Stuck on pending after joining Windows Gaming Insider

Discus and support Stuck on pending after joining Windows Gaming Insider in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to join the windows gaming insider so I can mod my FFXIII but it's just stuck on pending after pressing join. How can I fix this?? I'm on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Timothy865, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Stuck on pending after joining Windows Gaming Insider

I'm trying to join the windows gaming insider so I can mod my FFXIII but it's just stuck on pending after pressing join. How can I fix this??

I'm on the dev insider for windows 11 Build 22523.1000

submitted by /u/Timothy865
    [link] [comments]

/u/Timothy865, Jan 6, 2022
  2. dupdaec421d-29ff-4d8 Win User

ADVICE ON THE MODDERS PLEASE.

I advise hosting the game that way you can kick the cheats out. Also if you join a game look out for mission progress keep your insides inside as I joined a game with that message once and it messed up my progress. I'm stuck trying to get the clap traps
    collector achievements :(
  3. TheEmeraldEye Win User

How to i leave minecraft beta

How to Leave the Beta
    1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.
  4. EmilGunnarsson Win User

Cannot download GamePass PC games through Xbox Beta App, with error 0x80070005

I joined the Insider program and after restart I opened the Insider settings. It asked for permission to change some privacy settings (sending diagnostic data, etc.). After that the Store had a few updates (I paused the Windows Update a few days ago) and
    now I can download everything.

I tried basically every other solution (except Windows reset), hope this helps somebody.
    No dice on the insider program for me
  5. Quayler Win User

Xbox insider HUB age restriction

Hey Santiago!

Please try the following steps and let me know if that helps you:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
  6. Sammy1cat Win User

Xbox insider HUB age restriction

Hey Santiago!

Please try the following steps and let me know if that helps you:

3. Select Manage.
Thema:

Stuck on pending after joining Windows Gaming Insider

1. Stuck on pending after joining Windows Gaming Insider - Similar Threads - Stuck pending joining

2. My order is late and is stuck on pending.

in XBoX on Windows
    My order is late and is stuck on pending.: I ordered an Xbox Wireless controller on the 29th of December and the estimated delivery was the 3rd of January after saying that deliveries can take 2-3 days. It is now the 4th of January and...
  3. Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services and Forza Horizon 5 stuck in Pending Update: I've tried every solution I could find. Forza Horizon 5 is stuck as "queued 47%" after repairing and reseting the app. When I open the Microsoft Store, it shows "Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition"...
  4. when i try join windows gaming beta it always stuck in pending

in XboX Insiders
    when i try join windows gaming beta it always stuck in pending: so been like a week i try join windows gaming beta so i can stream xbox screen from xbox app which i need join windows gaming beta but always saying pending and i tried restart pc and more nothing...
  5. Stuck on Pending? Here's a quick fix

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on Pending? Here's a quick fix: This solution immediately worked for me. I tried waiting on pending for 1 hour to no avail. Instead I followed these steps and after rebooting my Xbox after a full shutdown I was able to open the...
  6. got invited to halo infinite beta stuck on pending

in XboX Insiders
    got invited to halo infinite beta stuck on pending: help please submitted by /u/ZestycloseOption987 [link] [comments]
  7. error-code-0x80073D26 and Microsoft store all updates are stuck on pending.

in XBoX on Windows
    error-code-0x80073D26 and Microsoft store all updates are stuck on pending.: I have already did the Windows creation tool. I have also done the Registry Editor key deleting and none of them seem to work. I wish to play the games I have on xbox game pass. Does anyone know...
  8. Pilot order stuck on pending while delivery says tomorrow

in XboX Insiders
    Pilot order stuck on pending while delivery says tomorrow: Delivery date says tomorrow, payment has processed, still says pending. Starting to get worried as I've seen a few others say their status says shipped. submitted by /u/DieingFetus [link]...
  9. Series X sale stuck in pending can anyone advise?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X sale stuck in pending can anyone advise?: I got the message I was selected to get an Xbox Series X through the second wave of the console purchase pilot. I went through all the steps and delivery was estimated for early next week. I see...
  10. Help!! When i try joining the Minecraft with rtx beta, it got stuck on “pending” what...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!! When i try joining the Minecraft with rtx beta, it got stuck on “pending” what...: I really wanna play. submitted by /u/wolff2708 [link] [comments]