Stuck in Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Baurs Reach

Discus and support Stuck in Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Baurs Reach in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps for 9+ hours. I am at the "Baurs Reach" level and I am stuck inside of an ice "blob". The place... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JR 8675309, Apr 9, 2020.

1. JR 8675309
    JR 8675309 Guest

I have been playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps for 9+ hours.

I am at the "Baurs Reach" level and I am stuck inside of an ice "blob".

The place where I'm stuck, on the map of Baurs Reach, is at entrance to the "cul-de-sac" at the furthest top and left.

Initially, there is an "ice floe" blocking the entrance.

I tried floating there (to see if it had disappeared) on Kuro's feather.

Somehow, I ended up inside this ice "cage" and I can't find a way out.

When I turned off the game, and turned it back on, my game has been saved at this point.

Is there some way to go back to a previous save or something?

It would seriously suck to have to go back and re-do 9 hours of game play because of a glitch!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

JR

:)

JR 8675309, Apr 9, 2020
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Hi JR,

I would recommend watching walkthrough videos of other players from start to finish of Baurs Reach, I have found multiple videos on youtube. I am currently playing the game but I haven't reached that far.
  3. XAimerGamerX Win User

March Game pass games first half

Ori and the will of the wisps for me
  4. chamberlago Win User

Q1 2020 xbox games

Ori and the Will of the Wisps for me!
  5. LucasSkyFall Win User

What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

Ori and the will of the wisps and battletoads
  6. XAimerGamerX Win User

March Game pass games first half

Ori and the will of the wisps for me
Thema:

1. Stuck in Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Baurs Reach - Similar Threads - Stuck Ori Wisps

2. Xbox Headset adapter stuck on mute. Tried updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset adapter stuck on mute. Tried updating: My xbox headset adapter immediately goes to mute as soon as I plug it into my controller. I tried updating the controller while plugged in but the mute button just blinks and still does not...
  3. Stuck in this screen on a tablet with only the sound working for 30 mins(and counting)...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in this screen on a tablet with only the sound working for 30 mins(and counting)...: [IMG] submitted by /u/tinycubegamer45 [link] [comments]
  4. xbox one bloccata su schermata verde[Xbox One stuck on green screen]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one bloccata su schermata verde[Xbox One stuck on green screen]: salve potete aiutarmi ho la mia xbox one bloccata in avvio su schermata verde [Translation - hi can you help me i have my xbox one stuck in startup on green screen]...
  5. minecraft beta stuck force-ably

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft beta stuck force-ably: i last played minecraft beta 1-2 months ago and iv been playing normal minecraft for a while then my game was lagging and i turned my game off then back on and i was in beta and i cant get back...
  6. my xbox one s is stuck at 640*480 resolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one s is stuck at 640*480 resolution: my xbox one s is stuck at 640*480 resolution and i cant change it 41e0a7c8-d6da-451e-a0f1-136c5f4e5181
  7. Xbox one S stuck in Low-resolution, time to cut my losses?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one S stuck in Low-resolution, time to cut my losses?: Being new to gaming and consoles I thought I could save some money and bought a second-hand console. Four weeks after buying it and it's now stuck in low-res mode (480×640 or something). I've...
  8. Ori stucks in Press any button screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori stucks in Press any button screen: I've installed Ori in my nootebook, then when I come back to my pc the game stucks in Press any button screen (i've alredy reinstalled it, i've already logged out my microsoft account from my...
  9. Stuck in a bug--Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in a bug--Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition: Help! Got stuck in a bug using bash upon a wooden ball as follows. Neither can I see myself nor go anywhere. I've tried everything. [img] [img] 182b93e6-b6d1-40ec-9319-2381436b1d22
  10. Stucked? Glitch? - No idea how to continue in Ori? Free hints here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stucked? Glitch? - No idea how to continue in Ori? Free hints here!: A lot of people bought Ori over the Holidays; and that means - a lot of people will stuck somewhere by normal obstacles (or even glitches?). If you don't want to watch a "Let's Play" or read a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ori will.wisps baurs reach frozen stuck