Stuck in controller screen

Discus and support Stuck in controller screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the black screen with the controller in the middle. I've tried the usb thumb drive reset, using the usb cable to the controller and still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YACnBEER, Oct 22, 2019.

1. YACnBEER
    YACnBEER Guest

I have the black screen with the controller in the middle. I've tried the usb thumb drive reset, using the usb cable to the controller and still nothing.

:)

YACnBEER, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Robby Sayles Win User

Do you have the latest update for your controller?
  3. YACnBEER Win User

No errors codes/messages. The reset, I tried after being on this screen for a few hours. It was working fine yesterday. I bought 2 new controllers today and gave my friend back theirs. After connecting the new controllers it stayed on this screen with
    the "X" button flashing.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi YACnBEER,

sorry to hear. I would first
    try to update the Controller on the PC
    ! Maybe it is not recogniced by the console because of old firmware!!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi YACnBEER,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One displaying a picture of a controller. Were you attempting a factory reset on your console before this occurred? Are you receiving any error messages?

Please keep us updated.
  6. YACnBEER Win User

Do you have the latest update for your controller?
    It had the latest all ready. When it said that I just dropped my head and mentally prepared myself to start fresh.
Thema:

1. Stuck in controller screen - Similar Threads - Stuck controller screen

2. Controller gets stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller gets stuck: Hi. I recently got an wireless XBOX controller (model 1708) and I am using it with my windows 10 PC through bluetooth. I am having some issues. The controller gets stuck, generally, stops...
  3. Xbox One Controller left thumbstick stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller left thumbstick stuck: So I see from reading various posts/articles on the internet that this issue still exists, question is what are Microsoft doing about it. I'm now on my second controller which is 3 months old, and...
  4. Stuck in the game with parental control

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in the game with parental control: Hello (sorry i am french) I buy Forza horizon 4 (great game ) it works perfectly but I have a problem with the parental control xbox live. I have never had parental control in my life (I am...
  5. Brand New Xbox Controller (3 Days) Stuck Continuously Scrolling Right

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Controller (3 Days) Stuck Continuously Scrolling Right: So I got this new xbox controller from The Source three days ago and I woke up, got on xbox and my controller is stuck continuously scrolling right. I inspected the controller, the right bumper is...
  6. Xbox controller stuck down but not drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller stuck down but not drifting: Hello, I am experiencing a problem with my xbox controller where it will be constantly stuck down. What’s hard is when I search up the problem, all I see is problems where the controller drifts...
  7. Stuck on controller screen after reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on controller screen after reset: I reset my Xbox one and it is now stuck on a screen showing a white controller telling me to push the Xbox button but when I push it nothing happens?? I've tried it wireless and have tried...
  8. Xbox console stuck on controller screen with controller synced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console stuck on controller screen with controller synced: Hello, My xbox loads to the controller screen with the xbox button flashing on the picture of the controller even though my controller shows its connected with a solid light. If I turn off the...
  9. Xbox One S Stuck in controller setup screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Stuck in controller setup screen: Hey, I just got my xbox one S and I'm having issues with the setup. I'm pretty sure my controller is also connected to the xbox one. I tried resetting the xbox, taking out the batteries, and other...
  10. Stuck at main screen, no audio, no controller functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck at main screen, no audio, no controller functionality: As of this morning with trying to use my xbox one i noticed with turning it on that it opened up the main menu immeaditly. In trying to play a game my controller would not work, i could not scroll...