Stuck on Troubleshoot Screen

Discus and support Stuck on Troubleshoot Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so, for the past few weeks my Xbox 1 S has been really slow, lagging, freezing, and crashing multiple times a day and it started to get on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelPrson, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:23 AM.

1. MichaelPrson
    MichaelPrson Guest

Ok so, for the past few weeks my Xbox 1 S has been really slow, lagging, freezing, and crashing multiple times a day and it started to get on my nerves. I looked some guides on YouTube and on the Microsoft website and they both said I could reset my Xbox
    to get back to factory defaults. I tried to do this but the reset process always stops at 56% and it says "System Error:E203 0000080C 80073CF9". Whenever I press "restart Xbox" it does the reset process again and also stops. Whenever I press "Reset Xbox" the
    same thing happens, and I have done both the "keep games and apps" and the "remove everything" option. I have also tried manually turning off my xbox by holding the power button down for 10 secs., unplugging it from my wall and taking off all the cable altogether,
    and then putting it back into my Xbox and the wall but it still does the attempts to do the reset and still brings me back to the Troubleshoot page. If possible could I please no how to fix this?

Thanks

:)

MichaelPrson, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:23 AM
  2. MichaelPrson Win User

I haven't tried yet. I seem to have misplaced my flashdrive somewhere u(luckily I didn't have anything important on it)so i will go buy another one tomorrow.

I'll try tomorrow and check-in with you guys with the results
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Gamer

Any luck fixing you issue?
  4. MichaelPrson Win User

I don't know what that is so probably not :/
  5. MichaelPrson Win User

Ok thanks I will get back to you with the results of the offline system update :)
  6. ItzAprilLol Win User

Is your console in the preview program?
Thema:

1. Stuck on Troubleshoot Screen - Similar Threads - Stuck Troubleshoot Screen

2. Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode: I have been attempting to get my retail disc to work for several months. It's quite frustrating to keep getting notifications about purchasing a game that I have been playing since day one. When...
  3. Xbox One X stuck in Troubleshooting boot loop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck in Troubleshooting boot loop: So I went to install the Phantasy Star Online 2 beta and my Xbox was starting to cancel downloads so I restarted it, ever since then it boots up into a troubleshooting screen. Here is what I have...
  4. Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update: Alright, let's start at the beginning. Making this post because I really, REALLY don't want to have to get my Xbox repaired, and just checking to see if there's something I may have missed or...
  5. Stuck on troubleshoot page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on troubleshoot page: Trying to reset console, when trying to reset to factory settings it’s preparing console, then it’s going back to something went wrong, can’t get out of screen error code: E102 00000C10 8007045D...
  6. can the next update prevent this, your stuck on troubleshoot the whole time and forced to...

in XboX Insiders
    can the next update prevent this, your stuck on troubleshoot the whole time and forced to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One Stuck on 'Troubleshoot' Menu with E102 error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stuck on 'Troubleshoot' Menu with E102 error.: Hi, I went to sell my xbox, and just as i went to wipe the console, I tried to boot it, and it booted to the 'Troubleshoot' screen. I initially selected the 'Restart this Xbox' option, and the...
  8. Stuck on the troubleshooting screen (Xbox one X console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on the troubleshooting screen (Xbox one X console): MY Xbox one X console failed to updated and forced me into the troubleshooter screen where I have tried all the options from the offline update which just gets me a something went wrong message...
  9. Xbox One stuck at green screen; then freezes when I try to troubleshoot!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck at green screen; then freezes when I try to troubleshoot!: My Xbox one has been frozen at the Green Screen of Death and when it finally loads, it freezes when I click on "Reset Xbox" and "Offline Update". I have spent many hours in my games (Like...
  10. xbox one s stuck on troubleshoot (blackscreen)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s stuck on troubleshoot (blackscreen): so I turn on my xbox one s this morning and seem like it was fine but when it froze up on me I hard restart therefore it left on on a black screen ( troubleshoot) I been stuck on this for the past...