Stupid

Discus and support Stupid in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this is ridiculous Honestly I got to add a credit card and all it says is your payment has already been added to your account no it has not been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NovA NePTuNe 8, May 21, 2018.

1. Stupid

this is ridiculous Honestly I got to add a credit card and all it says is your payment has already been added to your account no it has not been added because it’s not even there on the screen I’ve text you guys multiple times about this on Twitter no
    one responded even your bots don’t even know what I’m talking about if you can help me please I’m just trying to buy shadow of war before the sale ends

:)

NovA NePTuNe 8, May 21, 2018
  2. BRANCALEONE2
    BRANCALEONE2 Guest
    stupid question stupid problem

hi,

i've got a annoying problem

when batman is outside, there's the icon/target RB to use grapple (rampino in italian). after the grapple upgrade used to fly. ( A+A (hold) )

there's always these writes in the screen: up: you may use the upgrade gapple to let batman fly (somenthig like that) and down : use button A+A hold

these writes occupy almost the screen and they very disturb me.

is there any metod, solution, to not see anymore this suggestion?

thank you

massimiliano

BRANCALEONE2, May 21, 2018
  3. k0rruptiD
    k0rruptiD Guest
    So stupid

any fake messages just rate down, they will either eventually dissappear with negative votes, and they may be added onto the list of sinners, so probably more likely to get raided as a human, either by players or vagrants.

playing on ps3 here, messages seem fine for now, a few fake ones but whatever. im guessing there would be a lot more fake messages on the xbox version.

k0rruptiD, May 21, 2018
  4. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

This is Stupid

Mine installed in about twenty minutes. I would suggest cancelling the install, starting it over, and putting your console to sleep. Will you try that and then post the results here?
  5. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

stupid

I usually get that for free after eating some taco bell....
  6. FourTwentyTied Win User

this is stupid and ***

I feel th pain, but lashing out at xbox will solve nothing. They made a great game but as soon as something small go wrong its always "Blame Xbox" not everything work according to plan lol.
  7. FourTwentyTied Win User

this is stupid and ***

ITs no ones falt but your's guy. YOU deleted the message containing your code. Why is it anyone elses falt?
  8. R3al Ghost Win User

This is Stupid

best Night putting sleep with downloading. :3
Thema:

Stupid

1. Stupid - Similar Threads - Stupid

2. Banned for stupid ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for stupid ****: I got banned all I said was it aint even matter **** and then he said how do you like me now and he was cussing me out in party and he aint banned and i got banned its dumb how yalls system work...
  3. My friends were being stupid I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends were being stupid I need help: So my friends decided to go on my account and my other friends account [mod removed] And they put Racial comments that were very profound and then they continued to report my account and his and I...
  4. The OneGuide stream block is stupid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The OneGuide stream block is stupid: Dear Xbox, You have removed access to streaming OneGuide to your PC for "copyright". Now i get what you mean by that, BUT NOBODY WAS DOING THAT. All of us streaming OneGuide to the PC were using...
  5. Minecraft stupid bug.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft stupid bug.: Hi, i am on the verge of breaking my computer. Please i have googled and read through useless internet tips and advice but i saw that those reports are from 2012 till 2017 yet still in 2019...
  6. Stupid Comm Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid Comm Bans: So get team killed and harassed by someone playing Siege. I send one message and I get a comm ban. Playing a mature game should be able to talk like an an adult and not get banned, especially when...
  7. Stupid Enforcement Action [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid Enforcement Action [mod removed]: Hi everyone, isn't Xboxs enforcement [mod removed]? They have no context, looking only at the last message or action. Xbox/Microsoft say, 'nothing to do with us' even though its impossible with...
  8. Corrupted 1000s of hours of saved game data for a stupid update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted 1000s of hours of saved game data for a stupid update: I was playing monster hunter world when i got disconnected from xbox live because my xbox needed an update. No big deal, i save my game, close out, and begin my update. Boot up monster hunter, and...
  9. Xbox(Beta) app on Windows 10 - stupidly slow d/l?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox(Beta) app on Windows 10 - stupidly slow d/l?: Hi all, Like so many others I opted for the brand spanking new 1.00/intro month for this service, duly updated windows and grabbed the app. But what's with the dowload speed? I'm trying to get...
  10. FUNCOM : Stupidity with Conan's Nudity pack : Censored !!??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUNCOM : Stupidity with Conan's Nudity pack : Censored !!??: What a surprise to see Conan Exile, the game, censored for nudity !! In few countries , i could understand... But as in France ?? What a strong power have the Small Mafia of ''politically...