Student Discount?

Discus and support Student Discount? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is there a student discount for Xbox live? 333223b6-f87a-44b1-9d80-aecbb2e90558 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SuPeR TeMpZz, Aug 3, 2019.

1. SuPeR TeMpZz
    SuPeR TeMpZz Guest

Student Discount?

Is there a student discount for Xbox live?

:)

SuPeR TeMpZz, Aug 3, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Student Ambassador

According to the Terms & Conditions students will not be contacted for an interview until the application process has been closed.

www.xbox.com/.../terms

After that a shortlist of eligible students will be made and contacted. The application process will be closed after the 26th so you still have a few days left yet.

www.xbox.com/.../student-ambassador-programme
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Student discounts

You are missing my point..

If the student discount is not for educational purposes, why should students get the discount?

If you say its for microsofts financial gain, surely the people out there earning money and with disposable incomes should get the discount, not students.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Student Discount?

No there isn't but you can sign up to the Microsoft rewards scheme. Do searches, tasks and the odd quiz earning you free points you can redeem for Xbox Live Gopd, Game Pass and many other things.
  5. JPep715 Win User

Student discounts

They should have senior citizen discounts. It will broaden their market and introduce a new(old) breed of gamer. Kinect wheelchair racing can be HUGE. Not to mention aiding in physical therapy. My father in law would definately game more if he could afford
    his own system. Just saying. And where are the middle aged dad discounts. Thats what I really need. Maybe I should go back to school.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Student discounts

I was a student with a job and had no issue buying XBL Gold with that money, just buy it in bulk when there's a discount , a few weeks ago there was a year of XBL for 35€ instead of 60 , just buy 2 then

But then again I never really had time to game back then
Thema:

Student Discount?

1. Student Discount? - Similar Threads - Student Discount

2. I am Student And i need to have fun

in XBoX Rewards
    I am Student And i need to have fun: I want an xbox one s because my financial situation is bad and ı am student i need to have fun Please ! : ı 242c4d62-6c4b-49ec-98fe-a07fbf4e1ed9
  3. 10% Discount for Students and Parents on all Microsoft Products?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10% Discount for Students and Parents on all Microsoft Products?: I was told by one of your online reps, Faye, while I was on the order page, to request a refund for the 10% discount for parents and students on my order #5057358309, but don't see anywhere to do...
  4. Achievements not working: Students of History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not working: Students of History: Achievements not working: Students of History You solve this problem out for me today asap 4f735508-db94-4ab5-90a9-1eeef7d3b2d3
  5. Unlock achiviements for destiny - student of history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlock achiviements for destiny - student of history: Good evening, I have taken all the steps x solve the case, console reboot, delete your account etc etc ... But I have not solved, although I compleatato 3 times the same ckn 3 different...
  6. Student of History Achievement Bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Student of History Achievement Bugged: "To unlock the achievement, players must Activate/Attune all Iron Lord Artifacts." This may be bugged for some players. A possible fix is to have Destiny loaded up and be in orbit, then open you...
  7. I want an xbox one s because my financial situation is bad and ı am student i need to have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want an xbox one s because my financial situation is bad and ı am student i need to have ...: I want an xbox one s because my financial situation is bad and ı am student i need to have fun Please fb64747e-6fd2-4bbd-889b-19a51ec9173d
  8. Student discounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Student discounts: Microsoft has multiple student discounts already for differnt software programs. Why don't they bring it to Xbox ? 32892bcf-f626-46e4-b4f5-392195fa194f
  9. Need some new games to increase the essay writing habit among the students

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need some new games to increase the essay writing habit among the students: In a recent survey, it has been revealed that the habit of essay writing has been really very down among the students and also the main reason for the lowering of essay writing habit is because of...
  10. College student game survey

in XBoX on Consoles
    College student game survey: Hello i'm a college student who is working on developing my own game as part of my course just wondered if i could get some feedback though this survey thank you :)...