Stuff ain't working.

Discus and support Stuff ain't working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is my problem. When I hold down the Xbox button my shut off controller/power off should cone up. Correct? Well it doesn't. It doesn't workon... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Il Toe Tags lI, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Stuff ain't working.

This is my problem. When I hold down the Xbox button my shut off controller/power off should cone up. Correct? Well it doesn't. It doesn't workon either my controller or steering wheel. I tried to go to console info and reset console but save my
    games and I can push A button all day long but it never chooses it. The option on my tv screen lights up and a sound is made but it never goes to it. And it is also happening on my messenger and on lots more console menu choices. If I do a hard reset on my
    console by manually holding down buttons do you think it will fix it? Maybe starting in safe mode? Let me know what I need to do. Thank you.

:)

Il Toe Tags lI, Dec 3, 2019
  2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Stuff ain't working.

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Firstly try to do a complete shut down of your console. By holding the power button, on the console. Until it completed shuts down. Unplug the console and wait a good few minutes. Plug the console in and start it up.

Hopefully that helps.

But you may also feel free to reach out to support here Xbox customer support

Alternatively you can try to resync your controller, by tapping the sync button on both the console and the controller.
  3. Edocsil 2020 Win User

Gifting ain't working

How have you checked? You should have received an E-mail, maybe an Xbox message with the 25 character code?
  4. WPAK Win User

Gifting ain't working

Hi there,

in this case it is best for your friend to check his transactions (for the gifts) at
    http://account.microsoft.com

and check if the payment went through correctly.

If the payment transaction doesn't show any issues then it's best for your friend to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us so they can do a more in-depth check into what could have gone wrong

Let us know the results
  5. Praetorian VIII Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium- Yay or Nay?

Not until I get the new system/ Ain't got enough sace on my HDD for the BF3 stuff let alone the new BF4 stuff.
  6. x ELITE BYRNE x Win User

dont bring back flinch

why moan about stuff the game ain't even out yet and every1 is complaining about little things
Thema:

Stuff ain't working.

1. Stuff ain't working. - Similar Threads - Stuff ain't working

2. So on my Xbox I cannot clip stuff. Xbox support said someone I’ll respond to this and help

in XboX Insiders
    So on my Xbox I cannot clip stuff. Xbox support said someone I’ll respond to this and help: So I can’t clipstuff and what ever Xbox support says to do it only works for like 10 minutes of clipping stuff but then it stop working please help. submitted by /u/Levithegreat501 [link]...
  3. Anyone else get this stuff in the delta pre release?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else get this stuff in the delta pre release?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Il_Troy_lI [link] [comments]
  4. Loss of all my minecraft stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of all my minecraft stuff: I have lost all my minecraft texture packs, skins and clothes but i dont know how to get them back 87c92dfb-50f7-40dd-b209-e7ea9a546ae5
  5. Downloading Stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Stuff: Im Trying to Download Forza Horzion 4 and When i press to Install on my d Drive It wouldent let me I clicked install when it was on the D Drive Selction and it dident work how do i fix this...
  6. This is a new idea that which allows us watch YouTube and all the other stuff while playing...

in XboX Insiders
    This is a new idea that which allows us watch YouTube and all the other stuff while playing...: Add back snap submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  7. why does xbox ban for for stuff like this

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does xbox ban for for stuff like this: why do people get banned for this stuff [mod removed] a5ab06c0-06bf-4131-8352-d29e820ea412
  8. Corrupt stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupt stuff: I can't download stuff it says this file is corrupt try uninstalling and reinstalling but im trying to download stuff not update it error code is 0x80070570 3e3728d6-5c6c-4ff6-8308-7509de878131
  9. Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff: I am having issues with my Xbox 360 E that I got 9 years ago. today I decided to move it, to my desk space after it sitting turned off for three+ years. When I turned it on I noticed that...
  10. lost all of stuff in Forza 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost all of stuff in Forza 4: I deleted Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox and with saved data on but when I re - downloaded it all of my stuff was not there. My money,cars,and my progress, anything!!���������� Please help me?...