Stupid Xbox stuck on 50%

Discus and support Stupid Xbox stuck on 50% in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is stuck on 50% tried everthing more than 10x 4cf1a3ab-5e96-4c6b-8b3e-ba044dcaf73a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattMainor, Oct 29, 2020.

1. MattMainor
    MattMainor Guest

Stupid Xbox stuck on 50%

My xbox is stuck on 50% tried everthing more than 10x

:)

MattMainor, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Smurfiss Win User

Stupid Xbox stuck on 50%

MattMainor what is the error appearing once the download finishes if this is what i think it is

(E100 Error)

On the update screen this is the xbox one equivalent to a ring of death i would suggest sending it in for a warranty or taking it to CEX for a cheaper repair that will however void your warranty.

for more information on update errors go to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/error-code-e100

this error plagued my xbox one x and it has been a brick since its due to a hard drive burn out but as the Blue Ray and the Hard drive come paired microsoft are the best option.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox getting stuck at 50%

Hello Macshizabit,

Thank you for your post. I understands you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One failing a factory reset at 50%, to troubleshoot this, please try performing a

power-cycle
    and restarting your modem/router.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. Bandeazyy Win User

Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt

3 dlc and still stuck on level 50
  5. mckenny2k4 Win User

Gears of War 3 - Horde level 50

me too, stuck on 50, add me guys
  6. vM Elite Win User

Xbox one factory reset stuck

When I tried this it got stuck at 50% again
Thema:

Stupid Xbox stuck on 50%

1. Stupid Xbox stuck on 50% - Similar Threads - Stupid stuck 50%

2. Stupid question but. If I leave the preview program will the update reverse and stop...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid question but. If I leave the preview program will the update reverse and stop...: I really don’t want to but I want to actually play a game. As it’s just a streaming TV device now. submitted by /u/DarkendHarv [link] [comments]
  3. Who's idea was it and why is it a super stupid idea? smh

in XboX Insiders
    Who's idea was it and why is it a super stupid idea? smh: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kubasratzka [link] [comments]
  4. the new store kinda sucks. this sentence is just to cover the stupid 32 character...

in XboX Insiders
    the new store kinda sucks. this sentence is just to cover the stupid 32 character...: we went from being able to see like 18 titles on screen at once, to 6. six. yeah, the store is faster and all, but that's to be expected when you just give us a fourth of it to look at compared...
  5. Xbox report system is stupid and unfair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox report system is stupid and unfair: Im going to start off by saying i am not exactly an innocent person, ive been comm banned multiple times, for good reason. However i feel as though, since ive been comm banned, Microsoft support...
  6. The stupid game clipping is so faulty and never works

in XBoX on Consoles
    The stupid game clipping is so faulty and never works: I go and get a 1v6 and i went to record this glorious play i made and then to my suprise the clip only recorded 15 seconds rather than two minutes like i set it to. I have plenty of storage and...
  7. Stupid popup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid popup: Everytime i goo to the enforcement page a pop up appears telling me to go to my history and when i do it still shows up and its annoying how do i get rid of it d87b01db-d0f3-4040-b203-6d0013de0136
  8. Xbox live is stupid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live is stupid: Xbox is one of the best consoles, but no other console has to pay 10 dollars just to play fortnite that is rediculous. I am deciding whether I should switch to Playstation....
  9. Enforcement is stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement is stupid: Why do we get com banned for saying t..a..r..d" makes no sense and so do the bans that we get for it i would still be talking to my friends if i didnt get a com banned like i did the last 2 times...
  10. xbox game bar stupid problem please help

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar stupid problem please help: everytime i plug my controller in my party audio doesnt work. cant speak cant hear, this sucks. submitted by /u/banadurp_sambarcatch [link] [comments]