Stuttering audio with wired headsets

Discus and support Stuttering audio with wired headsets in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has been a long-standing issue. Audio frequently stutters and becomes choppy when connected to controller via 3.5mm jack. I was on Alpha... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Isunova, Jan 9, 2022.

1. /u/Isunova
    /u/Isunova Guest

This has been a long-standing issue. Audio frequently stutters and becomes choppy when connected to controller via 3.5mm jack.

I was on Alpha Skip-Ahead for a long time and dropped down to Beta recently, and the issue still persists.

I’ve tried multiple headsets and multiple Series X controllers, and still same issue.

I’ve hard reset, power cycled, and factory reset my Series X multiple times. Still same issue.

submitted by /u/Isunova
    [link] [comments]

/u/Isunova, Jan 9, 2022
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

xbox one controller on PC

Hi Adrcg,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We understand this must be confusing since it works fine with the just the controller connected to the pc but not with the headset. I would recommend trying a wired connection with the controller if the headset is wireless as well. Check to see if it still
    gives any audio stuttering.

Also, please check out our
    Troubleshoot game
    audio or video issues on Windows 10
    page or

Troubleshoot the Xbox One Chat Headset on Windows 10

I hope this helps. Let us know how it goes :)
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Headset

Is it a wired or wireless headset?

If wired, try making sure the audio port on the controller is clean as well.
  4. Arceon Mage Win User

USB Headset

A wired USB headset. Not a bluetooth blaster that connects to your xbox then syncs your audio to your headset.
  5. XBF Aaron G Win User

Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

The audio button should still be located right under notifications, above xbox settings from the tab.

It only displays when you have a headset plugged into the controller. Some headsets ive trouble shot that they couldn't hear or talk that audio button would fail to show up.

Wired headset trouble shooting
  6. BRabbit119 Win User

Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

the audio when using my turtle beach 600 stutters but when i used my speakers the audio does not stutter can anyone please help
Thema:

1. Stuttering audio with wired headsets - Similar Threads - Stuttering audio wired

2. Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10: I recently purchased an Arctis 9x and tried pairing to my Windows 10 desktop computer with the Xbox Wireless Adapter. It was able to pair successfully, but when playing any audio it would stutter...
  3. Artic 9x audio clipping/stuttering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Artic 9x audio clipping/stuttering: I have just recently bought the artic 9x for my xbox and pc they work fine with my xbox but as so as I try to use them on my pc the audio keeps stuttering and go in and out. I have the Microsoft...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headphone in-game audio stutter, choppiness and de-sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headphone in-game audio stutter, choppiness and de-sync: Hi all, I'm having issue with the Xbox Wireless Headphone with my Xbox Series X where during in-game cut scene, the audio stutter and choppiness which will result in audio desync and finally my...
  5. Audio Stuttering After Launching Forza Horizon 4

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Stuttering After Launching Forza Horizon 4: Very odd bug, whenever I launch Forza Horizon 4 (Series X/S version) I get audio stuttering that carries over to other games and apps. The stuttering only goes away when the console is hard...
  6. Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming: So i have been streaming for about 4 months now. The last few days my stream has been getting very choppy and unable to watch. I have done everything i can think of from replacing my router to...
  7. Game audio stutter when streaming with cam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio stutter when streaming with cam: Hello! So i stream for a couple months now on the xbox one x and i recently got myself a webcam. But whenever i use the webcam my game audio starts stuttering, on cold war and also on modern...
  8. Ori and the Will of the Wisps - audio stuttering

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps - audio stuttering: So I am on PC and I guess this is a common issue from what I have read. The audio is stuttering when playing. I have read to install it on an SSD and tried that, no luck. Anyone have a similar...
  9. [PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering: Hello there, I am experiencing audio stuttering, playing with Xbox Wireless Headset and Dolby Atmos as spatial sound (via Xbox Wireless Adapter). Affected games - The Division 2 and Metro:...
  10. audio is stuttering on apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio is stuttering on apps: My audio is stuttering with my wired headset plugged into my wireless controller. It will stutter for a split second and then go back to normal and do that a few times when watching a YouTube...