Stuck in Store screen

Discus and support Stuck in Store screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I found the answer, the remote was dropped and the RT button was stuck Stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by missrebecca73, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Stuck in Store screen

I found the answer, the remote was dropped and the RT button was stuck Stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

My Xbox is stuck in the store screen. I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons I press I turn it off for 10 minutes I did a hard power cycle, nothing works.

I used both my controller and the Xbox app on my phone same thing, it's the stupid console.

Anyone know if this can be fixed?

:)

missrebecca73, Oct 8, 2019
  2. missrebecca73 Win User

Stuck in Store screen

The RT button was stuck on the remote from being dropped.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Stuck in Store screen

Hello missrebecca73,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is stuck on the store screen which is not allowing you to utilize other areas of the console. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? If this issue is occurring on
    an Xbox One, we recommend completing a
    soft factory reset
    . This type of factory reset will keep all your games and applications installed, but it will remove all the profiles from the console. Therefore, the email address and password of those accounts must be known before this step is taken.
    Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. AlexDaSilva95 Win User

GTA V stuck on "Loading Story Mode: <username>"

I've been stuck on the loading store mode : username screen for hours and I've turned the console off restarted download and nothing. What can I do
  5. Alanlhy Win User

Can't buy game

I have the same problem when I am going to purchase a game on Xbox store and Microsoft store. It stucks at the payment option loading screen. I contacted with customer service and tried different ways, but the problem cannot be fixed. Is it a Microsoft store
    server problem or a bug of Xbox summer update?
  6. Drizzle J Win User

Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

Sounds simple but still want to recommend... Have you held the power button on your xbox one for a full shutdown and then turned it back on and tried?
Thema:

Stuck in Store screen

1. Stuck in Store screen - Similar Threads - Stuck Store screen

2. Update failed, stuck in a loop

in XboX Insiders
    Update failed, stuck in a loop: In the alpha/skip ahead. Error code: 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x000000201 submitted by /u/smurkederp25 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home: My Xbox is stuck in the store screen. I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons I press I turn it off for 10 minutes I did a hard power cycle, nothing works. I used both...
  4. Xbox one Stuck on store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Stuck on store: Allo ! My xbox stuck on store. I can't move away. I try all de basic (open/close, disconnect, remise neuf...) What can i do 7aae0d13-27c0-41eb-b51b-bbfc358408de
  5. Downloads get stuck in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloads get stuck in Microsoft Store: Hello, I'm facing problems when downloading new games or content in my xbox one X. Concretely, when I launch several downloads (in this case 3) passed some time, the download keeps stuck in the...
  6. 2 xbox ones both stuck on store and nothing else will click. tried reboot and reset. Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox ones both stuck on store and nothing else will click. tried reboot and reset. Please ...: please help, stuck on store screen and nothing else will click. tried rebooting reset and disconnecting power, issue comes back 162492a1-e90a-438e-9f21-507725f0efcb
  7. Played Trial, bought game at store, still stuck on the trial (cannot play full game I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played Trial, bought game at store, still stuck on the trial (cannot play full game I ...: I downloaded the trial for Madden 18 on EA Access. Shortly after, I purchased Madden 18 from the store. On release day, it still prompted me to play the trial. I deleted the game I downloaded...
  8. Cant purchase games on xbox store just stuck loading ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase games on xbox store just stuck loading ?: Ok this is really annoying me now last 3 hours ive been trying to buy forza and shadow of mordor and everything is fine loads up fine untill i press buy now and then it just spins and spins...
  9. xbox stuck on the store menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox stuck on the store menu: Hi try my Xbox seems to be stuck on the store menu and won't allow me to go anywhere or do anything If I click on any icon/menu it just gives a little like vibrating and nothing happens if I try...
  10. Xbox store stuck on "working"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store stuck on "working": I am trying to purchase the witcher 3 wild hunt complete edition for the spring sale on the Xbox one console store. I press buy and it says "working" and doesn't do anything else. I have money and...