Stuck at 2000 followers any fix???

Discus and support Stuck at 2000 followers any fix??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanna get 3k followers but im stuck at 2000 followers and my gt is 01ea971b-25f7-44ce-ae6e-c86e3027b2d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by l Rxsh xll, Apr 7, 2021.

1. l Rxsh xll
    l Rxsh xll Guest

I wanna get 3k followers but im stuck at 2000 followers and my gt is

:)

l Rxsh xll, Apr 7, 2021
  2. l Rxsh xll
    l Rxsh xll New Member
    Support didn't help

l Rxsh xll, Apr 7, 2021
  3. RomeoLee2 Win User

I wanna get 3k followers but im stuck at 2000 followers and my gt is l Rxsh xll
    2,000 is the max amount of followers you can have
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

stuck at 2000 followers

The amount takes time to load when got a higher followers count
  5. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

stuck at 2000 followers

How do you gain followers on xbox? I thought you could only have friends
  6. bowski477 Win User

Stuck 2000 Followers

7. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Stuck 2000 Followers

Thema:

1. Stuck at 2000 followers any fix??? - Similar Threads - Stuck 2000 followers

2. Stuck in minecraft beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in minecraft beta: So I got put into the Minecraft bedrock 1.17 Caves and Cliffs update without doing so myself, I loaded up Minecraft bedrock and saw that I suddenly was in the beta version of Minecraft. So I...
  3. My gamertag doesnt change anymore and is for some reason glitched/stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag doesnt change anymore and is for some reason glitched/stuck: About 3 weeks ago i changed my gamertag because i didnt like it, it al went fine and everything changed. A week later, i decided to go back to my old gamertag, the only problem was, it was just...
  4. fs2020 update stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    fs2020 update stuck: I have been trying to install the latest update ( I wish this was an optional plan as it was working just fine before) but it gets stuck at the same point. I have uninstalled/ re-installed, re...
  5. How can I get a refund on a game I purchased for pc by mistake? (Refund page stuck loading..)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get a refund on a game I purchased for pc by mistake? (Refund page stuck loading..): Greetings! I tried to buy "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" for my xbox one through browser, and even though I chose "xbox" as the console I wanted the digital copy on, the purchase that was...
  6. Xbox support page infinitely stuck on loading.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support page infinitely stuck on loading.: hey, does anyone else have this problem.. Basically the Xbox support page is stuck on infinity loading, and I need to change my privacy settings for a game so I need to be on the Xbox support...
  7. Deleted adult account and now stuck as Unknown guest key

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted adult account and now stuck as Unknown guest key: I hope you can help. I stupidly deleted my adult account on Xbox one to try and resolve a Minecraft issue. I was told it was simple to subsequently re add the account. However, this is not true....
  8. I’m stuck at 2000 followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m stuck at 2000 followers: Im stuck at 2000 followers i need help 9b4437a8-476e-475f-b786-9a2c117307cd
  9. Stuck 2000 Followers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck 2000 Followers: 2000 Followers struck, i see same problem others questions, still not fixed, what wrong since 2 month about it? Microsoft can’t fix it ? It’s frustrated because some random have 4000-6000 and...
  10. stuck at 2000 followers

in XBoX Accessibility
    stuck at 2000 followers: just hit 2k followers, now i cant go over it. literally done everything ive seen on other threads. no the limit isnt 2.000, major nelson has 4 million and multiple of my friends have more than...