Submitting request We're not ready for you yet, your account is unable to complete the request.

Discus and support Submitting request We're not ready for you yet, your account is unable to complete the request. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Submitting request We're not ready for you yet, your account is unable to complete the request. What do this mean i have been getting this for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trel12345l, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Trel12345l
    Trel12345l Guest

Submitting request We're not ready for you yet, your account is unable to complete the request.

Submitting request

We're not ready for you yet, your account is unable to complete the request. What do this mean i have been getting this for a month?

:)

Trel12345l, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Submitting request We're not ready for you yet, your account is unable to complete the request. - Similar Threads - Submitting request We're

2. Is there a place I can submit ideas for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a place I can submit ideas for Xbox?: I have one regarding games and Xbox avatars submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  3. Submitting a word for Wordament dictionary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submitting a word for Wordament dictionary: I'm sure this info is out there somewhere, but I can't find it. How do I submit a word to be added to the Wordament dictionary? Wordament doesn't recognize "vardo" as a word....
  4. Where/How Should We Submit Suggestions/Feature Requests?

in XboX Insiders
    Where/How Should We Submit Suggestions/Feature Requests?: The last time I had a suggestion, it was submitted through Xbox Ideas https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/, based on this Xbox Wire post - Xbox Ideas Update: Start Voting for your Favorite Ideas...
  5. Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.: As the title states, I'm trying to complete a refund for a game my nephew purchased. (I know, my fault for not having a pin set up. That's been resolved) However, when I select the options "I...
  6. Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.: I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even though I've filled out every box. I've tried...
  7. Haven't received my xbox live rewards that I submitted a request for last month

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received my xbox live rewards that I submitted a request for last month: I submitted a request for my 3,800 xbox live rewards to be deposited into my account last month but have not received it. I go to check the status and it is saying as if I never requested it, I...
  8. Your submit a request to review a ban is a complete falsehood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your submit a request to review a ban is a complete falsehood: I caught it in 3 point blank lies that I have been previously banned for. I will be contacting my attorney. I copied and printed the pages. 5617f1be-70f7-45b5-ad3b-c68557afa042
  9. Request: Enter to submit message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request: Enter to submit message: When using the app to type messages, comments, game keys, rocket league chat, i'd like to use the enter-key to submit it. Now it will insert a new line and there is no shortcut to use the keyboard...
  10. Error When Submitting Repair Request for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error When Submitting Repair Request for Xbox One: I keep getting a weird error when I am trying to submit my Xbox One for repairs. On Step 4 "Select a Service Type" when I submit the request it simply says " Customer Email and Phone doesnot...