Stuff ain't working.

Discus and support Stuff ain't working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is my problem. When I hold down the Xbox button my shut off controller/power off should cone up. Correct? Well it doesn't. It doesn't workon... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Il Toe Tags lI, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. Stuff ain't working.

This is my problem. When I hold down the Xbox button my shut off controller/power off should cone up. Correct? Well it doesn't. It doesn't workon either my controller or steering wheel. I tried to go to console info and reset console but save my
    games and I can push A button all day long but it never chooses it. The option on my tv screen lights up and a sound is made but it never goes to it. And it is also happening on my messenger and on lots more console menu choices. If I do a hard reset on my
    console by manually holding down buttons do you think it will fix it? Maybe starting in safe mode? Let me know what I need to do. Thank you.

:)

Il Toe Tags lI, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM
Thema:

Stuff ain't working.

1. Stuff ain't working. - Similar Threads - Stuff ain't working

2. Anytime I try to transfer stuff from my main external to my new external, my console turns...

in XboX Insiders
    Anytime I try to transfer stuff from my main external to my new external, my console turns...: I just got a new 12 tb drive today, but anytime I try to move stuff from my 8tb to my 12tb, my console turns off, is this a preview bug, or maybe its just having a hard time getting everything to...
  3. Am I the only sick of the explicit word stuff they’ve got?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I the only sick of the explicit word stuff they’ve got?: Ive recently got banned from messaging on xbox (again) all because i said a swear word. Look. I was playing battlefield 4 all normal whit my friend, and we swear to each other as jokes because...
  4. Permanent bans for the most childish stuff or for no reason and basically robbed your money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent bans for the most childish stuff or for no reason and basically robbed your money: This is actually sad when all these people saying xbox does not give out perm bans for no reason, then explain this, there are so many people perm banned for either nothing or something that a...
  5. why is xbox being like ps4 server when messages on stuff doesnt go through or server act up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is xbox being like ps4 server when messages on stuff doesnt go through or server act up.: issue always being having is that even if u have high speend internet apps act up or store act up with video formate and store crashes on stuff u look at. Here another part issue is message ur...
  6. i have a xbox and windows account can i move all my stuff to 1 account

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a xbox and windows account can i move all my stuff to 1 account: I have both a windows and xbox account I would like to remove 1 without losing any purchases as the account with the email I use now isn't the one I bought most of my games and apps on and my...
  7. So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...

in XboX Insiders
    So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RyanSnip3r416 [link] [comments]
  8. How Do I Get Access To More Stuff?

in XboX Insiders
    How Do I Get Access To More Stuff?: I've been part of the insider program for 3 months but am stuck on level 2 because nothing new appears to get more xp! How can I get more access to stuff so I can level up?! submitted by...
  9. Xbox account linked to random stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account linked to random stuff: I have an xbox live account that ive used for several years now and the associated email is one that i no longer have access to. how do i go about getting my xbox live email changed to one that i...
  10. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I: In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the bottom of. I have some free time so I thought I would try the xbox ambassador program again as until that point I used...