Stuck on Troubleshoot screen after hard drive replacement.

Discus and support Stuck on Troubleshoot screen after hard drive replacement. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox was apart of the insider programme and my internal hard drive died so i replaced it and now its stuck on the troubleshoot screen. Whenever i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OfficialScampi, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Stuck on Troubleshoot screen after hard drive replacement.

My xbox was apart of the insider programme and my internal hard drive died so i replaced it and now its stuck on the troubleshoot screen. Whenever i boot up the console it fails at 6-8% and i get E106 then goes back to the troubleshoot screen, if i try an offline update it fails at 1% on OSU1 and OSU2 even tried Offline factory reset that a support guy gave me didnt work either gives me E101. I'm on build 19041.4271.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2010.200922-0000. I dont know what to do?

submitted by /u/OfficialScampi
    [link] [comments]

/u/OfficialScampi, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox 360 won't read my hard drive

Hey Sovereign Ninja,

It sounds to me like your hard drive is malfunctioning or has some kind of corruption. Since you're unable to format the HDD as it gets you stuck at the boot screen, you may need to purchase a replacement hard drive. You can do this at
    http://myservice.xbox.com.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Start up issue...

Nice troubleshooting! :) Your hard drive likely needs to be replaced.
  4. MichaelPrson Win User

Stuck on Troubleshoot Screen

I haven't tried yet. I seem to have misplaced my flashdrive somewhere u(luckily I didn't have anything important on it)so i will go buy another one tomorrow.

I'll try tomorrow and check-in with you guys with the results
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Gamer

Any luck fixing you issue?
  6. MichaelPrson Win User

I don't know what that is so probably not :/
Thema:

Stuck on Troubleshoot screen after hard drive replacement.

1. Stuck on Troubleshoot screen after hard drive replacement. - Similar Threads - Stuck Troubleshoot screen

2. Xbox not stuck on troubleshooting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not stuck on troubleshooting screen: So I've been having issues with my Xbox one X for about two weeks now. At first whenever I tried to play certain games the console would freeze and force me to do a hard reset. Next I noticed that...
  3. NEED HELP!! Stuck on troubleshoot screen after Alpha Preview Build

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP!! Stuck on troubleshoot screen after Alpha Preview Build: I had recently gotten the option to switch to the Alpha Preview Build and had accepted and gone through with it. Two weeks later i turn on my xbox and get greeted with the troubleshooting screen....
  4. XBOX stuck on "troubleshoot" page with no error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX stuck on "troubleshoot" page with no error code: When booting up my xbox one it boots to a troubleshooting page with turn off, reset, continue and offline update (this one being grayed out) I have looked through alot of youtube videos and xbox...
  5. My Xbox is stuck in troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is stuck in troubleshoot menu: My xbox keeps going to the trouble shoot menu i pressed to keep to the regular menu and the screen just stayed black. Everytime i turn it off and on it goes back to troubleshoot. I tried to reset...
  6. Stuck on Troubleshoot Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Troubleshoot Screen: Ok so, for the past few weeks my Xbox 1 S has been really slow, lagging, freezing, and crashing multiple times a day and it started to get on my nerves. I looked some guides on YouTube and on the...
  7. Xbox One X stuck in Troubleshooting boot loop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck in Troubleshooting boot loop: So I went to install the Phantasy Star Online 2 beta and my Xbox was starting to cancel downloads so I restarted it, ever since then it boots up into a troubleshooting screen. Here is what I have...
  8. Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update: Alright, let's start at the beginning. Making this post because I really, REALLY don't want to have to get my Xbox repaired, and just checking to see if there's something I may have missed or...
  9. Stuck on the troubleshooting screen (Xbox one X console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on the troubleshooting screen (Xbox one X console): MY Xbox one X console failed to updated and forced me into the troubleshooter screen where I have tried all the options from the offline update which just gets me a something went wrong message...
  10. Xbox One stuck at green screen; then freezes when I try to troubleshoot!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck at green screen; then freezes when I try to troubleshoot!: My Xbox one has been frozen at the Green Screen of Death and when it finally loads, it freezes when I click on "Reset Xbox" and "Offline Update". I have spent many hours in my games (Like...