Stuck on a black screen...

Discus and support Stuck on a black screen... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This a long one.. strap in. I'm on the alpha ring edition I believe.. 1911 are the main numbers for the update. I've been having issues loading up any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ABootyEatinGod, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Stuck on a black screen...

This a long one.. strap in.

I'm on the alpha ring edition I believe.. 1911 are the main numbers for the update. I've been having issues loading up any type of image whether it be for games covers, ads on home screen, gamerpics etc. I couldn't pull up the side home menu it would just darken my screen and after a while my controller input would be delayed a whole minute or just wouldn't work at all. Eventually after multiple hard resets and unplugging my console I was able to sign in (after like 30+ minutes of my menus not working) and finally able to click on my games.. only for them to crash like 30-50 times untill finally I got lucky. Had about an hour or two of good gaming then the app froze up.. I had to hard reset.. right back to where I was except this time it never worked. After an hour my console decided my wifi wasn't needed and even tho my router was on and working the console said "fuck that shit" so I reset my router and hard reset again.. and again.. and again. And now when I boot up my Xbox I am greeted with a black screen. Nothing else. I can try to pull up the menu and I see a slightly darker shade of black but nothing happens. If I hold the Xbox button I can't choose to turn off my controller, Xbox or restart it but that's useless. I also keep getting a "something went wrong" error over and over telling me to "give it another try" as if that will work. I can't boot into the menu to reset my Xbox either so I don't know what to do... If you haven't updated to the alpha ring.. I don't recommend it. And if anyone knows a fix... PLEASE HELP

submitted by /u/ABootyEatinGod
    [link] [comments]

/u/ABootyEatinGod, Nov 2, 2019
  2. pharmacawy Win User

Has anyone else had problems with Xbox Fitness not launching

Mine stuck on a warning black screen and not starting, any solution
  3. FelineThunder54 Win User

Stuck on black screen

having the same problem i figured out that you can play games still on the black screen just put the disk in and it will load, so might be a problem with the OS
  4. Kenny H. Win User

Stuck on black screen

Hold the Xbox logo on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down, then unplug the power cord from the back for 5 minutes. If that doesn't work, you may have to use the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool to reapply an update:

support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool
  5. xFresHxDynamicZ Win User

Stuck on black screen

My games wont load I don't have instant play on
  6. ConcaveAtol127 Win User

Update Black Screen

I tried this, but its not helping. Im stuck at either 65% or black screen...help!!
Thema:

Stuck on a black screen...

1. Stuck on a black screen... - Similar Threads - Stuck black screen

2. Xbox One repeatedly getting stuck on green loading screen or/and black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One repeatedly getting stuck on green loading screen or/and black screen: For a few months now my xbox has been getting stuck on the green loading screen every time I turn it on. Hard resetting it doesn't work, I've factory reset it multiple times which works for a...
  3. Xbox stuck after reset. black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck after reset. black screen: OK so today (31/08/20) my xbox decided to stop on the green screen. Now after going through forums and finding similar issues I did the button reset and nothing and then the controller issue that...
  4. Flight Sim 2020 stuck on black screen and "Press Any Key ..."

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Sim 2020 stuck on black screen and "Press Any Key ...": Hi, Tried uninstalling, tried running as Admin, but the Flight Sim just does not get past a black screen with the words "Press Any Key I'm not sure what else to do. thanks...
  5. Black ops 2 Stuck in map loading screen, can't join a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 Stuck in map loading screen, can't join a game: On black ops 2, after joining a game in the lobby, i only make it as far as the map screen loading page and occasionally get to the stage where i can choose a weapon, then it starts the map reload...
  6. Cod black ops stuck on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod black ops stuck on loading screen: When I go to start up cod black ops on my xbox one it stays on the xbox 360 loading screen. It isnt frozen. I've uninstalled it, reinstalled it, cleared saved data, reset my xbox. Everything. How...
  7. Xbox one s gets stuck on black screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s gets stuck on black screen: When I go to restart my Xbox one it sits on a black on screen so it won't turn off submitted by /u/Demonreaper77 [link] [comments]
  8. [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...

in XboX Insiders
    [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...: Bear with me as I'm bad at explaining..... like, really bad. Basically I connect my Xbox to my PC with the Xbox app so I can type with a keyboard. Ever since that was a feature, there was a bug...
  9. Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console: So i have no idea what happened to my xbox, was working perfectly fine and then i left to the store and left it on, came back home and it was turned off, would not start back up. White xbox light...
  10. What to do if my xbox is stuck on an black screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if my xbox is stuck on an black screen?: I launch my xbox normally, theres the green screen with the xbox icon, after 15 mins the screen turns black, I can hear sounds of me moving pages and I can also get the page of turning off your...