Strike Pack

Discus and support Strike Pack in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you get banned for using this? https://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-strike-pack-fps-dominator/147162... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MeaslyTerror4, May 10, 2019.

1. Strike Pack

MeaslyTerror4, May 10, 2019
  2. Bluhsh Win User

Ascension

did you buy the first strike pack?
  3. WreckfuII Win User

Strike Pack

Hi,

Due to them having macro's on them they are bannable to my knowledge.

I think if you just use the back peddles like a scuf controller you will be fine but anything like recoil reduction and fast trigger is considered bannable.

I would just stick to normal controllers as this doens't give you any advantages.

Edit: "Yes, Modded controllers are against ToS and the players using them will be banned.
    Please Note: As other users suggested using an Xbox Elite controller or Scuf controllers are
    not bannable offences"

Let me know if this helps :)
  4. SammieChaos Win User

Strike Pack

I would probably stick to something thats directly made by microsoft.

Amazon has good deals on legit xbox controllers.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Strike Pack

Not sure, but does this really provide what it promises? If it does, and if there's a way that Microsoft can detect it is connected to your controller, then it may mean trying to cheat to get a competitive edge.
  6. Jzggernautt Win User

Strike Pack

If youre using the back paddles like them off of a scuf or an elite controller you will be fine, however items such as no recoil or other services may warrent a suspension
Thema:

Strike Pack

1. Strike Pack - Similar Threads - Strike Pack

2. Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?: So like I go to the Microsoft Store and go to Backward compatibility section for Xbox 360 and I see Counter Strike Global Offensive and I want to buy it to play on my Xbox One S but there's this...
  3. Naughty Boy Strikes Again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Naughty Boy Strikes Again: Sorry...this is a mom posting. Please no negative comments and Please forgive me if I don't understand something you tell me. Im just looking for a bit of help and I want to know what can be done...
  4. Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support: Will there be mouse and keyboard support for Sudden Strike 4? It will be helpful to move units. a76f5c15-86bd-4f48-86c1-1b70420c5dc3
  5. marvel strike force game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    marvel strike force game: im having problems playing the game constantly kicking me out and freezing up any ideas? 9b4d3db7-4615-4ae3-832f-866221d5ff9a
  6. Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL]: Hi, map pack 1 "First Strike: Pack 1 [PL]" for Black Ops 1 on xbox one is glitched. On Polish Marketplace no one can download or buy that map pack c1f164e8-6a3d-4ae4-9c9d-0155fe11d71a
  7. Warrior Pack Strikes Back!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warrior Pack Strikes Back!: I have been with Xbox for 16 years now through the good times and the bad and have been in the rewards program for 11 years. i have always trusted in Microsoft so much so i have stock with them. I...
  8. Black Ops first strike map pack Polish version isn't working, it can't be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops first strike map pack Polish version isn't working, it can't be downloaded: First Strike dlc Polish version can't be downloaded, it's blocked on store or something like that and no one who have Polish version of that game can't download only this map pack. This issue is...
  9. Can't access Naval Strike expansion pack maps on Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Naval Strike expansion pack maps on Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One): I "purchased" the Battlefield 4™ Naval Strike expansion pack on 7/22/16 for the Xbox one. I see that online it says I've already purchased the game. On the Xbox it says the game is installed. But...
  10. downloaded and bought first strike escalation and resurrection packs for black ops, but now ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded and bought first strike escalation and resurrection packs for black ops, but now ...: downloaded and bought first strike escalation and resurrection packs for black ops, but now missing I have these here on my 360, but when I check in DLC content in the market place, there is not...