Stuttering in Forza motorsport 7

Discus and support Stuttering in Forza motorsport 7 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i bought the Forza Motorsport 7 ultimate and when i started playing it it just stutters while i'm racing, and i tried all the settings in the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EricNotFrykberg, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Stuttering in Forza motorsport 7

So i bought the Forza Motorsport 7 ultimate and when i started playing it it just stutters while i'm racing, and i tried all the settings in the game aswell and nothing works.

My system- Intel i9-9900k, gtx 2080 ti, 16 gb ram, ssd.

How can i make it work? i got all the latest drivers and system update.

:)

EricNotFrykberg, Jun 13, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there EricNotFrykberg,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to resolve this weird stuttering problem with Forza Motorsport 7. I can understand how it behaving strangely could be concerning.

I would suggest that if you haven't, to try the steps outlined in our Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10 for a gameplay
    problem like this.

If this is the only game that is experiencing difficulty, you might also want to try visiting

Forza Motorsport's support page
    as well.

When you get a chance give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  3. AdamYeti Win User

It definitely sounds like your specs should be able to handle the game. You could always try a reboot or reinstall.
  4. EricNotFrykberg Win User

No, it did not help, i've been searching for fixes and i've tried everything but nothing works, this is not acceptable. buying a game for 414 swedish crowns and the game isn't working properly haha... i love the series but this game needs a huge patch
    or i really want my money back.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

The lag game also in campaign / solo mode, MP depending on connectivity can cause this. Have you tried uninstalling and installing again?
  6. EricNotFrykberg Win User

So i reinstalled the game, it stutters in freeplay, haven't tried the campaign yet, i mean i paid like 41 euro for this game, i expect it to work.
Thema:

1. Stuttering in Forza motorsport 7 - Similar Threads - Stuttering Forza motorsport

2. Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".: All - Let me start by saying that I've been using the service for almost 2 months now, at the beginning was great then I found some deal breaking issues that just made me cancel my subscription....
  3. Ori and the blind forest (Def. Edition) - game stuttering during explosions

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the blind forest (Def. Edition) - game stuttering during explosions: Hi, On my Win10, Ori Definitive Edition (and also the normal version) is stuttering like hell, when explosions happen. Going down to a few FPS. I tried soooo many options. Nothing helped. Nvidia...
  4. Audio stuttering, drops. For Months same thing. WWZ Game.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio stuttering, drops. For Months same thing. WWZ Game.: I have reformatted my system probably 10 times. I have deleted my profile multiple times. I have loaded game on other hard drives including external and the internal. I have reinstalled the game...
  5. Movies stuttering in Movies & TV app on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies stuttering in Movies & TV app on Xbox One: My Movies & TV app on my Xbox stutters throughout the movie, probably every 15-30 secs. Not a big stutter, but enough to notice. I’ve adjusted all settings on TV and Xbox possible to see what...
  6. Really back stutter and frame drops

in XboX Insiders
    Really back stutter and frame drops: Am I the only one experiencing this? After a while of the console being on it’ll suffer bad frame drops and stuttering. So bad I have to hard reset. submitted by /u/zTwiDashz [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Stuttering

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Stuttering: My specs can run the game on Medium at around 60fps fine, however, when exploring new areas, my fps rapidly drops for a very short time then goes back up to 60fps, is there any way to stop this...
  8. forza horizon 3 stutters now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 stutters now: Hello' I need some help. basically i had been playing forza horizon 3 at 30 fps without lag until recently. I don't know if it was the nvidia update, windows 10 update or forza horizon 3 update....
  9. Forza Horizon 3 PC Crash, Stuttering, hanging, FPS drops, Unstable.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 PC Crash, Stuttering, hanging, FPS drops, Unstable.....: My PC: Windows 10 Anniversary and everything i7 4770k running at OEM clock 12GB DDR3 1600 Geforce GTX 780Ti ASrock Z97 Extreme 4 Xbox 360 Controller I can't find how to run de game...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 stutters in free mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 stutters in free mode: Sometimes on xbox one in free mode game stutters. [MEDIA] This never happened during the race, only free roam. I tried hard restart and reinstall, still stuttering. Anyone have this problem?...