Subscribed Game Pass for PC but won't let me play Forza Horizon 5.

Discus and support Subscribed Game Pass for PC but won't let me play Forza Horizon 5. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased $1 for 3 months of game pass for pc on Nov 3rd. Then I upgraded to $1 for game pass ultimate on Nov 14th, but immediately got a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ghezet, Nov 25, 2021.

1. ghezet
    ghezet Guest

Hi,

I purchased $1 for 3 months of game pass for pc on Nov 3rd.

Then I upgraded to $1 for game pass ultimate on Nov 14th, but immediately got a refunded on it as soon as I realized I need an xbox pad.

Now that I'm trying to play forza horizon 5 with game pass, it is showing me that I don't have subscription.

If I go into my account settings from xbox app, under subscription section it is telling me to "Get Xbox Game Pass for PC".

I literally lost my subscription for game pass pc, when I only requested refund for ultimate pass.

Please advise. Thanks

:)

ghezet, Nov 25, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey ghezet, how are you today? Hope you're well.

What happened is that, when you have a subscription prior to the upgrade, in your case GP for PC, when you upgrade it to the Ultimate, your previous subscription cease to exist and becomes the ultimate. When you cancel or ask the refund for the ultimate, you end up without any subscription. This happens because that ultimate you cancel is actually your previous subscription, but, updated. That's why your GP for PC is not active anymore.

In that case, you would have to purchase it again.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

i have some questions

All depends if you want to own and keep Forza Horizon 4. There is an advantage to getting Game Pass, in that not only will you get access to Forza Horizon 4 but also over 100 other games to play, whilst you are subscribed. You also get a discount on the
    games, if you wish to purchase them whilst subscribed to Game Pass.
  4. dzejhanveselov Win User

Forza Horizon 5 won't download

I purchased the Forza Horizon 5 premium bundle to get early access with the game pass. and it won't let me download the game. it keeps saying "Trying Again Later. Something Happened on our end"

how do i fix this
  5. AlihanCömert Win User

About game pass and Forzo horizon 5 premium

Hello,

I just found this in link

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon-5#purchaseoptions

GAME PASS SUBSCRIBERS, get EARLY ACCESS and all the EXTRA CONTENT included with the Premium Edition at one low price! The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle allows you to play four days early beginning November 5, 2021. It also includes the Welcome Pack, Car Pass, VIP Membership and two game expansions when they become available. This add-on requires Forza Horizon 5 (game sold separately). Upgrade your game to Premium today!

I think i could access all bonuses if i buy premium bundle
  6. AzoAlwabra Win User

Error while loading into every game

There is a problem when I enter to play it writes to me that something went wrong with the game Forza Horizon 5 The game was downloaded from Game Pass
Thema:

1. Subscribed Game Pass for PC but won't let me play Forza Horizon 5. - Similar Threads - Subscribed Game Pass

2. Can't subscribe to the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't subscribe to the game pass: hi guys. i just downloaded xbox game pass application and wanted to subscribe but it said you "can not subscribe in this app". i'm a mobile player btw 62387181-79ae-426b-9222-4b36a24f2e1e
  3. Can't subscribe to Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't subscribe to Xbox Game Pass: I want to subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimite but when I press button to subscribe, nothing happened. I updated my Chrome to lastest, and trying other browser (even tried on edge), but got same...
  4. I subscribed Xbox Game Pass for PC, but I didn’t received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I subscribed Xbox Game Pass for PC, but I didn’t received: Hi! I looked that my laptop has special promotion for about Xbox Game Pass for PC, so I subscribed and it did purchase successfully, but I didn’t receive Xbox Game Pass for my account after...
  5. How do I subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate paying with an Xbox gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate paying with an Xbox gift card?: I have received a 2€ Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards. It is said to have been deposited into my Microsoft account. How can I buy the 1€ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first month/first three months...
  6. I can't subscribe to the game pass service

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't subscribe to the game pass service: I live in Iraq, my bank account is MasterCard, and the Mastercard is Iraqi. Why can't I use that MasterCard to subscribe to the Game Pass service? 38fb6cd9-ee5a-47e4-89b4-69832aab71ab
  7. Are you able to purchase the first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate without subscribing?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Are you able to purchase the first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate without subscribing?: Hi, I just used some of my Microsoft rewards points to have a $1.25 giftcard added to my account, and I wanted to use that money to get one month of Game Pass Ultimate, but it’s saying that I...
  8. I can't access EA Play after subscribing to Ultimate Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access EA Play after subscribing to Ultimate Xbox Game Pass: I am incredibly disappointed with Microsoft. I subscribed to the Ultimate Xbox Game Pass largely because it advertised to include the EA Play subscription, as seen on the following images: [img]...
  9. subscribe xbox game pass refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    subscribe xbox game pass refund: Hi! I just canceled my subscribe to xbox game pass, the payment passed today on January 1st 2021. I wonder if I will be refund if the payment passed today and I canceled it today (same day)...
  10. Unable to subscribe to game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to subscribe to game pass: Hi, when trying to subscribe to game pass it says unable to process payment and contact support. What do I need to do? cece6fbe-a7f5-4653-96d0-27cc25673846