Stuck on ambassador program loop

Discus and support Stuck on ambassador program loop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I applied met all requirements but everytime i try to proceed further i get stuck in loop where i can access anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Teac-[xboxvenue], May 12, 2019.

1. Stuck on ambassador program loop

I applied met all requirements but everytime i try to proceed further i get stuck in loop where i can access anything

:)

Teac-[xboxvenue], May 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

I removed some of your pictures due to personal information. Since you've already reach out via Twitter, you'll want to wait for a response from them there. But you should also double check http://enforcement.xbox.com for
    any enforcement actions (including a year prior to joining). That would have removed you from the program and prevent you from being able to rejoin.
  3. JayMax1111 Win User

Wow that's really strange. I'm sorry that you're having this issue it must be extremely frustrating for you. Have you tried to contact support? I really hope someone can rectify this for you
  4. Teac-[xboxvenue] Win User

[​IMG]
    basically
    i cant click on anything but my profile but it has my old gamertag but i cant access anything else shows this in order to access this page you most become ambassador
  5. Teac-[xboxvenue] Win User

Already reached out on Twitter I says ive been a member since APRIL 6th 2018 can access any links so a similar post earlier but not sure if that got resolved but thank you for the fast reply
  6. {Parity} Win User

What is happening when you get stuck. Please provide as much information as you can. Error messages, what it is asking, etc...
Thema:

1. Stuck on ambassador program loop - Similar Threads - Stuck ambassador program

2. Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure "

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure ": Hello, Having recently acquired an xbox, I took the xbox live and the gamepass to enjoy sea of thieves. However, after a few days of playing, I can not connect to sea of thieves, I stay on the...
  3. Xbox one s stuck at update page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s stuck at update page: Turned on my Xbox one s after a long time. Asked to do some system update and stayed in update screen for a long time. 726 MB shouldnt take very long right. Tried to power cycle, reset and...
  4. console is stuck at 33% on applying update and it won't finish the update! no matter what I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    console is stuck at 33% on applying update and it won't finish the update! no matter what I...: I've tried all possible ways to reset it and to swipe it clean and it comes back with a error each time. I also formatted USB flash drive so I can update it offline it'll drop it back down to 0%...
  5. XBox One Controller stuck in DFU Mode

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Controller stuck in DFU Mode: I've attempted to update my XBox One firmware using XBox Accessories app. The update never started and remained stuck at 0%. After about 1hr of waiting, I decided to finally unplug my controller,...
  6. Mic Constantly Stuck On Mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Constantly Stuck On Mute: Help! I am trying to fit my sons Xbox one so he can play with a headset. This was always working but now I can not get the mic mute off. I go into start a party and it says device not connected...
  7. Xbox stuck on update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on update: Xbox has been stuck oat 85% on ‘Applying Updates’ for 3 hours. Already powered down 3 times. Goes back to the same place. Any ideas? 888e556b-56a2-4e8d-a9cc-84478e3763ec
  8. Xbox One S stuck on 640x480 (480p) Resolution (in monitor)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S stuck on 640x480 (480p) Resolution (in monitor): I have my Xbox One S plugged up to my monitor to play some Fortnite (cause I'm migrating from controller (besides ps4/switch) to mouse/keyboard on Xbox cause it's the only "PC" based item I can...
  9. game stuck in loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game stuck in loading: playing borderlands goty. been fine but tried starting it up today and it sits forever in the "please wait" loading box. Restarted everything (xbox, router, etc) so no need to suggest that. any...
  10. Ambassador Tenure stuck for 3 days now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Tenure stuck for 3 days now.: I am new to the ambassador stuff and my tenure has been stuck on 28 days for almost 3 days now. Not really sure what the problem is. Please help 52b264bd-9cbc-4628-8927-6ac3763ccad0