Stupid Comm Bans

Discus and support Stupid Comm Bans in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So get team killed and harassed by someone playing Siege. I send one message and I get a comm ban. Playing a mature game should be able to talk like an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RAGING CODFISH, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Stupid Comm Bans

So get team killed and harassed by someone playing Siege. I send one message and I get a comm ban. Playing a mature game should be able to talk like an an adult and not get banned, especially when they start harassing you and you've already reported them
    for doing things that ruin the game.

:)

RAGING CODFISH, Oct 6, 2019
  2. RAGING CODFISH Win User

Stupid Comm Bans

I just don’t understand how i can play a game which involves shooting people, yet I cant use a bad word in chat.… to someone playing the same mature rated game! Hate how easy is it for people to ruin the game yet you cant get away with saying a swear word.
    Id happily forfeit the ability to report people if i can only be messaged by people who do the same. Would seperate the adults to the kids
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Stupid Comm Bans

If the message you send has violated the code of conduct in any way you will be given a suspension/ban.

There is nothing we in the forums can do unfortunatly with any enforcement actions.

If the ban is more than 24 hours you might be eligible for a case review.

If you need more information please have a look at the enforcement page.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/
  4. RAGING CODFISH Win User

Stupid Comm Bans

So in other words, its fine to ruin a game for someone but don’t call them a bad word… kinda stupid. Want to play like a big boy you should act like a big boy.
  5. Skepticality Win User

Stupid Comm Bans

Thing is they may not be an adult, also by you swearing you have given them another way to get to you
  6. IRB Win User

Stupid Comm Bans

I just don’t understand how i can play a game which involves shooting people, yet I cant use a bad word in chat.… to someone playing the same mature rated game! Hate how easy is it for people to ruin the game yet you cant get away with saying a
    swear word. Id happily forfeit the ability to report people if i can only be messaged by people who do the same. Would seperate the adults to the kids
    The problem is that you are possibly directing that bad language to another user. Just because they play an 18 rated game (for example) doesn't mean they are happy to be on the receiving end of verbal abuse. If you see what I mean. The rules are in place
    to make it a friendly environment for everyone as chat is rated E for everyone.
Thema:

Stupid Comm Bans

1. Stupid Comm Bans - Similar Threads - Stupid Comm Bans

2. Stupid Enforcement Action [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid Enforcement Action [mod removed]: Hi everyone, isn't Xboxs enforcement [mod removed]? They have no context, looking only at the last message or action. Xbox/Microsoft say, 'nothing to do with us' even though its impossible with...
  3. Corrupted 1000s of hours of saved game data for a stupid update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted 1000s of hours of saved game data for a stupid update: I was playing monster hunter world when i got disconnected from xbox live because my xbox needed an update. No big deal, i save my game, close out, and begin my update. Boot up monster hunter, and...
  4. Xbox(Beta) app on Windows 10 - stupidly slow d/l?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox(Beta) app on Windows 10 - stupidly slow d/l?: Hi all, Like so many others I opted for the brand spanking new 1.00/intro month for this service, duly updated windows and grabbed the app. But what's with the dowload speed? I'm trying to get...
  5. FUNCOM : Stupidity with Conan's Nudity pack : Censored !!??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUNCOM : Stupidity with Conan's Nudity pack : Censored !!??: What a surprise to see Conan Exile, the game, censored for nudity !! In few countries , i could understand... But as in France ?? What a strong power have the Small Mafia of ''politically...
  6. i got banned for some stupid stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got banned for some stupid stuff: i got communication banned in literally 5 seconds after i texted someone “are you retarded” yet people will cuss me out and everything in all my messages and still not get banned. yall are so...
  7. Membership stupidity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Membership stupidity: I got charged when my xbox live gold was ending and they charged me 30$ when the card had no money on it et they still charged me it so now if i want xbox live gold back i need to pay 30$ because...
  8. I just cant fix this stupid teredo problem....

in XBoX on Windows
    I just cant fix this stupid teredo problem....: please somebody help. I cant talk to my friends on the xbox app because of teredo. ive literally tried everything, don't know what to do. please somebody! 5873c2d4-c77e-4987-b63f-a1ceaf99e1b3
  9. My account was banned for a stupid reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for a stupid reason: Hi, my xbox account was banned because i was explaining what my gamerpicture was to a guy where it said [Mod Removed] on it, and for some reason i got banned in less than 20 seconds. I need to get...
  10. Xbox comm suspended me for a stupid reason for morw then a week?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox comm suspended me for a stupid reason for morw then a week?!: xbox has suspended me for a guy teamkilling me! I did send a short hateful message to him saying "kys" cause he killed me so why doesn't he just do the same thing to himself (not in real life of...