Stuck at “looking for console”

Discus and support Stuck at “looking for console” in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My phone says “Press ‘Enable’ on your console to get connected. Looking for console...” I’ve already hit enable on my Xbox and passed the test. It’s... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zernoise, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/zernoise
    /u/zernoise Guest

My phone says “Press ‘Enable’ on your console to get connected. Looking for console...”

I’ve already hit enable on my Xbox and passed the test. It’s enabled on my Xbox but my phone is still stuck on that screen.

submitted by /u/zernoise
    [link] [comments]

/u/zernoise, Nov 2, 2019
  2. SuitedPumpkin7 Win User

Console stuck

yes I perfomed that procedure and got the box and controller page prompting me to turn on controller.I hit a and got the menu page and it automatically went to updating then it says I have an update problem and gives an error code.My initial problem was
    I could not get it to connect to my internet after exhausting all the normal power cycle and reboot procedures.Which is why I performed the factory reset save apps and games procedure.
  3. SuitedPumpkin7 Win User

Console stuck

I have done this I think,what is the procedure?
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Console stuck

Hello SuitedPumpkin7,

Thank you for replying back and updating us on the situation. Have you tried to perform an
    Offline System Update of the console to resolve the update issues the console is currently experiencing? If not, we would suggest
    trying this to try and resolve the updating issue with the console. You will need a 6GB USB Flash drive to install the update from your laptop or PC onto. Then once you've done so you will need to plug it into the Console. All of the instructions are within
    the link provided.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Console stuck

Try to perform a factory reset and check if you get any error code, that will help identify the issues.
Thema:

1. Stuck at “looking for console” - Similar Threads - Stuck “looking console”

2. Xbox one stuck on magnifier

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on magnifier: My screen is stuck on a zoom in mode, no idea how to fix. My daughter was watching Netflix and managed to reach the controller. No idea how to fix, any ideas. I have tried everything I can think...
  3. Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...: Ik wou de nieuwe update van minecraft windows 10 proberen via de xbox insider hub maar toen ik eenmaal de bèta gespeeld had en de bèta wou verlaten lukte het niet. in de xbox insider hub staat dat...
  4. There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...: so for a while now, around 6 months ago ive had a game that files went corrupt, no problem except when i went to delete it, it wanted an update so i just let it update and see if that cleared the...
  5. Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.: Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers. Am i still allowed to change it back free...
  6. Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console": I got the app and connected, the Xbox says everything is fine but it stays on the looking for console screen and I've tried what the website says but nothing works. Help?? submitted by...
  7. Right joystick is stuck looking up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right joystick is stuck looking up: On my wireless controller, the right joystick seems to be stuck up. The actual joystick itself isn't stuck, but in any game I have that uses it, it's always slowly looking up in game. If I keep...
  8. Controller Stuck Looking Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Stuck Looking Up: Hello and thanks to all who try to help. I am having an issue with the white Xbox One controller. The right joystick module broke from the gray part that connects inside the thumbstick. It still...
  9. Controller Stuck on Looking Top Left

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Stuck on Looking Top Left: So I bought a Patrol Tech controller and for some reason the right stick (in game POV) keeps quickly looking up to the top left. This isn't a drifting issue, it's always stuck in the top left.. I...
  10. Right analog thumb stick stuck looking up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right analog thumb stick stuck looking up.: Starting to notice a lot of people having this problems. What's with that Microsoft? 9edcdfed-df0d-44cc-b3fe-31be869db687