Stuck on ambassador program loop

Discus and support Stuck on ambassador program loop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I applied met all requirements but everytime i try to proceed further i get stuck in loop where i can access anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Teac-[xboxvenue], May 12, 2019.

1. Stuck on ambassador program loop

I applied met all requirements but everytime i try to proceed further i get stuck in loop where i can access anything

:)

Teac-[xboxvenue], May 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

I removed some of your pictures due to personal information. Since you've already reach out via Twitter, you'll want to wait for a response from them there. But you should also double check http://enforcement.xbox.com for
    any enforcement actions (including a year prior to joining). That would have removed you from the program and prevent you from being able to rejoin.
  3. JayMax1111 Win User

Wow that's really strange. I'm sorry that you're having this issue it must be extremely frustrating for you. Have you tried to contact support? I really hope someone can rectify this for you
  4. Teac-[xboxvenue] Win User

[​IMG]
    basically
    i cant click on anything but my profile but it has my old gamertag but i cant access anything else shows this in order to access this page you most become ambassador
  5. Teac-[xboxvenue] Win User

Already reached out on Twitter I says ive been a member since APRIL 6th 2018 can access any links so a similar post earlier but not sure if that got resolved but thank you for the fast reply
  6. {Parity} Win User

What is happening when you get stuck. Please provide as much information as you can. Error messages, what it is asking, etc...
Thema:

1. Stuck on ambassador program loop - Similar Threads - Stuck ambassador program

2. I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.: Hello. So, I recently format my pc and I install Minecraft. After the installation, the game was running normally. After a couple of days playing, I opened Minecraft and It stuck to a white screen...
  3. Stuck in the game with parental control

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in the game with parental control: Hello (sorry i am french) I buy Forza horizon 4 (great game ) it works perfectly but I have a problem with the parental control xbox live. I have never had parental control in my life (I am...
  4. Xbox One Green Screen stuck after playing Borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Green Screen stuck after playing Borderlands 3: Xbox One OS Version: 18363.7152.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190908-1922 downloaded borderlands 3 over weekend, booted it up last night to check there were not additional updates,...
  5. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  6. Xbox BETA Installer Stuck At "Making Things Awesome..."

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox BETA Installer Stuck At "Making Things Awesome...": So after several attempts I finally have 1903 installed (OS Build 18362.356) and am excited to use my game pass subscription. However, every time I try to run it it the installer starts and the...
  7. Xbox insider update stuck at 68%

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider update stuck at 68%: When I turn my xbox on, it starts at 68% (applying update 33%), gets to 70%, and then pops up “Something went wrong” (error code E106) When I restart, it does the exact same thing. When I...
  8. gear 5后续安装卡住[Translation-Gear 5 Subsequent Installation Stuck]

in XBoX on Windows
    gear 5后续安装卡住[Translation-Gear 5 Subsequent Installation Stuck]: 我进入游戏之后显示安装还未完成,但是可以一边游玩一边安装。但过了两天了安装进度依旧卡在48%, 本没法继续游戏。也没有任何修复选项。 [Translation-When I entered the game, I showed that the installation was not complete, but I could install it while playing. But...
  9. Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...: Don't worry your not alone on this hardship I had the same problem. Quizzes need to be reviewed and updated to reflect changes that have been made. I suggest having a close look at the Get...
  10. Ambassador Tenure stuck for 3 days now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Tenure stuck for 3 days now.: I am new to the ambassador stuff and my tenure has been stuck on 28 days for almost 3 days now. Not really sure what the problem is. Please help 52b264bd-9cbc-4628-8927-6ac3763ccad0