Stuck on ambassador program loop

Discus and support Stuck on ambassador program loop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I applied met all requirements but everytime i try to proceed further i get stuck in loop where i can access anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Teac-[xboxvenue], May 12, 2019.

1. Stuck on ambassador program loop

I applied met all requirements but everytime i try to proceed further i get stuck in loop where i can access anything

:)

Teac-[xboxvenue], May 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

I removed some of your pictures due to personal information. Since you've already reach out via Twitter, you'll want to wait for a response from them there. But you should also double check http://enforcement.xbox.com for
    any enforcement actions (including a year prior to joining). That would have removed you from the program and prevent you from being able to rejoin.
  3. JayMax1111 Win User

Wow that's really strange. I'm sorry that you're having this issue it must be extremely frustrating for you. Have you tried to contact support? I really hope someone can rectify this for you
  4. Teac-[xboxvenue] Win User

[​IMG]
    basically
    i cant click on anything but my profile but it has my old gamertag but i cant access anything else shows this in order to access this page you most become ambassador
  5. Teac-[xboxvenue] Win User

Already reached out on Twitter I says ive been a member since APRIL 6th 2018 can access any links so a similar post earlier but not sure if that got resolved but thank you for the fast reply
  6. {Parity} Win User

What is happening when you get stuck. Please provide as much information as you can. Error messages, what it is asking, etc...
Thema:

1. Stuck on ambassador program loop - Similar Threads - Stuck ambassador program

2. Minecraft stuck on locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on locating server: Hello, My girlfriend and I made a minecraft world on a PC on the windows 10 edition and have been playing on it for a while. Yesterday however, she(the host) could join the world, but mine just...
  3. Nat type stuck on strict and sometimes unavaible

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Nat type stuck on strict and sometimes unavaible: Nat type stuck on strict and sometimes unavaible If you’re not already i would recommend using an ethernet cable plugged directly into the router to improve connection...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang: I recently just remembered Mojang issued codes to people who had Minecraft before Java Edition came out and I redeemed mine. I am trying to save a world from Xbox One (not xbox one edition, it...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck: During initial launch of 1.14, I accidentally killed the last illager in a RAID in the nether. Now, the raid is stuck and I cant summon another. How do I get support in fixing this? How do I fix...
  6. Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 stuck in spanish please help: Hey there fellow xbox gamers, i downloaded dead rising 4 with the game pass, its stuck in spanish and i cannot turn it to english. I have unistalled 3 times and re installed. I have reset my xbox...
  7. Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.: I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just Minecraft, not on the home screen or anywhere else....
  8. Xbox one s stuck at 66% applying update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s stuck at 66% applying update: I turned on my xbox and it said it was applying update. It went from 30% up to 66% and then just stopped and stayed there for a couple hours without any progress so I did a hard reset and turned...
  9. Xbox controller stuck down but not drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller stuck down but not drifting: Hello, I am experiencing a problem with my xbox controller where it will be constantly stuck down. What’s hard is when I search up the problem, all I see is problems where the controller drifts...
  10. Ambassador Tenure stuck for 3 days now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Tenure stuck for 3 days now.: I am new to the ambassador stuff and my tenure has been stuck on 28 days for almost 3 days now. Not really sure what the problem is. Please help 52b264bd-9cbc-4628-8927-6ac3763ccad0