Stuck on troubleshoot page

Discus and support Stuck on troubleshoot page in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to reset console, when trying to reset to factory settings it’s preparing console, then it’s going back to something went wrong, can’t get out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoloCapture, Sep 4, 2019.

1. SoloCapture
    SoloCapture Guest

Trying to reset console, when trying to reset to factory settings it’s preparing console, then it’s going back to something went wrong, can’t get out of screen error code: E102 00000C10 8007045D

:)

SoloCapture, Sep 4, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please see the steps for E102 on this trouble shooting page, it has all the steps to try regarding this error code

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution

Including the offline steps

If all fails you will either need to set up a repair or contact Xbox Support like mentioned on that troubleshooting page. When contacting Xbox Support use either the Phone option or the Microsoft Support Chat option on http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. AngelObullets Win User

4. Jon - G35Guy Win User

Stuck on the same page on the marketplace!

Try this... go into the store, press home. Press the menu button on the controller, select quit on the menu. Now go up to the top nav bar and go to Store, then select Games.

This has worked for me when I've been in that situation.
  5. REDARMYSQUIRREL Win User

Stuck on the same page on the marketplace!

I have had the same issues! Have you found a fix at all?
  6. iSparkedOp Win User

Gets stuck on boot page

Hello Bloomeeney,I have an XBOX 360 Elite too and have experienced the issue,as Irixion said try removing everything including the hard drive,If it still freezes check if the green X is still waving colours,If they are that means your XBOX is just loading,Mines
    does that quite often and first time It happened I got scared too!

Wish you all the best.

Thema:

1. Stuck on troubleshoot page - Similar Threads - Stuck troubleshoot page

2. Stuck In San Fierro ( GTA San Andreas on Xbox One )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck In San Fierro ( GTA San Andreas on Xbox One ): I'm stuck in San Fierro! I've completed all of the driving school missions, but not all of Zero's missions. Do I need to complete those to move on? a4526e2c-0bd7-445f-a9a0-b009a9ee3489
  3. Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A: So I recently signed up for the Ultimate Game Pass and downloaded JUMP FORCE. For the past 2 days I have not been able to even play the game, no matter what I do I always get stuck on the Start...
  4. Xbox one S Stuck in Always ON Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one S Stuck in Always ON Mode: For the last two updates, my xbox seems to always be in always on power mode, even though I have it set for powersaving. It does not matter how I have it set recently. Whewnever I turn it on, it...
  5. Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update: Alright, let's start at the beginning. Making this post because I really, REALLY don't want to have to get my Xbox repaired, and just checking to see if there's something I may have missed or...
  6. can the next update prevent this, your stuck on troubleshoot the whole time and forced to...

in XboX Insiders
    can the next update prevent this, your stuck on troubleshoot the whole time and forced to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One Stuck on 'Troubleshoot' Menu with E102 error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stuck on 'Troubleshoot' Menu with E102 error.: Hi, I went to sell my xbox, and just as i went to wipe the console, I tried to boot it, and it booted to the 'Troubleshoot' screen. I initially selected the 'Restart this Xbox' option, and the...
  8. Stuck on the troubleshooting screen (Xbox one X console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on the troubleshooting screen (Xbox one X console): MY Xbox one X console failed to updated and forced me into the troubleshooter screen where I have tried all the options from the offline update which just gets me a something went wrong message...
  9. Xbox One stuck at green screen; then freezes when I try to troubleshoot!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck at green screen; then freezes when I try to troubleshoot!: My Xbox one has been frozen at the Green Screen of Death and when it finally loads, it freezes when I click on "Reset Xbox" and "Offline Update". I have spent many hours in my games (Like...
  10. xbox one s stuck on troubleshoot (blackscreen)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s stuck on troubleshoot (blackscreen): so I turn on my xbox one s this morning and seem like it was fine but when it froze up on me I hard restart therefore it left on on a black screen ( troubleshoot) I been stuck on this for the past...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox stuck on the troubleshooting page