Stuck on Game Pass and Gold Page

Discus and support Stuck on Game Pass and Gold Page in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We just last night purchased among us. After verifying our info, we were able to download the game. However, once we attempted to play on line, we were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnOMeilia, Jan 27, 2022.

1. JohnOMeilia
    JohnOMeilia Guest

We just last night purchased among us. After verifying our info, we were able to download the game. However, once we attempted to play on line, we were greeted with a window asking us to join either the Xbox Gold monthly program or Game Pass monthly program. We don't want to do either and are not able to progress past this screen to play the game. Your help in navigating through this would be helpful."

:)

JohnOMeilia, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since Among Us is an online Game, it requires Gold to play on the console.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. JohnOMeilia Win User

We don't want to subscribe so how do we go about getting a refund?
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Xbox gold

You can't convert your membership back to normal gold. You are stuck with game pass ultimate until your subscription expires.
  6. LiveLucasYT Win User

I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either.

The console home page knows i have and microsoft pages do, but i cannot use gold or game pass.
Thema:

1. Stuck on Game Pass and Gold Page - Similar Threads - Stuck Game Pass

2. Games Pass games stuck on "Getting your game ready"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Pass games stuck on "Getting your game ready": I just downloaded a game off of the game pass. After it finished, it stated that the game was being readied, however afterward it says "Check your network" and that I am having network problems. I...
  3. Windows 11 - Xbox App - Xbox Game Pass - Just Caus 4 : Reloaded - Download stuck at 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 - Xbox App - Xbox Game Pass - Just Caus 4 : Reloaded - Download stuck at 100%: Hello, I've never had any issue before when using the Xbox App but now my download of Just Cause 4 is over and I can't play it because it gives me an error message. I've tried lots of things and...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC Moving WL3 stuck on 100% & all saves gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC Moving WL3 stuck on 100% & all saves gone: I was excited to learn you now have the option of moving a game to a different folder with the Xbox Game Pass app in Windows, but that excitement quickly got smashed down. I was just trying to...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Xbox PC game pass download stuck at 16%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Xbox PC game pass download stuck at 16%: Hi, I am facing the issue with downloading Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition with Game pass. Previously it was working fine but after the 1 March, 2022 update, the update got stuck and when i...
  6. xbox game pass game stuck or black screen in the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass game stuck or black screen in the loading screen: hello i just install deep rock galaxie and carrion on the game pass ultimate and normaly it ask me to connect true a pup up and now i dont see any it doesn't pup up or show at all so it won't let...
  7. Warhammer 3 download stuck at 27% game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warhammer 3 download stuck at 27% game pass pc: Warhammer 3 download stuck at 27% have tried many things. pause/unpause cancel/reinstall - it just throttles back down when it reaches 27% and stops. Says its still downloading but at 0 MB/s...
  8. Xbox game pass on PC won't install games, stays stuck at 0% and doesn't appear to attempt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on PC won't install games, stays stuck at 0% and doesn't appear to attempt...: I have game pass installed on my PC, however when I try and download a game, the platform never seems to try, and stays stuck at 0%. I've tried repairing, resetting and uninstalling, but nothing...
  9. Xbox game pass PC : All downloads stuck on preparing 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass PC : All downloads stuck on preparing 0%: So I got game pass for PC and cannot seem to get it to download anything. Every download is stuck at Preparing 0% I have tried multiple solutions from here as well as reddit, none of them work....
  10. PC Game Pass - stuck on preparing / not launching games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - stuck on preparing / not launching games: This started happening yesterday. Attempted to download Outriders sat on preparing for over 4 hours. Followed all "fixes" available closed all apps repaired gaming services reset gaming...