Stuck on a black screen...

Discus and support Stuck on a black screen... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This a long one.. strap in. I'm on the alpha ring edition I believe.. 1911 are the main numbers for the update. I've been having issues loading up any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ABootyEatinGod, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Stuck on a black screen...

This a long one.. strap in.

I'm on the alpha ring edition I believe.. 1911 are the main numbers for the update. I've been having issues loading up any type of image whether it be for games covers, ads on home screen, gamerpics etc. I couldn't pull up the side home menu it would just darken my screen and after a while my controller input would be delayed a whole minute or just wouldn't work at all. Eventually after multiple hard resets and unplugging my console I was able to sign in (after like 30+ minutes of my menus not working) and finally able to click on my games.. only for them to crash like 30-50 times untill finally I got lucky. Had about an hour or two of good gaming then the app froze up.. I had to hard reset.. right back to where I was except this time it never worked. After an hour my console decided my wifi wasn't needed and even tho my router was on and working the console said "fuck that shit" so I reset my router and hard reset again.. and again.. and again. And now when I boot up my Xbox I am greeted with a black screen. Nothing else. I can try to pull up the menu and I see a slightly darker shade of black but nothing happens. If I hold the Xbox button I can't choose to turn off my controller, Xbox or restart it but that's useless. I also keep getting a "something went wrong" error over and over telling me to "give it another try" as if that will work. I can't boot into the menu to reset my Xbox either so I don't know what to do... If you haven't updated to the alpha ring.. I don't recommend it. And if anyone knows a fix... PLEASE HELP

submitted by /u/ABootyEatinGod
    [link] [comments]

/u/ABootyEatinGod, Nov 2, 2019
  2. pharmacawy Win User

Has anyone else had problems with Xbox Fitness not launching

Mine stuck on a warning black screen and not starting, any solution
  3. FelineThunder54 Win User

Stuck on black screen

having the same problem i figured out that you can play games still on the black screen just put the disk in and it will load, so might be a problem with the OS
  4. Kenny H. Win User

Stuck on black screen

Hold the Xbox logo on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down, then unplug the power cord from the back for 5 minutes. If that doesn't work, you may have to use the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool to reapply an update:

support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool
  5. xFresHxDynamicZ Win User

Stuck on black screen

My games wont load I don't have instant play on
  6. ConcaveAtol127 Win User

Update Black Screen

I tried this, but its not helping. Im stuck at either 65% or black screen...help!!
Thema:

Stuck on a black screen...

1. Stuck on a black screen... - Similar Threads - Stuck black screen

2. Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console: So i have no idea what happened to my xbox, was working perfectly fine and then i left to the store and left it on, came back home and it was turned off, would not start back up. White xbox light...
  3. What to do if my xbox is stuck on an black screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if my xbox is stuck on an black screen?: I launch my xbox normally, theres the green screen with the xbox icon, after 15 mins the screen turns black, I can hear sounds of me moving pages and I can also get the page of turning off your...
  4. Xbox one stuck on black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on black screen: So my Xbox One was working perfectly fine a couple of days ago and then today as I turned it on, it got stuck on a black screen. Reloaded it and it worked but I had to sign in (normally I'm...
  5. On start up stuck on black screen. I can hit the home button but nothing responds

in XBoX Accessibility
    On start up stuck on black screen. I can hit the home button but nothing responds: When I startup the Xbox one s, it shows the Xbox logo like normal, but when the system finishes starting up, where I should see my home screen I just see black. The only button I can press is the...
  6. Xbox one stuck on black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on black screen: I’m an xbox one update preview member. This happened to me yesterday, I was playing Fortnite and was stuck on the loading screen so I quit It then opened it again. But it took to long to start so...
  7. Game stuck on black loading screen, will not load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game stuck on black loading screen, will not load.: Fell off a cliff in Elaaden Vault, instead of just putting me back where I was or last save, it is stuck on loading screen. You can hear, background noise, even team mates talking as if they are...
  8. Xbox One stuck on black screen when booting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on black screen when booting: So about a week ago our Xbox One starting having issues with not booting up and eventually going to the troubleshooting screen. At first we were able to get it working doing an offline update,...
  9. My xbox is stuck on a black screen for a while then is stuck on green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is stuck on a black screen for a while then is stuck on green screen: It is stuck on a black screen for about 10 minutes then it starts the green loading screen but never loads to the home. It just stays at that screen. I am unable to start it in troubleshoot mode....
  10. Xbox stuck on black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on black screen: I tried to boot up my Xbox One yesterday, got the initial green screen, and then a plain black screen. I tried a hard reset, pressing the power button for 10 seconds, unplugging everything, and...