Struggling to set up SkyQ with x box one

Discus and support Struggling to set up SkyQ with x box one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear All can you please help as followed the instructions but cant watch skyq i put connected skyq to x box and x box to **** box works but cant seem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeremyScott3, Mar 24, 2020.

1. JeremyScott3
    JeremyScott3 Guest

Dear All

can you please help as followed the instructions but cant watch skyq

i put connected skyq to x box and x box to **** box works but cant seem to switch to tv

any help welcomed ..we are based ib London if the sky set up makes any difference as had a few option on the tv set up

thanks

jeremy

:)

JeremyScott3, Mar 24, 2020
  2. JeremyScott3 Win User

Tried that but the live TV didnt appear then went through the manual process with postcode selection of SkyHD/Q national etc and still no TV showing

it says its all set up but no picture. The last part was a black screen with a white revolving circle in the bottom right which just kept going round and round

sure i am just being a stupid 50 year old

any help apprecited

Thanks

Jeremy
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

4. IRB Win User

Just something worth noting, the HDMI IN is limited to 1080p, so if you are using SkyQ for 4K content, you should really connect it directly to your TV.
  5. iBakez Win User

Best 4K TV

i set up my 65ks8000 samsung yesterday and it is magnificent! Ultra HD footie was sublime through the SkyQ box
  6. AWeeBlackDug Win User

No audio through optical cable to surround sound system. XBox One

Hi,

I'm having a very similar problem (SkyQ to X-box one via HDMI and then audio from X-box to Cambridge Audio AV Receiver [too old for HDMI] via optical).

My AV Receiver detects the incoming Dolby but reports only two channels (no centre speaker and no surround speakers).

I've tried all sorts and now suspect that this is perhaps caused by some digital rights management issues with optical not being able to support the DRM.

I am waiting on receiving an HDMI-optical converter and will post if this fixes the problem. :)

Cheers for now..! :)
Thema:

1. Struggling to set up SkyQ with x box one - Similar Threads - Struggling set SkyQ

2. Struggling reinstalling uninstalled games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Struggling reinstalling uninstalled games: Hello! So i'm having problems with reinstalling a game that i uninstalled before. After i reinstalled the game and everything loaded, my saved data isnt syncing to the game and ive tried...
  3. Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games: So for the past week or so my xbox has been having some issues with rendering things in and it being kinda slow. When I play a game like gta 5 or forza horizon 4 the textures of like buildings and...
  4. Forever struggle with controller freezing issues

in XboX Insiders
    Forever struggle with controller freezing issues: Hello I have struggled like forever with controller freezing issues on Xbox One. I have reported these issues countless times using the Insider hub problem reporting module in the console but...
  5. Struggling with headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with headsets: Hi everyone, I’m really struggling with this so hoping someone can help! Last night everything working fine. Today, the xbox one s doesn’t recognise the headset - no sound or mic working. Ive...
  6. My Xbox One X struggling on Youtube Videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X struggling on Youtube Videos: I'm reposting this, as it was originally posted in the wrong category under Microsoft Edge. Original post: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/20277908/ I have...
  7. struggling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    struggling: Does Xbox live rebuy its self every year? ef97f5a8-d49f-4239-92c5-60af0c3db1b5
  8. Struggling to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Struggling to redeem code: I have bought xbox live and keep getting an error message that says something happened on our side waiting a bit might help. Got the first code refunded bought another just to get the same result...
  9. My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED AND REOPEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED AND REOPEN): I have my first Xbox ever for about 1 month and im already havings issues with it . My Xbox one X while playing some 4k videos on Youtube app randomly freezes the picture in the video and keep it...
  10. Total newbie and trying to set up live - really struggling can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Total newbie and trying to set up live - really struggling can anyone help?: I am setting up live on my boys 360 - the console is saying i have xbox live but not letting my sons connect to a party 48d9ff83-b1d0-4a69-9644-50ac1a26136f