Struggling with headsets

Discus and support Struggling with headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I’m really struggling with this so hoping someone can help! Last night everything working fine. Today, the xbox one s doesn’t recognise... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RossM1977, Sep 28, 2019.

1. RossM1977
    RossM1977 Guest

Struggling with headsets

Hi everyone,

I’m really struggling with this so hoping someone can help!

Last night everything working fine. Today, the xbox one s doesn’t recognise the headset - no sound or mic working. Ive tried 2 different controllers and 2 different headsets. Ive even tried another console but nothing is working ! Headsets work in other
    devices. Im using the jack plug connector

ive done various resets. Ive checked all settings. Im utterly stumped.

please help

:)

RossM1977, Sep 28, 2019
  2. N.Lozano Win User

Struggling with headsets

Following. We have same prob with headset not working /xbox, but does work with other devices.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Struggling with headsets

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Struggling with headsets

If you have switched out your controller and headset, but you're still having issues with being heard or with hearing others in party chat, check your connectivity by using the
    Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution.

You can use the Skype app to test your headset. Here’s how:

1. Sign in to your account.
    2. Select the Skype app.
    3. Select People, and then select the Skype Test Call
      contact.
    4. Select Voice call. Skype will try to connect your voice call.
    5. The call will ask you to speak into the mic and will repeat what was heard.
    If you still can't hear your friends online after you've started a party, but you can hear sound while using in-game chat or another app like Skype, see

You can't switch to party chat on Xbox One
  5. Bonus Monkey Win User

INTERNET IS A MESS RIGHT, INSANELY SLOW DOWNLOAD SPEEDS

I have been struggling with the Xbox ones wireless lately. I finally figured out it was my Turtle Beach X41 headset interfering with my internet. If any of you have headset try unplugging them and see what happens.
  6. JUICE 5150 Win User

MP sound

Also, I game on both a decent (6k) surround sound system and Astro A50's. The surround sound blows the headset out of the water when it comes to directional sound. I'm with you, when I have my headset on I struggle with up and down and front to back.
Thema:

Struggling with headsets

1. Struggling with headsets - Similar Threads - Struggling headsets

2. My Xbox One X struggling on Youtube Videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X struggling on Youtube Videos: I'm reposting this, as it was originally posted in the wrong category under Microsoft Edge. Original post: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/20277908/ I have...
  3. struggling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    struggling: Does Xbox live rebuy its self every year? ef97f5a8-d49f-4239-92c5-60af0c3db1b5
  4. Struggling to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Struggling to redeem code: I have bought xbox live and keep getting an error message that says something happened on our side waiting a bit might help. Got the first code refunded bought another just to get the same result...
  5. My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED AND REOPEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED AND REOPEN): I have my first Xbox ever for about 1 month and im already havings issues with it . My Xbox one X while playing some 4k videos on Youtube app randomly freezes the picture in the video and keep it...
  6. Xbox One S is unstable and I also struggle with audio lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is unstable and I also struggle with audio lag: I got an xbox one s before Christmas, with 3 games. Brand new console. 1 TB HDD. So far used about 7% of storage. The only game I play at the moment is Rocksmith 2014 Remastered. All updates are...
  7. My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED): I have my first Xbox ever for about 1 month and im already havings issues with it . My Xbox one X while playing some 4k videos on Youtube app randomly freezes the picture in the video and keep it...
  8. My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos: I have my first Xbox ever for about 1 month and im already havings issues with it . My Xbox one X while playing some 4k videos on Youtube app randomly freezes the picture in the video and keep it...
  9. Really struggling to get a good picture and HDR looks terrible on KD-49XD8088. Can any one ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really struggling to get a good picture and HDR looks terrible on KD-49XD8088. Can any one ...: Hi guys. I've had my TV, a Sony Bravia KD55XD8005 for over a year now and I can't for the life of me get a picture I'm happy with on my Xbox One X. The colours just don't seem right and HDR games...
  10. Xbox one struggles to display some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one struggles to display some games: Hi everyone, I've had an issue with my xbox for about 2 years now where it just struggles with some games. I first noticed it on Forza Horizon 2, where it would flicker little pink dots/lights....