Stuck 2000 Followers

Discus and support Stuck 2000 Followers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 2000 Followers struck, i see same problem others questions, still not fixed, what wrong since 2 month about it? Microsoft can’t fix it ? It’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sarah debailleul, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Stuck 2000 Followers

2000 Followers struck, i see same problem others questions, still not fixed, what wrong since 2 month about it? Microsoft can’t fix it ? It’s frustrated because some random have 4000-6000 and more, and don’t say me 2000 it’s the limit because it’s false

:)

Sarah debailleul, Dec 2, 2019
  2. AyeeJamesy Win User

stuck at 2000 followers

The amount takes time to load when got a higher followers count
  3. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

stuck at 2000 followers

How do you gain followers on xbox? I thought you could only have friends
  4. bowski477 Win User

Stuck 2000 Followers

5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Stuck 2000 Followers

6. WPAK Win User

stuck at 2000 followers

Hi there,

I"ve had this happen to my own profile too, but at some point (may take a long time) it will start to change again.

I'm not sure what the cause is, but it seems to fix itself at some point.
Thema:

Stuck 2000 Followers

1. Stuck 2000 Followers - Similar Threads - Stuck 2000 Followers

2. Microsoft Store Game Download stuck at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Game Download stuck at 0%: I have an xbox 360 slim. I bought and TRIED to download Disney Infinity 3.0 onto my console and it always stays on 0% complete... I leave it on for hours and even days, NOTHING. I do believe that...
  3. No Man's Sky is stuck in the starting menu and I can't actually play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky is stuck in the starting menu and I can't actually play the game: I just installed the game via Xbox Game Pass and for some reason when I start it, I get stuck on this screen telling me to click lmb to start. Every time I click, I hear a sound, but nothing...
  4. Minecraft for android sign in is stuck on loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for android sign in is stuck on loading: So i recently redownloaded minecraft for android after a long rime (last i played was better together update) and when i tried to sign in it is stuck on the trying to sign in screen just loading...
  5. wreckfest stuck on trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wreckfest stuck on trial version: I claimed a trial of wreckfest a while back, and recently bought the game on disc. I installed the game from the disc, having never installed the trial, yet when i go into my games and apps it...
  6. Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty World at War stuck at downloading game settings in multiplayer menu: I've been playing WaW for a while now and around 6 weeks ago everyone got stuck at download game settings when they hopped on WaW but it got fixed within a week but it started again last week but...
  7. Resolution stuck at 640x480 when streaming to computer

in XboX Insiders
    Resolution stuck at 640x480 when streaming to computer: With Xbox connected to my sound bar via HDMI and sound bar to TV (both being powered off), the Xbox (streamed to my Surface Book) renders with 640x480 locked in, and unable to be adjusted, as long...
  8. Stuck at sign in screen in Insiders Hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at sign in screen in Insiders Hub app: I just downloaded the Insider Hub and it has a green screen that says login. When I press login nothing happens and I can’t get past this screen. Any ideas on how to fix it? I have another console...
  9. I’m stuck at 2000 followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m stuck at 2000 followers: Im stuck at 2000 followers i need help 9b4437a8-476e-475f-b786-9a2c117307cd
  10. stuck at 2000 followers

in XBoX Accessibility
    stuck at 2000 followers: just hit 2k followers, now i cant go over it. literally done everything ive seen on other threads. no the limit isnt 2.000, major nelson has 4 million and multiple of my friends have more than...