Stretch a video

Discus and support Stretch a video in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I play a video in hulu or when I stream a video from my computer using PlayTo, I don't see any option to stretch the video. This was available... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoeM83, Feb 20, 2014.

1. JoeM83
    JoeM83 Guest

Stretch a video

When I play a video in hulu or when I stream a video from my computer using PlayTo, I don't see any option to stretch the video. This was available with the XBOX 360, where can I find it on the XBOX One?

Thanks in advance

:)

JoeM83, Feb 20, 2014
  2. JoeM83
    JoeM83 Guest
    How do I stretch a video in Hulu Plus

I just got an XBOX One. On my 360 I was able to stretch, zoom, etc when I was in Hulu. Now I don't see any option to do so. Is this still possible

JoeM83, Feb 20, 2014
  3. WildAttorney
    WildAttorney Guest
    Need Achievement help please.

I have about 10 different stretches of rail line that exceed 500m. A few of them are in this video. Feel free to join my game.

[view: ]

WildAttorney, Feb 20, 2014
  4. PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4 Win User

Stretching

I have never seen one. It would be a good addition though.
  5. WildAttorney Win User

Need Achievement help please.

I have about 10 different stretches of rail line that exceed 500m. A few of them are in this video. Feel free to join my game.

[view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prb4Wi_U5jg]
  6. LSpear76 Win User

NFL App bug

Also fix the problem where NFL Films videos shot in 4:3 are shown in 16:9 stretched fake. It's so annoying! This problem seems to be with the NFL because the same thing happens on the phone app and website.
  7. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Icons?

After Marcus Fenix and Master Chief, the closest you will get is maybe MAYBE Joanne Dark but that's a stretch...a very very long stretch.
  8. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Icons?

[quote user="Kuamy"]
    After Marcus Fenix and Master Chief, the closest you will get is maybe MAYBE Joanne Dark but that's a stretch...a very very long stretch.

[/quote]A very very very long stretch, Nintendo can claim Ms Dark as one of theirs...
Thema:

Stretch a video

1. Stretch a video - Similar Threads - Stretch video

2. Arris Arris VMS1100: Issues with U-verse STB and Xbone display--stretched display

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Arris Arris VMS1100: Issues with U-verse STB and Xbone display--stretched display: Arris (Set-top Boxes) Arris VMS1100: Issues with U-verse STB and Xbone display--stretched display I just signed up for Uverse TV. Technician was worthless and didnt explain or show me anything....
  3. Screen Stretching Issues following recent update in April

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Stretching Issues following recent update in April: Hello, Since the recent April Xbox Update my console has had its screen stretched outside of the TV's borders. Prior to the update it was perfectly fine and within the borders of my TV. The...
  4. how do I stretch the screen while watching DVD's on an Xbox One? It only plays a 4.3....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I stretch the screen while watching DVD's on an Xbox One? It only plays a 4.3....: how do I stretch the screen while watching DVD's on an Xbox One? It only plays a 4.3.... d9913deb-17f2-45d6-b7f8-954ccdfb625b
  5. Image from HDMI IN looks horizontally stretched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Image from HDMI IN looks horizontally stretched.: The image from what I'm connecting to the HDMI in looks horizontally stretched. Because of this, I'm missing a piece of the image on both the left and right side. I can't find anything on the...
  6. TV picture stretches out after changing channels, and then stays that way until I restart the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV picture stretches out after changing channels, and then stays that way until I restart the ...: It only happens when I switch channels, and only sometimes. The aspect ratio goes haywire and the picture is all stretched out until I restart the TV app. Rinse, repeat. Any one else having this...
  7. How do I stretch a video in Hulu Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stretch a video in Hulu Plus: I just got an XBOX One. On my 360 I was able to stretch, zoom, etc when I was in Hulu. Now I don't see any option to do so. Is this still possible 3629639c-4ab3-46cf-923b-08dcf7cfd49b
  8. Screen Stretching Issues following recent update in April

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Stretching Issues following recent update in April: Hello, Since the recent April Xbox Update my console has had its screen stretched outside of the TV's borders. Prior to the update it was perfectly fine and within the borders of my TV. The...
  9. Xbox graphic stretching, frame lag, pixel issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox graphic stretching, frame lag, pixel issues: Xbox One S has been experiencing game issues. The graphics in games tend to stretch and spaz out, frame rate drops with normal internet connection, and pixels are either missing or discolored. I...
  10. stretching shapes

in XBoX on Consoles
    stretching shapes: i am having some graphical issues with my xbox one. I can't play 1 game without having these stretching shapes coming from the character's head that's making gameplay real hard to play. If...