Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...

Discus and support Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/pyh00ma [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pyh00ma, May 12, 2020.

1. /u/pyh00ma
    /u/pyh00ma Guest

Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...

/u/pyh00ma, May 12, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Console Streaming Doesn't Work and Is Not Real?

"I don't know what Bluetooth is."

Bluetooth is a wireless technology, it allows you to connect Bluetooth enabled devices to other devices to allow them to be used via wireless, in this instance an Xbox One controller on mobile phone or tablet.

to use an Xbox controller on your phone you'll need to sync it to your device.

As for it being some kind of Scam, it isn't. I've not been able to test home streaming on a phone/tablet, but I've tested out the Xcloud preview and I'm pleasantly surprised!

Just because it didn't work for you or you don't understand how to set it up, doesn't make it scam.

What could it be used for? Imagine being in hotel with a fast internet connection but you've got nothing to do? Xcloud to the rescue. Connect your controller to the Phone or tablet and stream Xbox games to your device. Seems pretty cool.
  3. CptThade Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

xcloud is a great engineering thought :)
  4. DeusCriolo Win User

What is Project xCloud?
    Project xCloud is the codename given to Microsoft's forthcoming cloud gaming platform that is planned to be a complementary service to its Xbox
    One
    and forthcoming Project Scarlett games consoles.

It is a streaming service, in that all games will be hosted on remote servers and live gameplay video will be sent to a compatible device over the internet. In return, controller codes are sent in the other direction so, for all intents and purposes, it
    feels like you are playing a game loaded on the device itself, whether it be a smart TV, PC, tablet or smartphone.
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

a type of gaming steaming service
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

It may be worth doing a internet search, which will more than likely answer your question.

Here's a link to the
    Xbox page on Project xCloud

Best,

L
Thema:

1. Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what... - Similar Threads - Stuck controller connected

2. Xbox One Controller Sync Button Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Sync Button Stuck: My xbox one wireless controller sync button is stuck in. The button does not click like it used to and every time I plug in my controller or turn it on, it just goes into sync mode. Is there a way...
  3. Elite controller series 2 power button stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 power button stuck: I bought an open box elite controller series 2 from best buy and it showed up defective. The power button for the controller is jammed in so it won't power on. I realize I can just return it to...
  4. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bricked: Hi, I have just purchased an elite series 2 controller about a week ago. Everything was fine, then all of the sudden ALL buttons stopped responding, including the sync button. Again this...
  5. Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending": Hey. I ordered XBOX One Controller from the store, using design lab. I was happy with the effect, placed order, payed immediately, and my order is stuck on "Pending" status since 4 Feb 2020....
  6. Controller gets stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller gets stuck: Hi. I recently got an wireless XBOX controller (model 1708) and I am using it with my windows 10 PC through bluetooth. I am having some issues. The controller gets stuck, generally, stops...
  7. Stuck in controller screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in controller screen: I have the black screen with the controller in the middle. I've tried the usb thumb drive reset, using the usb cable to the controller and still nothing. 8c8b401d-6c05-4e2f-bef5-d618c3845a91
  8. Xbox One Controller left thumbstick stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller left thumbstick stuck: So I see from reading various posts/articles on the internet that this issue still exists, question is what are Microsoft doing about it. I'm now on my second controller which is 3 months old, and...
  9. Stuck in the game with parental control

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in the game with parental control: Hello (sorry i am french) I buy Forza horizon 4 (great game ) it works perfectly but I have a problem with the parental control xbox live. I have never had parental control in my life (I am...
  10. Brand New Xbox Controller (3 Days) Stuck Continuously Scrolling Right

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Controller (3 Days) Stuck Continuously Scrolling Right: So I got this new xbox controller from The Source three days ago and I woke up, got on xbox and my controller is stuck continuously scrolling right. I inspected the controller, the right bumper is...