Streaming

Discus and support Streaming in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Streaming from a pc with windows 10 to xboxone is not working all i get is the titlebut will not play it was all right uptill a month ago... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bucar00 Bansai, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Streaming

Streaming from a pc with windows 10 to xboxone is not working all i get is the titlebut will not play it was all right uptill a month ago

:)

Bucar00 Bansai, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Listed mia 510 Win User

twitch xbox snapped/unsnapped picture

This feature is going to be awesome, have you heard they are working on a twitch mobile streaming app!!!

Stream at work stream at home, stream on the go!
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Twitch Host Mode Arrives!

Q1: If a stream is being hosted, is it still being streamed on its original channel at the same time?

Q2: Can 1 stream be hosted by multiple channels (in effect giving that particular stream a much larger audience)?
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Microsoft Acquires Beam Streaming Service

Its not music streaming. Its gameplay streaming.
  5. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  6. Nikkiw1107 Win User

Xbox Streaming

I usually stream on twitch, however been looking to stream on mixer, i just havent sat down and streamed in quite some time.
Thema:

Streaming

1. Streaming - Similar Threads - Streaming

2. HP Stream xbox control

in XBoX on Windows
    HP Stream xbox control: can i hook up a xbox 360 remote tp my hp stream laptop 330525c2-454a-47a3-84f1-d9b81f0b4939
  3. I keep getting stuck on this screen when trying to stream to my phone, and I have no idea...

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting stuck on this screen when trying to stream to my phone, and I have no idea...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KnogBot [link] [comments]
  4. When I try to use Console Streaming it asks me to join the Insider Program, which I am...

in XboX Insiders
    When I try to use Console Streaming it asks me to join the Insider Program, which I am...: [IMG] submitted by /u/StardustOceanMan [link] [comments]
  5. Is there a way that i can stream xbox 360 games from console to pc/laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way that i can stream xbox 360 games from console to pc/laptop: I tried with the xbox windows 10 app but it seams it only works with xbox one. I was wondering if there was anything similar for the 360 so i can record gameplay footage...
  6. Problem with XCloud game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with XCloud game streaming: For some reason I can use XCloud just fine but it says I need to be an indsider to use console streaming even though I am an insider submitted by /u/AdenInABlanket [link] [comments]
  7. Streaming videos with subtitles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming videos with subtitles: Hey everyone, I have a show on my PC and I want to stream it with Hebrew subtitles. I have no idea where to get subs and how to stream it both of it to the xbox....
  8. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of April 02, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of April 02, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  9. Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.: I use xCloud/Game Streaming on android. I hopped on forza and I'll hold the triggers at partial and the input just jumps around. I'll be holding it at ~50% and itll jump all the way to the top and...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Games on Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Games on Console Streaming: I think that you guys should give people who are in Project XCloud, game pass if you are console streaming. What I mean by this is if we are console streaming on our phone, we should be able to...