Street fighter 4 live battle

Discus and support Street fighter 4 live battle in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i am trying to play street fighter 4 live battle but not able to find any opponent. is anyone too facing the same problem? looking forward for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JotAnand, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. JotAnand
    JotAnand Guest

Hi

i am trying to play street fighter 4 live battle but not able to find any opponent.

is anyone too facing the same problem?

looking forward for your replies.

thanks in advance

:)

2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Street fighter 4 used to be in game pass so maybe if it gets re added then there will be more people playing online.
  3. gooslaps goop Win User

Street Fight IV

street fighter 4 offers both but you may be better off getting super street fighter 4 now as i don't think many people play street fighter 4 any more. Maybe you could try the more recent Streetfighter x Tekken all street fighter games have a loose story
    mode but its called arcade mode.
  4. The1337gamer Win User

Anyone still play SFIV?

I don't think the upcoming DLC works with Street Fighter 4, you need Super Street Fighter 4 (or SSF4: Arcade Edition). Best off waiting till Ultra Street Fighter 4 is out, that will contain everything they've released so far for the game.
  5. PhilMarck Win User

Street Fighter X Tekken - Anyone play this online?

Been playing it online and it's excellent tons of fun and very addictive, especially that 4 player on-screen battle is awesome.

-

People can diss Capcom but Street Fighter X Tekken was a great idea and it worked.
  6. II Enix II Win User

New Update Announced For Street Fighter IV @ PAX

Super Street 4 is an update to Street Fighter 4.

-

SSF4 Arcade Edition is an update to Super Street Fighter 4

-

SSF4 AE 2013 is an update to SSF4 AE.

-

The new update is an update to SSF4 AE 2013. In essence, it's an update to the most recent game in the series.
Thema:

1. Street fighter 4 live battle - Similar Threads - Street fighter live

2. Super street fighter 4 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super street fighter 4 backwards compatible: Ok, so i downloaded ssf4 arcade edition on my Xbox One as it is backwards compatible. I've had the game launch a few times and have actually played it. Majority of the time it goes to the Xbox 360...
  3. Street Fighter X Tekken needs to be backwards compatible please

in XboX Insiders
    Street Fighter X Tekken needs to be backwards compatible please: The Xbox team has done a great job in making Xbox 360 games backwards compatible, but what I don't understand is how Street fighter X Tekken is not added to the list. Both Street fighter and...
  4. Showing Super Street Fighter IV as not purchased (along with Ultra SFIV)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Showing Super Street Fighter IV as not purchased (along with Ultra SFIV): I know for a fact that I purchased Super SFIV and Ultra SFIV but now its saying I cannot play them because I haven’t purchased them, in the store I cant install, I can only see the price of the...
  5. Ultra Street Fighter IV Backwards Compatibility Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultra Street Fighter IV Backwards Compatibility Issue: Hi. I recently saw that Super Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, and Ultra Street Fighter IV, were all added to the backwards compatible list for Xbox One. I have the...
  6. Is Ultra Street Fighter compatable on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Ultra Street Fighter compatable on Xbox one?: Is Ultra Street Fighter compatable on Xbox one? So the Super street fighter 4 Arcade Edition is backward compatable but what about the Ultra patch? I would hate to buy the AE and find out I dont...
  7. Street Fighter 2 HD on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Street Fighter 2 HD on Xbox One: I purchased Street Fighter 2 HD from Xbox Arcade in 2008. I would like to continue to play it but its not available to download from my Xbox account even though I have payed for it. Could you...
  8. How to play Street Fighter IV on Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Street Fighter IV on Windows 10?: Hi, I've got SF IV (retail version) how can I get it to run on win 10? fcd3619f-3461-4bc6-b799-f083e746313a
  9. Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Youtube upload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Youtube upload: The Xbox one online version is unable to upload replays to youtube. At the point where you select upload to youtube it should prompt with a unique key (token) to upload to your yt channel....
  10. Problem With Street fighter X tekken PC (old game for windows live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem With Street fighter X tekken PC (old game for windows live): hello, I have a year ago a problem with this game and since then sought a solution but it is impossible, the fact is that since he disappeared GFWL the game no longer good for anything, you can...