
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Twitch Host Mode Arrives!

Q1: If a stream is being hosted, is it still being streamed on its original channel at the same time?

Q2: Can 1 stream be hosted by multiple channels (in effect giving that particular stream a much larger audience)?
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Microsoft Acquires Beam Streaming Service

Its not music streaming. Its gameplay streaming.
  5. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Now tv

not 100% sure on this but when streaming on demand it bulk streams as in it sends more info at once to keep a steady stream where as live tv its there and then
Thema:

Streaming

1. Streaming - Similar Threads - Streaming

2. Streaming on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming on Xbox 360: So it occurred to me today that there doesn't seem to be an easy way to stream from the Xbox 360. Maybe I am just spoiled from using Mixer. What do you guys use? I have an elgato. Is that my best...
  3. Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network: Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network You can look up Xbox error codes here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup and it will provide some tech support for the issue....
  4. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  5. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  6. OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress)

in XBoX Accessibility
    OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress): Hello! Just bought my first Xbox and did not think for a second that the compatibility with an iMac wasn't the greatest thing haha. Therefore I downloaded "OneCast", the streaming program for...
  7. Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixer Streams Still Don't Show Up On Activity Feed: I've been streaming on mixer, but on my activity feed it doesnt show that i streamed and for how long, like it does for my friends when they stream. I went into my xbox one...
  8. xbox one streaming on laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one streaming on laptop: hi, I hope someone can help me. I have set up my xbox to stream to my laptop. Everything sets up ok except the screen doesn't change to the xbox screen it just stays dark.Sound is streamed and...
  9. Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?: So Google has announced Stadia. What will Xbox offer to compete with this service to prevent gamers from leaving the platform? I feel like Xbox is on the edge of evolving to this option, but will...
  10. Why does the Xbox One X force all content (including streaming video) into ALLM if VRR is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the Xbox One X force all content (including streaming video) into ALLM if VRR is...: Over the course of the past month, I've been playing around with the Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) options on my Xbox One X (X1X) as displayed on my LG C9 OLED. I've...