Stuck on a verification for a account I don’t remember and I can’t get out of it on the...

Discus and support Stuck on a verification for a account I don’t remember and I can’t get out of it on the... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Help us protect your account We've detected something unusual about this sign-in. For example, you might be signing in from a new location, device or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TNTGAMEING13453, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Stuck on a verification for a account I don’t remember and I can’t get out of it on the...

Help us protect your account

We've detected something unusual about this sign-in. For example, you might be signing in from a new location, device or app.

To verify that this is your email address, enter it below and click "Next" to receive your code.

:)

TNTGAMEING13453, Feb 2, 2020
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Stuck on a verification for a account I don’t remember and I can’t get out of it on the Xbox app

you should be able to uninstall and reinstall, if this isnt your email then youll need to contact microsoft supporrt if it till isnt allowing you in, also check that someone hasnt signed in and changed your email.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Stuck on a verification for a account I don’t remember and I can’t get out of it on the Xbox app

4. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

What's your question exactly? May I ask you to provide more information about this issue, please?

Thank you
  5. SageLobster8136 Win User

Microsoft Bingo "unstable"

I don’t know, I am just a user. I did it two years, can’t remember. I don’t think anything, but not sure. It really shouldn’t be necessary. I believe the problem is on the Microsoft side.
  6. ardagod Win User

Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet. Just downloaded minecraft for my sister and created a microsoft account for her. The app keeps crashing. It can’t login to her account and crashes during log in. When I skip login it crashes in settings.

I can’t believe the state this app is in... I don’t remember Minecraft being this unstable before it was under microsoft. There are reports from october and here I am months later still having the same problem...

Latest ios version, latest minecraft version. The game is unplayable. Can’t believe you are asking money for this...

Game only works with wifi turned off.
Thema:

Stuck on a verification for a account I don’t remember and I can’t get out of it on the...

1. Stuck on a verification for a account I don’t remember and I can’t get out of it on the... - Similar Threads - Stuck verification account

2. Sunset Overdrive stuck in menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive stuck in menu: Hello guys, I just bought the Xbox game pass for PC and installed the game Sunset Overdrive. The game starts perfectly fine but when i want to start playing i dont get past the loading screen....
  3. A Plague Tale: Innocence - Game Stuck at CH 7 - The Path Before Us

in XBoX on Windows
    A Plague Tale: Innocence - Game Stuck at CH 7 - The Path Before Us: Amicia goes ahead up the tower. She then has to move the fire on the inner track by using the steering wheel on top of the tower. I press (E) on the keyboard (PC) and nothing happens. I've...
  4. Minecraft (bedrock) is stuck on the “syncing user data” screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (bedrock) is stuck on the “syncing user data” screen: Been trying to load up minecraft on my xbox one but keep getting stuck on the same loading screen. Plz help c41a1cf4-45b3-4f40-ad7f-71c0e1e1e6b8
  5. The Elder Scrolls Online getting stuck before Character Select

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls Online getting stuck before Character Select: GUYS, I have a problem I was able to log in to the Elder Scrolls Online after the big game fix and got the Doom Eternal mud crab pet, but after that, I can’t get in the game! I’ve been trying to...
  6. I changed my gamertag on Xbox and got stuck with numbers at the end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my gamertag on Xbox and got stuck with numbers at the end: Hey, I changed my gamer tag and then it added numbers to the end that I didn't want. So I wasted a free gamer tag name change and stuck with a name I don't like. Is there any way I can fix it for...
  7. Modern warfare update stuck on updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare update stuck on updating: So I downloaded the modern warfare update and it finished downloading completley 100% but has frozen on updating and the game will not launch although it said ready to launch [img]...
  8. **XBOX ONE FACTORY RESET PREP STUCK AT 50%**

in XBoX on Consoles
    **XBOX ONE FACTORY RESET PREP STUCK AT 50%**: Hey all, I originally had an issue where I was stuck on the green start-up screen and ended up doing some research and was told that doing a factory reset would help with issue and would only...
  9. Win10 Gears 5 Stuck Downloading??

in XboX Insiders
    Win10 Gears 5 Stuck Downloading??: Not sure what's going on but I can't install Gears 5 after getting the Xbox Game Pass... I've tried several methods scattered all over the internet but none have helped. Every time I try to...
  10. Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue): Hello, i have the following issue. I bought the gamepass for PC and wanted to play Riverbond. Everytime I start the game I get stuck in the splash screen. The only different behavior I could...