Stuck on ambassador program loop

Discus and support Stuck on ambassador program loop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I applied met all requirements but everytime i try to proceed further i get stuck in loop where i can access anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Teac-[xboxvenue], May 12, 2019.

1. Stuck on ambassador program loop

I applied met all requirements but everytime i try to proceed further i get stuck in loop where i can access anything

:)

Teac-[xboxvenue], May 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

I removed some of your pictures due to personal information. Since you've already reach out via Twitter, you'll want to wait for a response from them there. But you should also double check http://enforcement.xbox.com for
    any enforcement actions (including a year prior to joining). That would have removed you from the program and prevent you from being able to rejoin.
  3. JayMax1111 Win User

Wow that's really strange. I'm sorry that you're having this issue it must be extremely frustrating for you. Have you tried to contact support? I really hope someone can rectify this for you
  4. Teac-[xboxvenue] Win User

[​IMG]
    basically
    i cant click on anything but my profile but it has my old gamertag but i cant access anything else shows this in order to access this page you most become ambassador
  5. Teac-[xboxvenue] Win User

Already reached out on Twitter I says ive been a member since APRIL 6th 2018 can access any links so a similar post earlier but not sure if that got resolved but thank you for the fast reply
  6. {Parity} Win User

What is happening when you get stuck. Please provide as much information as you can. Error messages, what it is asking, etc...
Thema:

1. Stuck on ambassador program loop - Similar Threads - Stuck ambassador program

2. Help? My Xbox has been stuck on updating and I want to make sure I don't brick it.

in XboX Insiders
    Help? My Xbox has been stuck on updating and I want to make sure I don't brick it.: My Xbox has been stuck on the update screen at 12% for around 20 minutes or so. Kind of worried to turn it off, any ideas? submitted by /u/leon724 [link] [comments]
  3. Preparing console stuck at %50

in XBoX Accessibility
    Preparing console stuck at %50: Ive done almost everything possible to get off this screen but it always leads right back to it or a system error which eventually comes back to here 2d6d83bd-5335-416b-a6d8-c649d288961c
  4. Offline update stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update stuck: I'm doing an offline update for my one s bc it was giving me system error 102 It got to 86% on updating console and has stopped. I've been waiting for about 10 minutes now. Any suggestions?...
  5. My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now....

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now....: My Xbox One is stuck on an update with no option of restart or power off, for two days now. what can i do? o i personally think this is a good solution it has worked for me before!...
  6. Minecraft stuck on Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on Switch: Just bought my son a Switch Lite and he has been begging for Minecraft. I ordered it and downloaded it from the estore and when opening it the first time it is stuck on the "autosave" box and will...
  7. XBox One glitch FIFA20, cursor gets stuck on the GK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One glitch FIFA20, cursor gets stuck on the GK: I posted this in reply to someone else's similar question but the thread was locked down without it being resolved (no idea why!?) This seems to happen with my 7yo son, so I suspect he’s pressing...
  8. Stuck in Alpha Ring 2002.200107-2102

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in Alpha Ring 2002.200107-2102: [IMG] Hi i had problem over the weekend with my Xbox one slim with update Alpha Ring 2002.200107-2102 got stuck at 50% so after a lot hours searching for fix no luck then i got then i found the...
  9. Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...: Don't worry your not alone on this hardship I had the same problem. Quizzes need to be reviewed and updated to reflect changes that have been made. I suggest having a close look at the Get...
  10. Ambassador Tenure stuck for 3 days now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Tenure stuck for 3 days now.: I am new to the ambassador stuff and my tenure has been stuck on 28 days for almost 3 days now. Not really sure what the problem is. Please help 52b264bd-9cbc-4628-8927-6ac3763ccad0