Stuck on Capcom loading screen on Dead Rising 3

Discus and support Stuck on Capcom loading screen on Dead Rising 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just spent over 12 hours getting all the updates for this game, now when I try to play it always gets stuck on the Capcom loading screen and refuses to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HASSE0, Jun 10, 2014.

1. HASSE0
    HASSE0 Guest

Just spent over 12 hours getting all the updates for this game, now when I try to play it always gets stuck on the Capcom loading screen and refuses to move back it. Is there a work around or something? Right now it's the only game I have for the console
    and if it can't even play it whats the point?

I don't want to have to try downloading the damned updates again it takes way to long.

:)

HASSE0, Jun 10, 2014
  2. HITman D0n
    HITman D0n Guest
    Deadrising 3 problem

I download dead rising 3 from the market. Once I get through the cut scene I get stuck in a black loading screen. When I dashboard it I actually see the game working, but once I click back on the game it's shows loading screen. Help!!

HITman D0n, Jun 10, 2014
  3. poker7275
    poker7275 Guest
    Dead Rising 3 Loading Issue on 3/614

I was able to play Dead Rising 3 without any issues since today. I played it for the first time yesterday after the 3/4/14 update. It locked up on the loading screen after the Capcom logo. I was able to get out of the game while I used my controller to
    access the dashboard. I ejected the disc and tried to play it again and got the same problem. I did a hard shutdown "pressed the xbox white button on console for 10 seconds. I tried Dead Rising 3 again and it worked fine. I tried other games after that
    and they worked fine. I tried to play Dead Rising 3 this morning and I got stuck on the load screen again! Any suggestions is appreciated. Thank you!

poker7275, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Kyranoid Win User

Possible disc drive error? Any help appreciated.

Thanks for the reply, I did an offline install and then an online update for Dead Rising 3, but im still having the issue of being stuck at the loading screen before any sort of menu appears.
  5. Private Maximo Win User

Dead Rising 3

[quote user="hobblejp"]

All I can tell you relating to it is the particular capcom studio that developed Dead rising and Dead rising 2 is presently working on Resident evil 6 and two brand new IP series which haven't been officially shown or announced yet.

So dead rising 3 looks to be a bit off or like its coming from a different studio.

[/quote]

Two different studio's developed Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2

-

Capcom in house did Dead Rising 1

-

Blue castle games Capcom out sourced Dead Rising Case Zero, Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising Case west.

Capcom Bought Blue Castle games and now are Capcom Vancouver and they released Dead Rising 2 Off The Record under Capcom Vancouver.

-

Capcom Vancouver are currently working on a secret next gen game.

-

Resi 6 has nothing to do with Capcom vancouver

6. Jamaalie-31D7757B-90 Win User

dead rising 3 will it come on ps4 and 360

Dead Rising 3 is published by Microsoft, and not Capcom.
  7. Elohmn Win User

The "cloud" does not hold water.

Um, well see soon enough. According to Capcom, they used the Cloud to build Dead Rising 3 in an Open World without Load times. Soon to see if there is an actual application or not?
  8. PreacherXWDSX Win User

Microsoft should acquire Dead Rising license and Blue Castle

I agree MS should buy the Dead Rising IP, I would love it if they bought Capcom VC. Dead Rising 3 is a great game, I still find it to be one of the most technically impressive games out right now .... the shear amount of zombies and general mayhem happening
    on screen at any moment ....... it's gorgeous.
Thema:

1. Stuck on Capcom loading screen on Dead Rising 3 - Similar Threads - Stuck Capcom loading

2. I'm stuck on this screen and have met all the requirements. What do I do?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck on this screen and have met all the requirements. What do I do?: [IMG] submitted by /u/RGBaddict [link] [comments]
  3. Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?: I am getting no audio, have done a factory reset, have used 3 different headsets, two different controllers, and i still have a mute icon next to the battery on the home screen. I can have no...
  4. One X is stuck in update loop

in XboX Insiders
    One X is stuck in update loop: I've tried everything aside from offline updating as I dont have a working computer or 6 GB flash drive to try it, but my xbox is stuck in a E100 update loop and factory resets do not work as well...
  5. Xbox stuck in update loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in update loop: When I went to update my xbox one s to the latest update it got stuck on a certain percent and stopped, then it took me to the trouble shooting screen. I restarted the xbox and it took me back a...
  6. Xbox one stuck on magnifier

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on magnifier: My screen is stuck on a zoom in mode, no idea how to fix. My daughter was watching Netflix and managed to reach the controller. No idea how to fix, any ideas. I have tried everything I can think...
  7. Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...: Ik wou de nieuwe update van minecraft windows 10 proberen via de xbox insider hub maar toen ik eenmaal de bèta gespeeld had en de bèta wou verlaten lukte het niet. in de xbox insider hub staat dat...
  8. There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...: so for a while now, around 6 months ago ive had a game that files went corrupt, no problem except when i went to delete it, it wanted an update so i just let it update and see if that cleared the...
  9. Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.: Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers. Am i still allowed to change it back free...
  10. Just purchased Dead Rising 3, and I am now stuck at the CAPCOM intro.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased Dead Rising 3, and I am now stuck at the CAPCOM intro.: I've searched for fixes on many sites, and done the standard erase, redownload, hard reboot, soft boot, etc... From my understanding it received a 13gb update which cause problems, but I have...