Stuck on ‘Purchase in Progress’, Microsoft PE

Discus and support Stuck on ‘Purchase in Progress’, Microsoft PE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Stuck on ‘Purchase in Progress. This shouldn’t take long.’ when trying to subscribe to the 30 day trial of Realms Plus on Microsoft PE (iPad). There... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WolfSpirit1503, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:42 AM.

1. Stuck on ‘Purchase in Progress’, Microsoft PE

Stuck on ‘Purchase in Progress. This shouldn’t take long.’ when trying to subscribe to the 30 day trial of Realms Plus on Microsoft PE (iPad).

There are no issues with the card, purchases still work on the card. I then went into subscriptions and attempted to purchase the Realms (2 player Realm), it said I have the maximum number of subsciptions for this account.

I have tried closing and repoening the app, logging out and in, no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

WolfSpirit1503, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:42 AM
  2. HeroicChain Win User

fifa 14 crashing console

I have the same problem among others with fifa 14 on xbox one. I think my first mistake was purchasing it and even worse downloading it. I shouldve just stuck to PES. At least it sucks less than fifa in that regard.
  3. yobrizo Win User

My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account

it would be advisable to use the filters offered by microsoft so that it doesn't happen to you again. pe put the need to enter a password to make purchases
  4. Jaysav-3599DF1D-75ED Win User

FH2 - Stone Cold Skiller achievement

BUMP

I am also in the same boat.... 65 skill points earned, all perks purchased. Achievement progress stuck at 98%...
  5. jackdoc9813 Win User

Minecraft PE bugged/glitched out and stole $6 from me.

This has happened to me as well. Can't see coins in Minecraft PE (IOS), Apple charged me, coins not in Microsoft account purchase history. Apple says talk to Microsoft/Mojang but can't find how to report problem.
  6. jackdoc9813 Win User

Unable to see Minecraft coins

This has happened to me as well. Can't see coins in Minecraft PE (IOS), Apple charged me, coins not in Microsoft account purchase history. Apple says talk to Microsoft/Mojang but can't find how to report problem.
Thema:

Stuck on ‘Purchase in Progress’, Microsoft PE

1. Stuck on ‘Purchase in Progress’, Microsoft PE - Similar Threads - Stuck ‘Purchase Progress’

2. Xbox 360 hard reset and is now stuck on setup screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard reset and is now stuck on setup screen: So I wanted to play GTA V on my Xbox 360 so I put in the install disc before turning on the TV like I usually do and I turned on the TV and went to the home menu and saw that the Xbox wasn't...
  3. I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in Windows 10 Minecraft Beta and when I opt out nothing changes.: I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, enrolling, unenrolling, running powershell commands, restarting. Basically everything, I cannot get out of Windows 10 Beta :( submitted by...
  4. Purchase of Xbox stuck in my cart

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase of Xbox stuck in my cart: Hi, I can’t purchase the Xbox series x even though it gives me the order number and the place order screen. Keeps saying it’s a problem on their end. Wait a while. It is still in my cart even...
  5. Purchase stuck on Status: unknown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase stuck on Status: unknown: I've bought a season pass for a game, purchase history on the internet doesn't see it, but my xbox can see it. I can see the order number and date of purchase etc etc but the order status says...
  6. Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode after purchasing legendary edition on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode after purchasing legendary edition on Microsoft store.: So i played the trial mode of destiny original wanting to play the whole game then purchased the legendary edition here and after trying cache clears, uninstall/reinstall, logout/login, everything...
  7. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...
  8. Stuck as trial mode, no purchase option.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck as trial mode, no purchase option.: I can't remember if this account ever owned Minecraft: Xbox One Edition. But for whatever reason i can only download the trial version of the game through the marketplace. In game, selecting...
  9. Cant purchase games on xbox store just stuck loading ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase games on xbox store just stuck loading ?: Ok this is really annoying me now last 3 hours ive been trying to buy forza and shadow of mordor and everything is fine loads up fine untill i press buy now and then it just spins and spins...
  10. Just purchased Dead Rising 3, and I am now stuck at the CAPCOM intro.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased Dead Rising 3, and I am now stuck at the CAPCOM intro.: I've searched for fixes on many sites, and done the standard erase, redownload, hard reboot, soft boot, etc... From my understanding it received a 13gb update which cause problems, but I have...