Stuck at Verifying Update

Discus and support Stuck at Verifying Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i am all out of ideas. I turned my console on yesterday to the usual update required screen. It completed the download stage to then get stuck on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VaPoRiZe I, Aug 13, 2019.

1. VaPoRiZe I
    VaPoRiZe I Guest

So i am all out of ideas. I turned my console on yesterday to the usual update required screen. It completed the download stage to then get stuck on the verifying stage. no matter what i try i cannot get past this stage.

I have tried every troubleshooter way possible, hard reset, factory reset, manual usb update, wired connection, wireless connection. I just cannot get passed this stage.

I would really appreciate anyones help and assistance on this.

:)

VaPoRiZe I, Aug 13, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. kev edin Win User

Hi there Have you tried doing the update from usb of line ? 🤔
  4. SusetteMurillo Win User

Error codes dont exist

Yes but it gets stuck at “verifying update”
  5. NateM4 Win User

Xbox one update error

Its stuck in the intinal setup. Everytime it starts up to the update section. Downloads the update, the the error appears during the verifying update process. Ive tried wired through modem and through router. Tried wire with modem and wireless. Still same
    issue.
  6. RynoCCM Win User

May 2019 update stuck on verifying step at 1%

Thanks for replies all. Ive tried restarting console. Also tried the soft reset by holding the eject and pair buttons. Still no luck.

I don’t have a Windows computer so can’t try the offline update method. I think my next option is factory reset as has been suggested.

My question on that- I use an external HDD to save games on. Will I be able to restore those or do I lose everything?
Thema:

1. Stuck at Verifying Update - Similar Threads - Stuck Verifying Update

2. Xbox One Green Screen stuck after playing Borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Green Screen stuck after playing Borderlands 3: Xbox One OS Version: 18363.7152.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190908-1922 downloaded borderlands 3 over weekend, booted it up last night to check there were not additional updates,...
  3. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  4. Xbox BETA Installer Stuck At "Making Things Awesome..."

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox BETA Installer Stuck At "Making Things Awesome...": So after several attempts I finally have 1903 installed (OS Build 18362.356) and am excited to use my game pass subscription. However, every time I try to run it it the installer starts and the...
  5. Xbox insider update stuck at 68%

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider update stuck at 68%: When I turn my xbox on, it starts at 68% (applying update 33%), gets to 70%, and then pops up “Something went wrong” (error code E106) When I restart, it does the exact same thing. When I...
  6. I'm stuck on verifying the release date to Fable 3...Help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on verifying the release date to Fable 3...Help!!!: I bought a physical sealed copy of Fable 3 for Windows and Installed everything it needs. I've been stuck at the Verify release date stage, for 3 days now. Every time I try to verify it goes for a...
  7. Stuck at 25% verifying update

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at 25% verifying update: So I got on Xbox my Xbox needed an update so I downloaded it and for 3 hours it was stuck at 25% verifying update I was told reset your Xbox try again if that doesn't work factory reset your Xbox...
  8. May 2019 update stuck on verifying step at 1%

in XBoX on Consoles
    May 2019 update stuck on verifying step at 1%: I can download the update. When it starts to verify, it gets to 1% and just sits there. Have tried everything but a factory reset. Is anyone else having this issue?...
  9. Stuck on verify update on initial startup from soft reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on verify update on initial startup from soft reset: i had soft reset my console and had got hung up on the verify update on the initial startup process, I had done this with supports help. Initially my consoles first problem was that an update had...
  10. Xbox one S stuck while verifying updat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S stuck while verifying updat: my Xbox one S seems to be frozen during step 2 "verifying update" . 02664d01-08f6-45b6-83d5-a2d1890eb7aa