Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut coming March to PS4 and Xbox One

Discus and support Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut coming March to PS4 and Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut will be released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in March. The game includes a restructured campaign, new ship models,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut will be released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in March.

The game includes a restructured campaign, new ship models, enhanced textures and lighting, and two new Strike Suits: the Marauder and the Raptor.
    In addition, the Director's Cut will also include the Heroes of the Fleet campaign.

You'll be able to pick the game up for £14.99 on both PSN and Xbox LIVE. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut is also coming to PC at a later date.

Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut coming March to PS4 and X...

:)

Lofty Who, Feb 20, 2014
  2. KirkSi
    KirkSi Guest
    Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

I love a good space blaster and this looks like it could be good. Out in March and only £14.99 it could be worth a punt.

Announcing Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut | Strike Suit

It might tide me over 'till a decent Star Wars space game comes out :thumbsup:

KirkSi, Feb 20, 2014
  3. jayd
    jayd Guest
    Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

This is up on the Xbox games store Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
    Not to sure what this about so I'll wait to others have tried it plus I have way too many games anyway.

4. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

Looks OK, might pick it up, thank you for sharing the info.

eviltedi, Feb 20, 2014
Thema:

1. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut coming March to PS4 and Xbox One - Similar Threads - Strike Suit Zero

2. Cannot log into Neverwinter, cannot experience strikes in Destiny (one) on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Neverwinter, cannot experience strikes in Destiny (one) on Xbox 1: When I get to the splash screen for Neverwinter (hit A on any controller), after I press A, I'm taken to a screen that wants me to sign up for Xbox Live Gold. I have a current subscription, and...
  3. Strike Suit Zero not available in the Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strike Suit Zero not available in the Xbox Store: I've recently contacted Xbox support and was told to come here. I'd like to download "Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut" from the Xbox Store but it's not available. I live in Hungary, and with...
  4. Strike Suit Zero Games with Gold Not Free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strike Suit Zero Games with Gold Not Free?: Strike Suit Zero has attempted to charge me every time I have tried to purchase it as part of games with Gold. Has anyone else had this problem? I would prefer to not pay for a game so heavily...
  5. Strike suit zero freezes then returns to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strike suit zero freezes then returns to dashboard: Tried reinstalling still doesnt work. It starts to load on one of the first screens and then it happens. 0ffb48ca-963c-4dd2-a2ec-09d279c87eb2
  6. I have a problem with strike suit zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with strike suit zero: The 4th hero of the fleet mission everytime i play it works fine till i get to the destroyed enemy cruiser cutscene after the cutscene my whole screen goes pitch black and i cant continue the...
  7. Strike Suit Zero - Good Ending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strike Suit Zero - Good Ending: So, on True Achievements there is one guide on how to get this that comes with 63 responses. I don't know if anyone knows (for sure) on how to unlock it. If I add up all of my points/score, I'm...
  8. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut: LISTED this isnt a 360 indie is it its a xbox one indie a next gen indie it will be mor eim happy to pay as long as it is worth it. 3494bf15-53c1-48a9-86fe-a51be874f78c
  9. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut dated for April 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut dated for April 9: The game will cost £15.99 on Xbox One Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut dated for April 9 d37a31d7-f23b-4a34-945a-1e9de372afd1
  10. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut dated for April 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut dated for April 9: Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut dated for April 9 6ed287a0-032d-4763-9b1c-f3b03f20a908