stuck on loading screen when logging into my xbox account

Discus and support stuck on loading screen when logging into my xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason when I try to login into my main xbox account it just gets stuck on the loading screen, I tried logging into a different account and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yellowsnowi, Oct 2, 2019.

1. yellowsnowi
    yellowsnowi Guest

For some reason when I try to login into my main xbox account it just gets stuck on the loading screen, I tried logging into a different account and it worked fine... so its just that one account. The account was working earlier that day though so idk what
    happened. plz help :/

:)

yellowsnowi, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi yellowsnowi,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

First, go ahead and do a hard restart and
    power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and wait 60 seconds before turning on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help, then remove the account that cannot sign-in and then re-add the account with the correct log in credentials. If you are not sure how to remove and re-add a profile on the Xbox One, please follow this guide: https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

I hope this helps!
  3. 4fb03737-00c3-4468-8 Win User

Two accounts problem

I have the same problem. When I try to login on my xbox it prompts me for my password and when I enter it the screen loads but I am stuck in the same screen and have to sign in again. It accepts my password but does not log me in because I have two gamertags
    on the same email. really frustrating.
  4. Disturbed Shawn Win User

Dashboard is not accessible.

I'm having a similar problem, today I turned on my xbox 360 & signed in and I was stuck at the loading screen for 5 minutes then I decided to turn off the xbox and turn it back on. I signed in again and it loaded the dashboard, then I went to account management
    and got stuck at the loading screen again.
  5. onyxishere Win User

GTA V Problems (Xbox 360)

6. Annod of Keene Win User

Having game issues? Post them here.

Unusually Long Loading time....did not even get to log in screen after 8 min, I quit...the load wait are the only real issues right now but I did get stuck in the environment at a shipwreck....logged off and re-spawned still stuck...had to use the I'm stuck
    get me outta here feature to move...cast 51 gold!!!
Thema:

1. stuck on loading screen when logging into my xbox account - Similar Threads - stuck loading screen

2. My xbox one s was stuck on the loading screen but I factory reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s was stuck on the loading screen but I factory reset it: My [img] xbox had the green screen of death so I factory reset it with the keep games option but I got something like the "white" screen of death it does this when I turn it on but heads to the...
  3. Stuck on Loading/start screen - All Xbox platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on Loading/start screen - All Xbox platforms: Split from this thread. Ya none of my games or apps are working on xbox ...i load them up and they just get stuck on load or start screens....its happening on my xbone and xbone s and xbone x...
  4. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on loading screen cant play help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on loading screen cant play help?: Need help have original game on xbox disc d5590143-08bc-4110-b45f-cf2f47760b98
  5. Xbox One stuck on green loading screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on green loading screen?: As above my xbox One cannot get passed the green loading screen? I have tried all the normal fixes Halting power button for 10 seconds, Hard boot with the power. Its still hanging.. Any Ideas?...
  6. Stuck on Halo MCC loading screen when I play halo 2 campaign. What can I do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Halo MCC loading screen when I play halo 2 campaign. What can I do to fix it?: Yesterday I had a problem with loading a mission on halo 2 and somehow worked, but after I completed that mission. I am stuck on another loading screen and I can't do anything to fix it....
  7. Xbox one s gets stuck on green loading screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s gets stuck on green loading screen.: Having trouble with with my xbox one s sometimes it would freeze, wont let me sign in, or cant find a connection. After restarting it I would get stuck on the green xbox screen. After unplugging...
  8. Gears 4 stuck on loading screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 4 stuck on loading screen: I installed Gears 4 on my xbox one S and it took forever to install but never played once! Stuck at a blue loading screen with just a spinning gear. Have anyone been able to solve this problem?...
  9. Mass Effect Andromeda - Stuck at beginning loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Andromeda - Stuck at beginning loading screen: Hello, after a longer time, I wanted to play Mass Effect Andromeda again. My Xbox One wanted to install a update of about 3 GB, so I did that. After that, I put my disk in and opened the game....
  10. XBOX One - Disneyland Adventures stuck on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One - Disneyland Adventures stuck on loading screen: Hello there, i have bought Disneyland Adventures game for XBOX One, and i have some problems with it. It gets stuck on loading on screen after loading a savegame, i can't save my game and I must...