Stuck in Store screen

Discus and support Stuck in Store screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I found the answer, the remote was dropped and the RT button was stuck Stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by missrebecca73, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Stuck in Store screen

I found the answer, the remote was dropped and the RT button was stuck Stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

My Xbox is stuck in the store screen. I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons I press I turn it off for 10 minutes I did a hard power cycle, nothing works.

I used both my controller and the Xbox app on my phone same thing, it's the stupid console.

Anyone know if this can be fixed?

:)

missrebecca73, Oct 8, 2019
  2. missrebecca73 Win User

Stuck in Store screen

The RT button was stuck on the remote from being dropped.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Stuck in Store screen

Hello missrebecca73,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is stuck on the store screen which is not allowing you to utilize other areas of the console. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? If this issue is occurring on
    an Xbox One, we recommend completing a
    soft factory reset
    . This type of factory reset will keep all your games and applications installed, but it will remove all the profiles from the console. Therefore, the email address and password of those accounts must be known before this step is taken.
    Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.

5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.

Hi there,

Is it the controller that is unresponsive, resulting in your console being stuck in the store??

If this is the case,

Go ahead and tap the sync button located on your controller and on the console. If it is still stuck

Try to shut the console down completely. Start by holding your finger on the power button until it shuts down. Now unplug the console and wait a good few minutes, typically 5 minutes, then plug the console in and start it back up.

Alternatively if both the console and controller are still under warranty you may lodge a request for a repair here at Device support

Another process of elimination could be to also, head on over to setting, network, advanced, alternate mac address and click clear. This will prompt a restart of the console.
  6. AlexDaSilva95 Win User

GTA V stuck on "Loading Story Mode: <username>"

I've been stuck on the loading store mode : username screen for hours and I've turned the console off restarted download and nothing. What can I do
Thema:

Stuck in Store screen

1. Stuck in Store screen - Similar Threads - Stuck Store screen

2. My Microsoft Store Icon is permanently stuck on Home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Store Icon is permanently stuck on Home: I accidentally hit the "Add to Home" icon in other options on the Microsoft Store tile and there is no option to remove it. I'm talking about where your recently used apps/games pop up. I haven't...
  3. Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode after purchasing legendary edition on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode after purchasing legendary edition on Microsoft store.: So i played the trial mode of destiny original wanting to play the whole game then purchased the legendary edition here and after trying cache clears, uninstall/reinstall, logout/login, everything...
  4. Microsoft Store is stuck on US but I live in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is stuck on US but I live in the UK: This means I can not purchase any apps as my address details are 'invalid'. How do I get the store to recognise I am in the UK? My details are correct in my microsoft account....
  5. Metro Exodus downlaod from MS store is stuck and cannot even be stopped.

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus downlaod from MS store is stuck and cannot even be stopped.: So I tried to download Metro Exodus with XGP and it went I think to around 16 GB but then it stopped progressing and now in store there is "downloading ..." above it around 24 hours and when I hit...
  6. xbox 1 stuck on microsoft store page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 1 stuck on microsoft store page: stuck on Microsoft store page and it won't let be leave page to launch game or app (ie Netflix) and page just keeps scrolling but always ends up on Store cbdeb9ca-6885-44be-ab04-8c633074a000
  7. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.: I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons. I have done a reset and hard reboot and still the same. Anyone know if this can be fixed? Or do i need to buy a new...
  8. My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare: My xbox console as Stockland store how to repairing 0eec4010-6aec-4cd4-8253-8406cc08107d
  9. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home: My Xbox is stuck in the store screen. I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons I press I turn it off for 10 minutes I did a hard power cycle, nothing works. I used both...
  10. Xbox one Stuck on store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Stuck on store: Allo ! My xbox stuck on store. I can't move away. I try all de basic (open/close, disconnect, remise neuf...) What can i do 7aae0d13-27c0-41eb-b51b-bbfc358408de