Stressthem.to user ddosed me

Discus and support Stressthem.to user ddosed me in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Stressthem.to user ddosed me How can a billion dollar company let these types of attacks happens. 4730a0a5-a618-40a6-921c-a5ab07dd1554 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Duckz4li8f, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Duckz4li8f
    Duckz4li8f Guest

How can a billion dollar company let these types of attacks happens.

:)

Duckz4li8f, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Adder_C Win User

Kid DDosed me

I would suggest that you if you believe a player has violated the Xbox live code of conduct, you should file a complaint.

To file a complaint

Press the Guide button on your controller.

Select Friends, then go to the Players tab.

Select File Complaint. Then select File Complaint again on the next screen.

Select one of the following general reasons for filing the complaint:

Profile: The player’s gamertag, personal picture or personal information contains inappropriate material.

Text and Voice Communications: The player used vulgar, hateful, harassing or threatening language in voice or text communications.

Video Communications: The player was vulgar, hateful, harassing or threatening in video communications.

Tampering: The player tampered with a game, an Xbox 360 console, Xbox LIVE or the feedback system.

Select one of the following specific reasons for filing the complaint:

Profile: Gamertag, Personal Picture, Personal Info, Player Content

Text and Voice Communications: Text Message, Voice Message, Voice Chat, In-Game Voice

Video Communications: Picture Message, Video Chat

Tampering: Feedback Tampering, System Tampering, Cheating

Select File Complaint. Select Don’t File if you decide not to file a complaint.

support.xbox.com/.../chat-terms-of-use-conduct
  3. JACRunner Win User

being DDOS'ed

and i have found the person that DDosed me last time and he is still online!

if both [mod removed] are not dealt with i will be going to the police and papers about the fact that xbox allows for people to commit illegal acts against other users!
  4. XeX Classic v3 Win User

DDox Attack

i have been harassed by a gamer on the xbox live community . he has been threatening to take peoples accounts and ddosing me and others offline multiple times . i was ddosed the other day for about an hour . his gamertag is
    [Mod Removed]
  5. PsandueX Win User

Connection Problems

I just got ddosed by some hackers can you tell me where to report them?!?!
  6. XboxBanhammer4U Win User

need an xbox eforcement help

i have reported him he keeps ddosing me so i cant contact anyone atm
Thema:

1. Stressthem.to user ddosed me - Similar Threads - Stressthem user ddosed

2. Xbox X & Xbox S User Accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X & Xbox S User Accounts: Hello. First off I love Xbox! However I need some help. We have an Xbox X and S and I have a user account. My son has a user account. However whenever he wants to play Fortnite he must use my...
  3. Minecraft IOS Login as different user

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft IOS Login as different user: My kids have been playing minecraft on their Ipads for a while now. They each build several dozens of worlds that they don't want to lose. But also they want to play together - and their...
  4. My Games & Apps sorting preferences are not user based

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps sorting preferences are not user based: So I think this one is pretty obvious and most of the cases can go unnoticed if you are the only one playing on an Xbox. But, When there's 2 or more accounts in the same console something...
  5. “User Signed Out” Halo: MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “User Signed Out” Halo: MCC: [img] Every time I try to play Halo MCC, I keep getting the message,” Active Profile signed out, exiting game to Main Menu.” Im using an Xbox Series X and this only happens on my main account. I...
  6. Gift card posted to wrong user on account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card posted to wrong user on account: We have a family account. User 1 used to play Fortnite. User 1 no longer plays Fortnite and does not have it downloaded. User 2 plays Fortnite and has it downloaded. A gift card was bought for...
  7. viewing user generated content on halo

in XBoX on Windows
    viewing user generated content on halo: i am wanting to play halo forge on pc but i keep getting the same message (image below) [img] can some one be very specific on how to solve this problem 3631d7a7-ead0-4387-a109-ba54fa8ec19a
  8. User Reports for Adult Acct?

in XBoX on Consoles
    User Reports for Adult Acct?: Xbox family has weekly reports for children accts. Time played, games accessed etc. Does Xbox have those reports for the main adult acct associated for the family account? The only reports I can...
  9. Multiple gamertags for one user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple gamertags for one user: Is it against Microsoft's policy to have multiple gamertags or Microsoft accounts for one person on a family account? I am asking because I would like to have one gamertag for playing with my...
  10. Racist user still not banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Racist user still not banned: I have reported this user [mod removed] several times for racist messages and explatives almost every game ive encountered with this dispecable human and yet he never gets banned. Why? Is it...