Stupid

Discus and support Stupid in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this is ridiculous Honestly I got to add a credit card and all it says is your payment has already been added to your account no it has not been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NovA NePTuNe 8, May 21, 2018.

1. Stupid

this is ridiculous Honestly I got to add a credit card and all it says is your payment has already been added to your account no it has not been added because it’s not even there on the screen I’ve text you guys multiple times about this on Twitter no
    one responded even your bots don’t even know what I’m talking about if you can help me please I’m just trying to buy shadow of war before the sale ends

:)

NovA NePTuNe 8, May 21, 2018
  2. BRANCALEONE2
    BRANCALEONE2 Guest
    stupid question stupid problem

hi,

i've got a annoying problem

when batman is outside, there's the icon/target RB to use grapple (rampino in italian). after the grapple upgrade used to fly. ( A+A (hold) )

there's always these writes in the screen: up: you may use the upgrade gapple to let batman fly (somenthig like that) and down : use button A+A hold

these writes occupy almost the screen and they very disturb me.

is there any metod, solution, to not see anymore this suggestion?

thank you

massimiliano

BRANCALEONE2, May 21, 2018
  3. k0rruptiD
    k0rruptiD Guest
    So stupid

any fake messages just rate down, they will either eventually dissappear with negative votes, and they may be added onto the list of sinners, so probably more likely to get raided as a human, either by players or vagrants.

playing on ps3 here, messages seem fine for now, a few fake ones but whatever. im guessing there would be a lot more fake messages on the xbox version.

k0rruptiD, May 21, 2018
  4. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

This is Stupid

Mine installed in about twenty minutes. I would suggest cancelling the install, starting it over, and putting your console to sleep. Will you try that and then post the results here?
  5. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

stupid

I usually get that for free after eating some taco bell....
  6. FourTwentyTied Win User

this is stupid and ***

I feel th pain, but lashing out at xbox will solve nothing. They made a great game but as soon as something small go wrong its always "Blame Xbox" not everything work according to plan lol.
  7. FourTwentyTied Win User

this is stupid and ***

ITs no ones falt but your's guy. YOU deleted the message containing your code. Why is it anyone elses falt?
  8. R3al Ghost Win User

This is Stupid

best Night putting sleep with downloading. :3
Thema:

Stupid

1. Stupid - Similar Threads - Stupid

2. Xbox(Beta) app on Windows 10 - stupidly slow d/l?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox(Beta) app on Windows 10 - stupidly slow d/l?: Hi all, Like so many others I opted for the brand spanking new 1.00/intro month for this service, duly updated windows and grabbed the app. But what's with the dowload speed? I'm trying to get...
  3. FUNCOM : Stupidity with Conan's Nudity pack : Censored !!??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUNCOM : Stupidity with Conan's Nudity pack : Censored !!??: What a surprise to see Conan Exile, the game, censored for nudity !! In few countries , i could understand... But as in France ?? What a strong power have the Small Mafia of ''politically...
  4. i got banned for some stupid stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got banned for some stupid stuff: i got communication banned in literally 5 seconds after i texted someone “are you retarded” yet people will cuss me out and everything in all my messages and still not get banned. yall are so...
  5. Membership stupidity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Membership stupidity: I got charged when my xbox live gold was ending and they charged me 30$ when the card had no money on it et they still charged me it so now if i want xbox live gold back i need to pay 30$ because...
  6. I just cant fix this stupid teredo problem....

in XBoX on Windows
    I just cant fix this stupid teredo problem....: please somebody help. I cant talk to my friends on the xbox app because of teredo. ive literally tried everything, don't know what to do. please somebody! 5873c2d4-c77e-4987-b63f-a1ceaf99e1b3
  7. My account was banned for a stupid reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for a stupid reason: Hi, my xbox account was banned because i was explaining what my gamerpicture was to a guy where it said [Mod Removed] on it, and for some reason i got banned in less than 20 seconds. I need to get...
  8. What's with the stupid Avatar Changes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's with the stupid Avatar Changes?: Now see I know you have a choice but here's the thing, who actually cares? The 360 days yes all the indie games like CastleMinerZ and crash course but that's over no more CastleMinerZ and no point...
  9. Why are Xbox accounts so stupidly complicated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Xbox accounts so stupidly complicated: So in the beginning of June, I posted a question asking how I could buy Portal 2 on my Xbox. I thought that you could only buy it on an Xbox 360 or an Xbox 1 X, but I was wrong. You had to buy it...
  10. My Xbox aconnt got communication ban for saying something stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox aconnt got communication ban for saying something stupid: For chatting in my Xbox group one of my members of the group decided to just turn against me and and cussed at me I called them one word that isn't offencive to most community and I get...