Struggling to redeem code

Discus and support Struggling to redeem code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have bought xbox live and keep getting an error message that says something happened on our side waiting a bit might help. Got the first code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CoolPlanet12776, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Struggling to redeem code

I have bought xbox live and keep getting an error message that says something happened on our side waiting a bit might help. Got the first code refunded bought another just to get the same result and the same error code feeling very frustrated at the moment

:)

CoolPlanet12776, Mar 30, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

3. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Try checking for updates in your console (store app). Have you tried to use your
    profile page to redeem the code?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

If there is nothing past due, then try redeeming it on the website, Windows 10 store or on the Xbox app instead, that might help.
  5. CoolPlanet12776 Win User

I did have a refund already and bought from a different seller and I still got the same issue
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Contact your retailer for a replacement or a refund. I suggest you to purchase xbox live membership directly from the xbox store.
Thema:

1. Struggling to redeem code - Similar Threads - Struggling redeem code

2. Struggling with headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with headsets: Hi everyone, I’m really struggling with this so hoping someone can help! Last night everything working fine. Today, the xbox one s doesn’t recognise the headset - no sound or mic working. Ive...
  3. My Xbox One X struggling on Youtube Videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X struggling on Youtube Videos: I'm reposting this, as it was originally posted in the wrong category under Microsoft Edge. Original post: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/20277908/ I have...
  4. struggling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    struggling: Does Xbox live rebuy its self every year? ef97f5a8-d49f-4239-92c5-60af0c3db1b5
  5. My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED AND REOPEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED AND REOPEN): I have my first Xbox ever for about 1 month and im already havings issues with it . My Xbox one X while playing some 4k videos on Youtube app randomly freezes the picture in the video and keep it...
  6. Xbox One S is unstable and I also struggle with audio lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is unstable and I also struggle with audio lag: I got an xbox one s before Christmas, with 3 games. Brand new console. 1 TB HDD. So far used about 7% of storage. The only game I play at the moment is Rocksmith 2014 Remastered. All updates are...
  7. My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED): I have my first Xbox ever for about 1 month and im already havings issues with it . My Xbox one X while playing some 4k videos on Youtube app randomly freezes the picture in the video and keep it...
  8. My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos: I have my first Xbox ever for about 1 month and im already havings issues with it . My Xbox one X while playing some 4k videos on Youtube app randomly freezes the picture in the video and keep it...
  9. Really struggling to get a good picture and HDR looks terrible on KD-49XD8088. Can any one ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really struggling to get a good picture and HDR looks terrible on KD-49XD8088. Can any one ...: Hi guys. I've had my TV, a Sony Bravia KD55XD8005 for over a year now and I can't for the life of me get a picture I'm happy with on my Xbox One X. The colours just don't seem right and HDR games...
  10. Xbox one struggles to display some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one struggles to display some games: Hi everyone, I've had an issue with my xbox for about 2 years now where it just struggles with some games. I first noticed it on Forza Horizon 2, where it would flicker little pink dots/lights....