Stuttering parties

Discus and support Stuttering parties in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All 4 people in my party have stuttering audio and we all hear the stuttering around the same time in the evening every day for the past week. It goes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RoninMHC, Jan 13, 2021.

1. RoninMHC
    RoninMHC Guest

Stuttering parties

All 4 people in my party have stuttering audio and we all hear the stuttering around the same time in the evening every day for the past week. It goes away around midnight but is very unbearable. We've all tried to restart consoles and have swapped party
    host many times, nothing works. Any advice?

:)

RoninMHC, Jan 13, 2021
  2. DrowsyGlobe5257 Win User

After August Update consistent lag every 10 seconds or so?

I was reading on the Black Ops 3 Forums. And i found a topic on there from someone discribbing exactly the same problem im having that The Xbox Live Party Chat is causing the Skips/stutter in the game every 10 seconds. As soon as your out of Party Chat The
    skips/stutter is gone. I havent tested this on other multiplayer games yet but my connection is fine on console and in games. But the stutter remains while in Party chat. I dont know if this is caused by a bug in the dashboard update on August 19 or the Black
    Ops 3 game update on August 16 since i downloaded both updates on the same day. I really hope this can be fixed with a dashboard or game update. I hope Support can have a look at this game stutter/skipping issue that happens every 10 seconds while in Party
    Chat.
  3. RiseOfTheJewEp3 Win User

Xbox partys

I'm usually playing FPS games when it happens (COD, Fortnite, Destiny 2) but it's seems like it's a micro stutter when people join and leave parties.
  4. RiseOfTheJewEp3 Win User

Xbox partys

Oh yea sorry lmao. Its kind of like a micro stutter it feels like. it's like the console will freeze for a brief second as people leave and join the party.
  5. Totlxtc Win User

Xbox games not downloading using 4G Huawei AI Cube network

Yes. Turned on Xbox Saturday and games were lagging and party chat was stuttering. Called 3 and said to switch to 3G and worked.

Come Monday and needed an update it had this issue.

Temporary fix is the phone tether method
  6. SixMi11ion Win User

FPS drop, jerky gameplay every few seconds.XBOX ONE

When playing Black Ops 3 multiplayer, get a hitch or stutter every 7-10 seconds. Only happens when in a party. Xbox One S with or without Kinect Sensor plugged in. Started after August Update.
Thema:

Stuttering parties

1. Stuttering parties - Similar Threads - Stuttering parties

2. Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games: I've been having problems where the xbox menu with the friends list and party chat are, it seems to lag and freeze when you open it when playing optimised games for series x. But it's fine when...
  3. Frame stutters on Black ops cold war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame stutters on Black ops cold war: I have an Xbox One S that has been running War perfectly for a little over a month, but recently when I load into multiplayer my game is stuttering and people are appearing out of nowhere. But,...
  4. Xbox One Minecraft frame drops/stutters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft frame drops/stutters: A buddy and I were playing Minecraft on our new world we just created and him and I both have experienced 2-4 seconds of 0 frames and or very choppy gameplay/frame. We both checked to see if there...
  5. Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game.

in XboX Insiders
    Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game.: The console usually stutters and slows down a lot when I go back to the Xbox Home Menu from a game. Also it takes a while to load the icons and the background. Xbox One S. submitted by...
  6. AC Valhalla Stuttering On Series X (English/Turkish)

in XBoX on Consoles
    AC Valhalla Stuttering On Series X (English/Turkish): English: Hello y'all. I just bought a Xbox Series X. But I have some FPS drops (Performance mode) on AC Valhalla. Although, I can play CoD Cold War, Gears 5, DOOM Eternal, Forza Horizon 4 and...
  7. Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?: Happy New Year all, After not being able to wear headphones for 6 weeks due to a perforated eardrum (ironic considering this is a post about not being able to hear properly) I’ve just popped on...
  8. Stuttering sound when in Party Chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Stuttering sound when in Party Chat?: Anyone else having sound issues when in Party Chat? I'm getting this kind of stuttering audio with both my Lucidsound LS35X and my wired Turtle Beach headphones too. I've changed the audio type...
  9. party chat and game chat stuttering

in XBoX on Consoles
    party chat and game chat stuttering: Been having an issue for a while where certan peoples mic audio comes through my headsets and kinect all stuttered. I've tyred swapping headsets and controllers and using the kinect but I still...
  10. Party Chat stutter. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat stutter. Please help!: When I join a party everyone's audio either coming through the TV or through a headset is terrible stuttered. The game audio is just fine however. I have tried many things to fix this including;...