Stuck at accessibility settings on Fight Simulator 2020 (XBOX cloud gaming)

Discus and support Stuck at accessibility settings on Fight Simulator 2020 (XBOX cloud gaming) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After opening Flight Simulator 2020, I see the screen press any key to continue (So I press any key). Then I end up in the Accessibility settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GS...., Jul 5, 2022.

1. GS....
    GS.... Guest

After opening Flight Simulator 2020, I see the screen press any key to continue (So I press any key). Then I end up in the Accessibility settings screen. There is no way to get out of this screen. When I quit the game and reopen it, It opens the Accessibility settings again.

:)

GS...., Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, GS..... Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

When you go to the accessibility settings screen, you don't have the option to set it to default or to leave the screen? Or your controller does not work on this screen?

Also, even though you are playing on the cloud, are you playing it through computer or console?

Besides the questions to learn more about your issue, the only fix (confirmed by the developers) for when you are stuck on a profile/settings/accessibility screen and your controller does not work on MSFS is to install it on your device (computer/console) and change the settings there. Then, you can start playing on the cloud again and you will not be directed to the profile/settings/accessibility screen.

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. GS.... Win User

The workaround worked! But it was more difficult than you suggested.

1 Make over 120 GB of space on my computer

2 Download the game (with the exceptional low downloading speeds of 7 mbit/s, it took a while (I have a 500 mbit/s connection))

3 Follow this tutorial to remove all the personal game data https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409228619538-All-versions-How-to-delete-your-cloud-save

4 start the game locally and go through the steps.

5 start playing via Xbox cloud.
  4. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
  5. XBF John Win User

マイクロソフトFlightシミュレーターが一生起動できない [Microsoft Flight simulator can't start for life]

こんにちは、

ここでは、マイクロソフトフライトシミュレータのアップデートの更新とメンテナンスに関する記事です: All versions - How to maintain and update Microsoft Flight Simulator? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

あなたはまた、ループに立ち往生している可能性があります。このスレッドを解決してく さい

How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates - Microsoft Community

最高のよろしく、

[上記のテキストは機械翻訳されており、元の投稿の正確な表現ではない可能性があります。

Hello,

Here is an article about updating and maintaining your updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: All versions - How to maintain and update Microsoft Flight Simulator? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

You also may be stuck in a loop. Please try this thread for a solution.

How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates - Microsoft Community

Best Regards,

6. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

Thema:

1. Stuck at accessibility settings on Fight Simulator 2020 (XBOX cloud gaming) - Similar Threads - Stuck accessibility settings

2. my xbox is stuck on the new update and the mod block my post ? shame to you xbox I always...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox is stuck on the new update and the mod block my post ? shame to you xbox I always...: F.u submitted by /u/AddressOtherwise3919 [link] [comments]
  3. downloading world in realm is keep getting stuck at random sometimes it is stuck at 20...

in XBoX Accessibility
    downloading world in realm is keep getting stuck at random sometimes it is stuck at 20...: downloading world in realm is keep getting stuck at random sometimes it is stuck at 20 sometimes 70 but i cant fully download it i almost download the world at 311 mb [img]...
  4. XBOX app Download stuck.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app Download stuck.: I'm Trying to downlaod FH5 standard edition through Game pass for PC. It just doesn't seem to download at all. Only this game has the issue and every other game is downloading fine. Help!!...
  5. Insider Update is stuck in last year

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Update is stuck in last year: When I look at my announcements in insider it says that the last update was in October of 2021, and im trying to get the most recent update so that I can use discord on xbox. Any potential fixes?...
  6. stuck on loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    stuck on loading: Hi. I need help please...for 2 days my son has been driving me mad while I'm trying to get xbox working. His xbox was updating roblox but was stuck on 0% for hours and games weren't loading. God...
  7. Stuck in limbo with Xbox All Access return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in limbo with Xbox All Access return: Started off with getting Xbox All Access through Best Buy right before Christmas as presents for my two kids. Christmas came around, and the Xbox did not have Xbox Game Pass pre-installed like it...
  8. Ea access hub stuck at a black loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea access hub stuck at a black loading screen.: Just downloaded ea access on my Xbox one, and I filled in my details and all. But now it just keeps getting stuck at a black loading screen. I've tried a few things but yeah turning the Xbox off...
  9. EA Access games stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access games stuck at loading screen: I recently bought an Xbox One S and i downloaded and subscribed to EA Access. I downloaded 4 games (FIFA, Madden, etc.) from the EA Access hub and all 4 of them get stuck at the loading screen and...
  10. No access to the early access forums a day my Xbox is stuck for more than 5 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    No access to the early access forums a day my Xbox is stuck for more than 5 hours: Literally waiting g all day to get the issue fixed my Xbox is frozen in a dashboard update from the preview program and I do not have access to the early update forums. Please help me....