stuck on loading

Discus and support stuck on loading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I need help please...for 2 days my son has been driving me mad while I'm trying to get xbox working. His xbox was updating roblox but was stuck on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephmc01, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Stephmc01
    Stephmc01 Guest

stuck on loading

Hi. I need help please...for 2 days my son has been driving me mad while I'm trying to get xbox working.

His xbox was updating roblox but was stuck on 0% for hours and games weren't loading.

God knows what he was clicking and changing while this was happening.

I've turned it off, restarted, unplugged, reset, signed out of profile.

Now when I'm being asked to sign in, a white loading circle appears for a few mins then dissappears, taking me back to the home page.

I can't open any programs on it, same loading circle appears.

My son's now told me he was messing with something to try 'developer mode'. I have no clue what he's changed or if this is the cause.

Xbox is currently unplugged and I've not tried to start it since yesterday.

I've tried multiple times using the phone support option and it keeps saying 'there's an error on our end. Try again later'.

Any suggestions are welcome�� please

:)

Stephmc01, Aug 6, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

[Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

3. onyxishere Win User

GTA V Problems (Xbox 360)

4. NMXU Win User

Xbox One, Stuck on "loading story mode screen"!?!?!?!?!

5. Stephmc01 Win User

stuck on loading

Hi Francia. Thanks so much for looking into this for me.

I've done what you asked with xbox and un/plugged power into modem again.

No external hard drive.

I'll wait until you say before doing anything else
  6. Al3xis33 Win User

Stuck on loading

Hello, You can login to your account? You just want the password to be automatically saved? Thank you.
Thema:

stuck on loading

1. stuck on loading - Similar Threads - stuck loading

2. XBOX wont play any game, gets stuck on loading screen of the games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX wont play any game, gets stuck on loading screen of the games: Hello, My Xbox one s won't play any game, even small free games. It gets stuck on the game loading screen and then exits by errors like 0x87e5000a or ox8750014 or too slow type of errors in case...
  3. Minecraft 1.19 stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.19 stuck on the loading screen.: The minecraft 1.19 update isn't working on my pc, for some reason it can't handle my texture packs. Both the normal and optifine update aren't able to load more than about 70% of the loading...
  4. AOE 4 stuck on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AOE 4 stuck on loading screen: I was playing Age of Empires 4 on the game pass on PC. Tried to launch the game today and it wouldn't go past the loading screen. Used the repair option. No change. Deleted my save games and...
  5. The games are stuck in the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The games are stuck in the loading screen: On my XBox series S, since yesterday the games does not start they get stuck in the loading screen even if they are on the cloud gaming 146c6ed1-9649-4f2f-a9bc-7438316e4f1c
  6. Microsoft Ark Stuck on loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ark Stuck on loading: Hi, Got a major issue with my Microsoft version of Ark Survival Evolved. Was playing fine until yesterday from PC, then nothing has changed on my pc setup but when I tried to start it it got...
  7. Gears of War 4 on PC stuck on loading screen every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 on PC stuck on loading screen every time: I'm trying to play Gears of War 4 on Windows 10 via Game Pass. Every time I try to run the game I get as far as the Press Enter to Start screen, I press A on my controller, it gets to the picture...
  8. "Lake" stuck on loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Lake" stuck on loading screen.: I know I've probably wasted my money for Gamepass ultimate but I really don't know why more than 50% of games have problems and there is no the full xbox catalogue playable in cloud but doesn t...
  9. Loading Screen stuck

in XBoX Accessibility
    Loading Screen stuck: Hello im using Xbox Series S, i reset my console and keep my game and apps, so after that i can't sign in again to my account, its just stuck in loading screen, meanwhile my connection is not the...
  10. Fortnight getting stuck on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight getting stuck on loading screen: My fortnight gets stuck on the exchanging 3rd party access purchases screen. Ive tried factory resets, uninstalling the game, and restarting the game. Nothing has worked. I am struggling and have...