Subsciption Charge.

Discus and support Subsciption Charge. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am charged for my subsription but it is still inactive. 71a49ca9-0dc3-4544-a13b-07e8eae77ad9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anthonywinters, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Subsciption Charge.

I am charged for my subsription but it is still inactive.

:)

anthonywinters, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Too many subscriptions

When you buy a subsciption it does auto charge till you cancel the service
  3. Unreal Warfare Win User

Modern warefare 3 Hardened Edition

I can't believe you are being charged a yearly subsciption on top of Xbox Live. Good job it's entirely optional.
  4. johnbubbles25 Win User

why I might not buy xbox next gen...

op is dumb. he said why should we pay for xbox live subsciption if we already pay for a netflix subsciption?

well why do you pay for an internet subsciption if you already pay for a netflix subsciption? maybe you should go complain on you isp's forums.
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

I can't believe you are being charged a yearly subsciption on top of Xbox Live. Good job it's entirely optional.

[/quote]

Lol COD wannabees will still buy it. Activision is demanding more money!
  6. ingoish456 Win User

"I can't believe you are being charged a yearly subsciption on top of Xbox Live. Good job it's entirely optional" well your paying for dlc in advanced, so if you buy map packs your really just getting this for free ...
Thema:

Subsciption Charge.

1. Subsciption Charge. - Similar Threads - Subsciption Charge

2. Xbox Live subsciption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live subsciption: Hi I purchased an XBOX live subscription via a pre paid card at my local Best Buy it was for 12 months this was in June this year I now have a reminder that it will end in 11 days can anyone help...
  3. subsciption date

in XBoX Accessibility
    subsciption date: how do i change the pay date 1b1d973f-93fd-4683-b888-3d4be77fa9c6
  4. xbox live gold xbox live gold subsciption

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold xbox live gold subsciption: due to everythigh that is going on people will be low on income and will not be able to efford anything but the essentials so why doesn't microsoft make it so people dont have to pay to play...
  5. xbox live gold subsciption

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold subsciption: due to everythigh that is going on people will be low on income and will not be able to efford anything but the essentials so why doesn't microsoft make it so people dont have to pay to play...
  6. Geolocation lock on Xbox and its Games and Subsciptions....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Geolocation lock on Xbox and its Games and Subsciptions....: So i'm getting a gift from canada of Xbox One S. My sister will send me the Xbox Gold Live Subscription with it...(purchased in canada), along with few games like Call Of Duty MW. I live in...
  7. Windows 10 Solitaire subsciption.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Solitaire subsciption.: I have a solitaire subscription on my desk top. Now they want to charge me an additional cost to use it on my lap top when I travel. This doesn't seem right. I thought the subscription was for any...
  8. Just Dance Unlimited subsciption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance Unlimited subsciption: Hi, I just bought, for my daughter, monthly subscription for mentioned game. However there is no information that this service does not work with xbox 360 ( i have found that info on ubisoft...
  9. Not getting any Xbox Live Reward points from subsciption?

in XBoX Rewards
    Not getting any Xbox Live Reward points from subsciption?: I'm not getting any reward points from my xbox live gold subsciption. c74042b3-1d58-47ff-b432-8f2652bbe98e
  10. Bought a 3 months of Xbox Live Gold Subsciption on June 15th, didn't received Rocket League.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a 3 months of Xbox Live Gold Subsciption on June 15th, didn't received Rocket League.: I haven't recevied my Rocket League copy as well. Bought it on June 15th. Microsoft support told me to wait until July 31th for the game to appear in my account. Today is August 1st and nothing......