Subnautica Below Zero stuck on warning screen

Discus and support Subnautica Below Zero stuck on warning screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had Subnautica Below Zero for about a week now, and its been working fine up until yesterday, where everytime i open the app now, it loads to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReallyDead, Sep 28, 2021.

1. ReallyDead
    ReallyDead New Member

I have had Subnautica Below Zero for about a week now, and its been working fine up until yesterday, where everytime i open the app now, it loads to the warning epilepsy screen, but wont load past there. I can hear main menu sounds, but i cant click on anything.

I don't have any mods installed or any other things like that, so I really don't known what to do.

ReallyDead, Sep 28, 2021
  2. xDarkStar73x Win User

subnautica below zero preorder

I have had that in the past and I ended up logging out of my xBox and logging back into my account and it was fine after that. Maybe give that a whirl ?
  3. Nickmasterluke Win User

Favorite Video Game Art Style/ Concept Art

The concept art of Subnautica,Halo and Hollow Knight.

From Subnautica and Hollow Knight these concept art are being used for their new games :below zero and silksong.
  4. pharmacawy Win User

Has anyone else had problems with Xbox Fitness not launching

Mine stuck on a warning black screen and not starting, any solution
  5. Squarephreak Win User

Subnautica (Xbox Play Anywhere) – Xbox console save game not syncing with Xbox Windows PC app version

Sadly, no. I tagged Xbox Support, Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft Store, and belatedly Subnautica in my tweet, and not a single person or company said a damned thing. Xbox Support alone is usually better about responding than that. I could try sending one of them
    a direct message, I suppose... In fact, I think I will. Maybe I'll try both Subnautica Help (not sure if it's official, but it's worth a try) and Xbox Support.

I think that you're probably right about the version difference though. It seems that Subnautica: Below Zero is not yet released on consoles, so that could cause some save file problems, unless it is a completely separate game, and not a DLC expansion.

*accidentally posted from my wife's account in a different browser... oops*
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Having a sync issue with Subnautica on Xbox

I went to the Windows Store page and followed the links for the developer website. The forums seem to have a topic on sync issues that you might find helpful under consoles topic. It appears the Xbox version of Subnautica was just update in May, you can
    find the link below. There is information in the forum thread to get in contact with the developers if you're still having issues with sync issues.

External Link - Subnautica Forums

https://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/subnautica-xbox-one-update-1-0-0-35/
Thema:

1. Subnautica Below Zero stuck on warning screen - Similar Threads - Subnautica Below Zero

2. Subnautica on Game pass lost save

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica on Game pass lost save: Hello, I've been playing Subnautica on Game pass for PC. Recently my internet went out when I was playing. After logging in later, 30 + hours of gameplay in my save are gone. I think the save was...
  3. I loaded up subnautica on PC off gamepass and i find it synced my 25 minute xbox save over...

in XBoX on Windows
    I loaded up subnautica on PC off gamepass and i find it synced my 25 minute xbox save over...: when i went to log into subnautica it out of the blue synced my xbox save over my pc save and i was wondering if i could recover my old save. fd4e19ca-40c3-4764-8c66-5e5feab48271
  4. game..subnautica will not install

in XBoX on Windows
    game..subnautica will not install: I purchased a game using my gamepass and also paid money from paypal...now the game will not install even though all the system requirements have been met or exceeded and i have admin rights to my...
  5. Subnautica Game Pass PC graphical issues and crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica Game Pass PC graphical issues and crashing: I am attempting to play Subnautica on Game Pass for PC and am having a few issues. The screen flickers with these multicolored lines constantly no matter what the graphics settings of the game...
  6. Help me! I can't install Subnautica. Error: 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me! I can't install Subnautica. Error: 0x00000001: Hey Guys, I am having the problem, that i can't install Subnautica on my Windows 10 PC. I tried to reset the Xbox Gamepass launcher and restarted my Computer two times. Then i tried to update my...
  7. subnautica below zero preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    subnautica below zero preorder: so I pre-ordered subnautica below zero like a week before it was released fully and I got on like 20 minutes after it was fully released and it didn’t seem to want to work at which I re-started my...
  8. Subnautica Below Zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica Below Zero: Hey does anyone know if Subnautica Below Zero will be on game pass? I didn't see that is was going to be then I pre-ordered it and now I'm curious if pre-ordering was a mistake if it comes to game...
  9. Subnautica not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica not launching: So i bought subnautica in 2018 and been playing and 1 month ago i got a new pc that can handle subnaustica i entered with the account i bought it from then downloaded the game and then went to my...
  10. Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC: Hello, On the Xbox Play Anywhere website, it says subnautica is there but my save doesn't appear on the pc version of the game, Is there are fix? Thanks! 357fd37c-39bc-42b5-94ed-a9768d352562