Stuck 2000 Followers

Discus and support Stuck 2000 Followers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 2000 Followers struck, i see same problem others questions, still not fixed, what wrong since 2 month about it? Microsoft can’t fix it ? It’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sarah debailleul, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Stuck 2000 Followers

2000 Followers struck, i see same problem others questions, still not fixed, what wrong since 2 month about it? Microsoft can’t fix it ? It’s frustrated because some random have 4000-6000 and more, and don’t say me 2000 it’s the limit because it’s false

:)

Sarah debailleul, Dec 2, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Stuck 2000 Followers

3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Stuck 2000 Followers

4. AyeeJamesy Win User

stuck at 2000 followers

The amount takes time to load when got a higher followers count
  5. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

stuck at 2000 followers

How do you gain followers on xbox? I thought you could only have friends
  6. Wolfiestar86 Win User

Stuck 2000 Followers

Oh thats a very strange one actually, i myself haven't heard of the problem, but im definitely gonna look into that for you.
Thema:

Stuck 2000 Followers

1. Stuck 2000 Followers - Similar Threads - Stuck 2000 Followers

2. Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft: I have the new Minecraft version on my PS4, and I logged into my main email account, it wasn't letting me play because of how my account is set up. So, I logged into my secondary email and I got a...
  3. Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0: I've had minecraft bedrock on xbox one since it released as I upgraded then. Recently an update for it wouldn't install. It sat at 0 of 0. One solution I was told to try was to uninstall and...
  4. When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...

in XboX Insiders
    When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...: As the title says the console resolution is stuck on 640x480 with no other options in the Xbox's device settings. If I turn the TV on though (connected to the Xbox via HDMI) then then the...
  5. So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...

in XboX Insiders
    So I've been stuck here for weeks. I have asked for help 2 times before. The only thing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KrustyButton [link] [comments]
  6. Stuck in a loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in a loop: My son has an xbox live account, currently using it on an xbox one on one tv and trying to use it on an xbox 360 on another tv. But when trying to connect to xbox live on 360, get message that...
  7. Captures stuck on a single frame?

in XBoX on Windows
    Captures stuck on a single frame?: A went to look at a few clips I took a few weeks ago and they will play, but its a freeze frame and the audio plays like normal. I checked my capture settings, they look fine. One of the clips...
  8. NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.: My achievement won’t unlock and it’s stuck at 68%. It’s the “Marathon Man” achievement for NBA 2K 18. You have to run 26 miles in the streets of my career, I’ve done that but now it’s stuck at...
  9. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.: I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons. I have done a reset and hard reboot and still the same. Anyone know if this can be fixed? Or do i need to buy a new...
  10. stuck at 2000 followers

in XBoX Accessibility
    stuck at 2000 followers: just hit 2k followers, now i cant go over it. literally done everything ive seen on other threads. no the limit isnt 2.000, major nelson has 4 million and multiple of my friends have more than...